Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,666 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11081994 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) (5546) (5547) (5548) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Please i need list of delinquent debtors published then by former skye bank in 2015 or 2016.

@dipoolowo and others kindly assist.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
dipoolowoo:
SEC Clarifies Ban on Gifts Sharing at AGMs
https://businesspost.ng/economy/sec-clarifies-ban-on-gifts-sharing-at-agms/

No more hamper @AGM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
ehay:

Good day

Please I would love to discuss one on one with you.... Could you please drop your number or connect me on whatsapp... 08037351805....thanks a mill.

Food for scammers. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
ehay:

Good day

Please I would love to discuss one on one with you.... Could you please drop your number or connect me on whatsapp... 08037351805....thanks a mill.

Hey man,kindly discuss it here.
My man can't be a prey nah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lockdown continues as long as necessary meanwhile no help for citizens hmm

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
The influence of US and Russia on OPEC is too strong.

I believe the Saudis are US mole in OPEC, they seems to agree with US on everything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Topson88: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mcy56:

Boss, how are we sure the number is even up to 300 and the numbers under watch up to what they're telling us?
Nigerian government will do anything to partake out of the grants and donations circulating around for their selfish gains, and the plan actually worked.
Some Nigerians too can resort to 'arrangee' just to get attention or get into isolation for two weeks, at least they'll be govt's "guests" for those two weeks. grin
Heard of a man whose dad died of rheumatism but begged the doctor in charge to change it to Covid19, by doing this, he and his family would be immediately 'packed up' and moved to isolation centre, at least, two weeks free feeding will be guaranteed for the family. grin
Not saying there are no cases oooo, just trying to look at it from the point of view of corrupt leaders we have and the hunger in the land.
Many households are suffering of hunger due to this lockdown and I agreed with Yoms that people might revolt if this lockdown continues.

I think there are more covid cases in Nigeria than reported owing to following reasons...

1. Patients with covid 19 are being treated as malaria in chemist shops, health centres, hospitals with coatem and some may add antibiotics for cough, some dey where dem dey drink herbs....fortunately they get better after about 7 days and they will never know they had corona virus. How NCDC wan count those ones?? undecided grin

2. Stigmatization following isolation may deter some people.

3. We have loose land borders where people walk in without adequate testing.

4. I heard that the swab test is about 70 percent sensitive even when samples are well taken. What happen to the other false negatives?

Well, we are lucky in Nigeria because the statistics of elderly people and people with non communicable diseases like heart diseases, COPD, cancers etc which makes the symptoms of covid severe are less compared to developed countries.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin Upon all the expo in this forum but still people can’t make right decision . I don laugh tire with his choices
Mcy56:

This got me lmao. grin grin
That Oga will soon take-over the position of drybone chairmanship from Jamace. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yea, grin It is all power play and balances. grin
OBAGADAFFI:
The influence of US and Russia on OPEC is too strong.

I believe the Saudis are US mole in OPEC, they seems to agree with US on everything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Then it should be very illiquid na.

Why you wan hang yourself there?
Me sef wonder ooo. When opportunities plenty inside market. grin Transcorp sef grin go make better sense. This my oga needs to understand that a thousand units of a sound stock are better than a million units of a penny stock. No b by quantity, nah by quality. I remember when NYSE analysts were rating luckin coffee ahead of Starbucks last year, now d bubble don burst and eye don clear. #FollowFundamentals!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
There’s talk of a 20million bpd cut, who has information abeg?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Were you not the one that bought capital oil? grin grin

And you still dey dustbin dey find another one to pick? grin grin

You must be Ezekiel o
Oh my gush! I neva laff dis loud b4... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
ebuka1997:
https://nairametrics.com/2020/04/12/opec-alliance-us-russia-canada-mexico-reach-historic-deal-to-cut-13-4-million-bpd/
Thats the final agreement. 13.4billion.
Let's we how the market reacts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
locodemy:

Hey man,kindly discuss it here.
My man can't be a prey nah.

You get time...me I just ignored both him and the message he sent to my inbox.

