Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10890613 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
arduino:

Na only say money for gamble no dey again. Na Jaiz and Unity I understand their jijo dynamics well well

@Arduino can you let us into your observations/dynamics of Unity bank as a jijo material? I am familiar with Jaiz whose price movement I found scintillating and almost predictable. Pre-corona its range was between 46k and 66k. Occasionally, it goes into the 70's. Post corona the price has oscillated between 49-51k making jijo difficult especially as there is somebody who is always supplying any quantity at 53k thereby avoiding price increase notwithstanding talk of possible dividend. What about Unity?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Different strokes for different folks. Some of us want Zenith to go lower.
Bomboclad:
If Zenith moves lower tomorrow, past N12.2, then we might just be headed back to where we started from. Bargain hunters, take note!

However, with recovery witnessed in FBNH and some other banking stocks, I hope this is not the case!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
onegentleguy:

@stcool, u talk too much my dear !! wink cheesy grin
...and the problem with that is that when u do, u tend to diminish what would've been a valid point and amplify the suspicion of an ungodly intent.

At 1st u kept screaming that folks should stay off the NSE because according to u, all coys will declare a woeful result beginning Q1 2020.
...and even when u were corrected(like with the post above) u still maintained ur stance.
Now UCAP has just released a FANTASTIC result, and instead of tell us how the result is woeful from an "stcool-perspective", u have suddenly deviated to talking about oil price with blatant lies/figures about extraction cost.

Ur basis for alarm bells beginning yesterday is on a drop in WTI which has absolutely nothing to do with overall typeface, Brent.
Even the said WTI drop was not the oil spot price, but that of futures due to expire this week.
Last I checked, the futures for June and July were still well above $20 and $25 respectively.
Even with yesterdays negative price in WTI(mainly because storage and refiners weren't buying given the closeness/short timeframe btw buying and selling... the result of the current glut in supply and unbalance in demand), the number of actual physical barrels being traded at that price was very limited. Most of May delivery were contracted in the $20bp region.

Though this has nothing to do with the NSE, I know that even if u were a US investor, u won't want to consider how the gradual reopening of economic activities in some states in the US will help tilt the unbalance in WTI demand upwards and/or other favourable factors to see if there can be reward for u to benefit from... U would still be crying wolf.

If as an INVESTOR, one does not understand that the stock market is that place where they constantly need to see through both real and virtual OBSTACLES to unlock OPPORTUNITIES and seek VALUE, then u shouldn't be here. ...I''ll sincerely advise u go do some other business. Everyone must not be an equity investor.

Imagine advising someone to sell off their stakes in a coy like MTN and MAY & BAKER(for instance) because of covid-19 and oil price slump, when INFACT they are making far more money now than when there was no such global concern as covid-19.
Do u know why the likes of ZOOM, AMAZON and WALMART have delivered more returns to investors now than pre-covid-19 period?

If on the other hand, u know some of these things but probably hold an intent to DECEIVE, just know that u may soon become caught up in the web of that which u are building.
It pays to be HONEST and when u want to adjudge things, have a PROPER BALANCE with RELATIVE PERSPECTIVE !!
...that's why some of us have NOT advised folks to align with all coys in the NSE.
What we have always said, is that as with every global/national event(including the current one), there will be WINNERS and there will also be LOSERS.
The KEY? Look to associate with the winners but do so seeking a VALUE that aligns with ur investment personality and goals.
While both a BULL and BEAR mkt can make one some money, there is a reason why the LATTER PERIOD is when the most monies/returns are made !!

Pls read this article(written on the 10th of March) if u are yet to do so; https://www.booksie.com/618814-alarm-bell-in-nigeria-between-fear-risk-and-opportunity-

"There are basically 2 great days in a person's life;
The day u were born, and the day u discover why u were born.
In the Stock market, that 'discovery' is tantamount to knowing why u are where u are, and having a sound reason for been there.
...for if u do not know why u are in the market, then u probably won't know why u should succeed in it."
~Sinclair

"If u desire to EXCEL in the Stock Market, then don't just be an optimist or a pessimist. ...be BOTH.
...then WORK to seek a fine line with a proper BALANCE between the 2.
Unless of course u wish to receive less and give up much more when u least expect it."
~Sinclair

Selah

Like I said earlier. I am done.

Intent to deceive...is the gain or loss coming to me.

I would pull this out later in the year. Then

Zenith could be sub N9 or Above N15
FBHN sub N3 or Above N6

Let it rest!!!

Selah grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
"We will never let the great U.S. Oil & Gas Industry down. I have instructed the Secretary of Energy and Secretary of the Treasury to formulate a plan which will make funds available so that these very important companies and jobs will be secured long into the future!"
...POTUS Donald Trump on Twitter.

