Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11076879 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
rebekah2011:
https://twitter.com/George_Osborne/status/1245092378182135809?s=20

I hope UBA and other banks that have not paid dividend will turn to audio dividend

UK isnt Nigeria.

The information is for most companies in the US, UK who come to government for bailout, yet they use the money for executive compensation, buybacks and payment of dividends.

They want the company to be saved first before they think about dividends.

Is UBA and other companies requesting for bailout from the UK? Answer is No

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
pluto09:

Bring it on.... We are expecting more grin

Na so ooo

Even with audio dividend payments, we are OK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
locodemy:

Same with fcmb.
No date.
Just 14kobo to tease shareholders

APRIL 28TH payment date.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bomboclad:
It is inconceivable to have Zenith lower than its 52 week low. When that happens, i would even sell my house to dive in!

But it got to a 52 weeks low of 10.70, didn't you sell your house then? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mcy56:

WILL NOT Sir. grin
UBA should not play dang.erous game.

You people can panic over nothing. Dividend was marked down. Na payment remain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

Maybe I will be wrong this time.

Prices need to get off the low and stay up to consolidate.

I hope you aren't wrong, but it the signs are not looking good.

US is still planning major shutdowns.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

That is emotional blackmail from the CBN.

shareholders' equity are debt to the banks.

It is not.

In times of crisis, companies can be mandated to do things for the country.

Trump mandated General Motors to start manufacturing ventilators. GM makes cars. But they were forced to do that on times of crisis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Na bottom fishing we dey do o. grin grin

I no dey chase price. Price dey come to me.

I am done buying.

I don try.

I wish everyone goodluck and stay safe.

Correct guy. Now second phase of waiting commences.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Prince Charles had it but he recovered.

I don't know how those in top positions recover while ordinary people die.

They have special vaccines for them.

Even Trump with all his exposures is not infected yet.

The creators of Virus, will manufacture Antivirus

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oga Onifa, but meffy can get inspired with actions like this. He knows the banks that are good and bad. Should we get worried that dividend in 2021 may be very thin or non-existent?
RabbiDoracle:

UK isnt Nigeria.

The information is for most companies in the US, UK who come to government for bailout, yet they use the money for executive compensation, buybacks and payment of dividends.

They want the company to be saved first before they think about dividends.

Is UBA and other companies requesting for bailout from the UK? Answer is No
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

It is not.

In times of crisis, companies can be mandated to do things for the country.

Trump mandated General Motors to start manufacturing ventilators. GM makes cars. But they were forced to do that on times of crisis.

Trump got $2 Trillion stimulus for GM and Co

Just watch the US will start bailing out their big Corporations.

What will Nigerian business get?
More Taxes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

NB #24.80k

Redstarex #2.90k

Guinness #22.70k

Dangote cement #116.80k

Unilever #9.90k

NB still needs to do below 24.80 before it can fly. Maybe 22.50. Let's see how it goes.

52 weeks high loading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
locodemy:

@15 I did jijo 3times for Wapco.

That time oga coolcash was hoping to sell at 30.

This life na teacher
I kept on averaging from 15.79 now I am at 13.71.
Still long way to go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Coolcash1:

Nothing to say but remain hopeful just like every other investor holding the shares in their portfolio. Though i am upbeat about the result based on Q3 performance but indifferent about how the market will react.

As a trader, its tough sitting on a massive 60% loss making it very difficult to jump out of the bus now.

Anyway, i continue to observe.

Heat wan finish you abi? grin

Relax. The end is near.

Don't be like tortoise that was locked up inside latrine for a long time but he did not complain. Only for him to start shouting that the smell of faeces has finished him when he saw that people were coming to bring him out from the latrine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
ukay2:

Dangote Cement will soon discover the cure for covid underground

The numbers of lower lows are increasing

Oga RabbiDoracle.....take note

Loooooool

No be una dey buy the buyback news when it was trading at 178 grin grin

I still warned that it will fall to 136 and it did and even went below sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
ukay2:

Dangote Cement I bought at km 170....no wahala

Make dangote pay me dividend ooo

Uncle Tony has used my Apr, uba and ucap dividends donate for covid-19

No wahala. ...next year we go chop dividend

All of you were laughing at me at the other forum when I told you it will fall to 136 and you said you love torn shirts. Oya, see am na. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
rebekah2011:
Oga Onifa, but meffy can get inspired with actions like this. He knows the banks that are good and bad. Should we get worried that dividend in 2021 may be very thin or non-existent?