For this COVIK-1 9 period grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
safepaulooo:
This YouTube video post seems to have been ignored. I don't know when it was posted but I think it should be taken seriously. The message from that trader being interviewed is that government interventions will not halt the catastrophe that's coming. He opines that goldman sacs rules the world and as such government interventions shouldn't be taken seriously. After careful brooding of his line of reasoning, I asked myself why was there serious selloff in March and who was selling? Could it be that those who exited the market in March are running away from a calamity still future and consider those prices good enough and better than future anticipated lows? Could the lows we witnessed then, become the market highs in the not too distant future. Are we being programmed to inevitable lower market prices for stocks in the near future? Could staying on cash truly be the best way going forward? My head is spinning for answers

Honestly, sir, you raised some thought-provoking questions in this post. The fact remains that no one can accurately predict the market every time, or even, anytime. However, an approach that will put you in a place of distinct advantage during these uncertain times is never to invest all your funds at a go in the market. The phrase "CASH IS KING" is loosely thrown around - and some of us always misinterpret it - truly it is, but it becomes less of a king if it cannot be kept in a place that it could be easily deployed when the need arises. If you must stay on cash, make sure you keep a greater percentage of such money in your trading account and the other percentage in your MMF/personal account.

Last week, AfriPrud slipped into N3.15 and was only available at that price for a few minutes. The type of cash that can snap such opportunity must be readily available in one's trading account. This is just one of many examples from my personal experience.

Finally, we should all be prepared for whatever opportunity the market presents and always make good use of it. Remember, no stock will sell below 20kobo cheesy cheesy cheesy. No shaking!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
ukay2:

Oga Emmanuelwumi should write a book on investment in Nigeria.

Many people will buy it.

I want to be the publisher of that book.
I'll gladly be the distributor wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
seyisanya:
Honestly, sir, you raised some thought-provoking questions in this post. The fact remains that no one can accurately predict the market every time, or even, anytime. However, an approach that will put you in a place of distinct advantage during these uncertain times is never to invest all your funds at a go in the market. The phrase "CASH IS KING" is loosely thrown around - and some of us always misinterpret it - truly it is, but it becomes less of a king if it cannot be kept in a place that it could be easily deployed when the need arises. If you must stay on cash, make sure you keep a greater percentage of such money in your trading account and the other percentage in your MMF/personal account.

Last week, AfriPrud slipped into N3.15 and was only available at that price for a few minutes. The type of cash that can snap such opportunity must be readily available in one's trading account. This is just one of many examples from my personal experience.

Finally, we should all be prepared for whatever opportunity the market presents and always make good use of it. Remember, no stock will sell below 20kobo cheesy cheesy cheesy. No shaking!

Wow!
Excellent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
ebuka1997:
Lockdown continues as long as necessary meanwhile no help for citizens hmm
na u dey quote that won
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
sellydion:
Yea, grin It is all power play and balances. grin

Serious Power Play.

In OPEC

Saudi = US

I wish we have leader the move us out of OPEC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
ebuka1997:
but america get power o..naija no fit influence this kind deal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
abuhusna1:

This is like a good news to me ooo
but the deal no concern any of the companies in Nigeria na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mpeace:
https://nairametrics.com/2020/04/12/opec-alliance-us-russia-canada-mexico-reach-historic-deal-to-cut-13-4-million-bpd/
Thats the final agreement. 13.4billion.
Let's we how the market reacts
It's indeed a good news for Nigeria and the world economy, also to all investors.
Happy Easter to all. We are Easter people, Hallelujah is our song. I welcome all to the bullish week.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Chibuking81:

It's indeed a good news for Nigeria and the world economy, also to all investors.
Happy Easter to all. We are Easter people, Hallelujah is our song. I welcome all to the bullish week.

Good news indeed.
Brent on the rise.
What an awesome week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:09am On Apr 13, 2020
stcool:

You get time...me I just ignored both him and the message he sent to my inbox.

For this COVIK-1 9 period grin

The way they demand for your number as if they have an offer to make. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2020
Chibuking81:

Happy Easter Chief.
More greens to your portfolio. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

The core Investor is not a father Christmas.

When Newrest ASL delisted, I did not sell my shares to the core investors. But I was surprised that the dividend paid in a year when the company was delisted was about 5 times what the company paid as a listed company.

I can't explain the miracle and turnaround which took place in the company after it was delisted.

I hope the core Investors of 11 plc can offer up to N300 per share

Please Pa Ewumi, explain further this experience on Newrest ASL. So those who stayed were better than those who were paid off? Na wa oo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2020
locodemy:

Of course any jijo trader must have other source of income.
Loco deal on computers and accessories as well a Jijo trader........active one joor.

Happy Easter

Please, I have been hearing of JIJO here.

Please what does it mean, does it mean scalping?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2020
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52264546

The breakdown of the end of the notorious Oil Price War.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2020
wamiikechukwu:

Happy Easter

Please, I have been hearing of JIJO here.

Please what does it mean, does it mean scalping?

Yea, basically.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Who has to appease the gods?
Nothing seems to work now, fear is still there. The world needs a cure, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) (5546) (5547) (5548) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eziokwunwoko(m), Agbalowomeri, chuksnnaemeka, 222Martins(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.