I am not seeing any nationwide palliative in Nigeria like the type done in US, UK and Asia.

These oyibo execs do buyback with borrowed funds. Now that their stocks are low, they will be tempted to use the free fund govt is giving them to buyback their shares, pay themselves and also pay huge dividends. That isn't the purpose of the fund. It is to alleviate hardship due to coronavirus.

That is why they are warning them that it is the condition for the disbursement of the funds.

On our banks, what can be the effect on a prolonged shoutdown on them? NPLs will mount so much because it is not prolonged. It is like 2 weeks vacation for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Has anyone funded their Morgan Capital account this week? Did you pay into their Polaris or Zenith account?

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Trump got $2 Trillion stimulus for GM and Co

Just watch the US will start bailing out their big Corporations.

What will Nigerian business get?
More Taxes

National carriers are the pride of the country. So expect countries to bailout national airliners like :

France for Air France, Turkey for Turkish Air, Brustish for BA, Germany for Lufthansa, Kenya for Kenya Airways etc.

Meffy has already told banks to give an interest holiday on loans that are affected by these. I hope I read it well.

And that is what other countries are doing. Rent holiday, mortgage holiday, 75% salary to be paid by government in the UK, cash handouts. This is the helicopter money I told you guys about.

Soon they will storm EMs once they see that is where they can get good yields.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

I hope you aren't wrong, but it the signs are not looking good.

US is still planning major shutdowns.

Shutdown that he should have done since. He is doing it late. It is a bitter pill that must be swallowed.

EU are doing a statewide shutdown.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

All of you were laughing at me at the other forum when I told you it will fall to 136 and you said you love torn shirts. Oya, see am na. grin grin
Hahaha...my oga just dropped the remix abi nah refix of d torn shirt sound. Nah hit back-to-back. Oga Peteru, oya drop us the meme(album cover) grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
CashDiMkpa:

Correct guy. Now second phase of waiting commences.

Christmas came so early for us with cash.

So we will wait knowing that we bought at 50 to 70% discount from the highs.

Breweries was like 85% to 90% discount.

If rapture comes, we go with our stocks grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Loooooool

Make it start going up a beg

I am already buying more at this lower low prices. ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
ukay2:

Loooooool

Make it start going up a beg

I am already buying more at this lower low prices. ...

If na so stock for sweet grin grin grin
Other people need to board @ their different junctions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Christmas came so early for us with cash.

So we will wait knowing that we bought at 50 to 70% discount from the highs.

Breweries was like 85% to 90% discount.

If rapture comes, we go with our stocks grin

No stocks for heaven oooo

Na here you go drop your kaya fly to heaven oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
thebargainhunte:

If na so stock for sweet grin grin grin
Other people need to board @ their different junctions.

So na km 50 you de wait for Dangcem. ...

It is possible

Just keep waiting. ....me too go love to average down at that price

All of us inside dangcem....na long timer ooo.....be chopping dividend till we go break even some years to come

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oakbranch: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

I dey your back. Have been loading since morning, I no fit shout..... grin grin grin
haba oga,your cash no dey finish? What quantity did you buy today as you dey load upandan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
seyisanya:
Has anyone funded their Morgan Capital account this week? Did you pay into their Polaris or Zenith account?

Thanks.

I paid to the Zenith account and my trading account was credited automatically
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
tunene66:

I paid to the Zenith account and my trading account was credited automatically
Thanks a million!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thank you. I can relax a bit then.
RabbiDoracle:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
seyisanya:

Thanks.

Used the Polaris Bank account today and it was smooth and hitch-free...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
OK,money don finish and we still get so many lows ahead.This time you go sell your trouser take do average down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kolaish(m), talk2me2, LixSz and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.