Interesting games humans play !! wink cheesy grin
Days of repeated arbitrage opportunities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
stcool:

FBHN sub N3 or Above N6

Selah grin

On what basis? If I may ask.
On the basis of fear?
Don’t be a harbinger of bad news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
onegentleguy:
"We will never let the great U.S. Oil & Gas Industry down. I have instructed the Secretary of Energy and Secretary of the Treasury to formulate a plan which will make funds available so that these very important companies and jobs will be secured long into the future!"
...POTUS Donald Trump on Twitter.

Interesting games humans play !! wink cheesy grin
Days of repeated arbitrage opportunities.
stcool:

FBHN sub N3 or Above N6

Selah grin

So if before then(by the end of the yr as u put it), some investors have made great returns from the said stocks u mentioned(and even more), u would come here to highlight that ur assertion had come true because they trade for the low of those prices by then?
That means ur someone who focus on only price dynamics and none on arbitrage value accretion.
With ZENITH, some folks have circled btw just above the low and high u mentioned(btw N10.7 and N15.9 to be precise) 2 to 3 times... and will do more and probably more, and still join u then @ that N9 if and when it comes.
Some may even buy it then with the N2.5 dividend they collected in between.
This also applies to a few other healthy coys.

Meanwhile, u'll be there waiting to buy @ N9, while those with a clear investing STRATEGY has made enough returns that can match in volume and equate in price/VALUE that ur N9 entry in Zenith then, as N5-6 entry for them.
If u do not understand what the 2nd part in bold means, then it's probably because u lack the 1st part in bold.

Do u really understand how the thing about the time value for money relates with seeking value from opportunities of arbitrage. ...and how an investor with a tactical know-how can strategically compound value with time.
Look @ that tweet from POTUS above. Do u know how investors who understand the part in italics can make returns off it.
There's this book I would've advised u read but...

Good Luck to u in ur endeavour !!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
stcool:

... I am done till further notice!

Thanks !! You've really tried. It's good you're done.

Only kids and parrots keep repeating words over and over ...

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
veecovee:

This pastor get bad mouth sha�

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
veecovee:

Repetition sounds like a broken record and is annoying to the ears

Make your points and move on, but when people keep on repeating the same message or information, it appears as if you have taken your audience to be deaf or you have other motives

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
onegentleguy:

Dear @DruggedProf, u forgot to post the above link for us, even when the settlement was actually brokered since Friday last week. ...waited for u to do so since yesterday, especially because u had prior to this time always notified us of all developments during the the said issue.

Assuming the news had read: "Gov Wike burns down all CAVERTON operational base in Rivers State", then, I am certain u would've posted it even before an editor puts it up in a newspaper. wink cheesy grin
...what a world we live in !!

It is well.

I was not following it again. I actually missed the news. I already concluded Wike will release their result, but he has kept the result and released people.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
veecovee:

VCV, you too no wan hear same thing many times? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
From charts ooooooo, GTB and Zenith should retest their previous lows of 17.60 & 11.90 tomorrow. This was the support they tested before breakout when BRENT was trading @22 precisely march 30/31.

All things being equal grin grin reversal should likely be on Thursday or Friday. We are likely expecting the last dip tomorrow before reversals. As usual once GTB starts it's reversal, others must follow grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

I was not following it again. I actually missed the news. I already concluded Wike will release their result, but he has kept the result and released people.... grin grin grin

Then u need to follow the word "perfidious" and help interpret the meaning for us. smiley smiley
Wouldn't u rather do that.

I think we live in a funny world... don't u agree?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:

This pastor get bad mouth sha�
DeRuggedProf:

VCV, you too no wan hear same thing many times? grin
emmanuelewumi:

Repetition sounds like a broken record and is annoying to the ears

Make your points and move on, but when people keep on repeating the same message or information, it appears if you taken your audience to be deaf or you have other motives

... it get as it be ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
onegentleguy:

Then u need to follow the word "perfidious" and help interpret the meaning for us. smiley smiley

I think we live in a funny world... don't u?

Today, I saw the same units of UACN on offer yesterday, even more, and still not wearing any PPE they were promised.... grin grin grin

We need to overprotect them now.... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
onegentleguy:

So if before then(by the end of the yr as u put it), some investors have made great returns from the said stocks u mentioned(and even more), u would come here to highlight that ur assertion had come true because they trade for the low of those prices by then?
That means ur someone who focuses only price dynamics and none on arbitrage value accretion.
With ZENITH, some folks have circled btw just above the low and high u mentioned(N10.7 and N15.9 to be precise) 2 to 3 times... and will do more and probably more, and still join u then @ that N9 if and when it comes.
Some may even buy it then with the N2.5 dividend they collected in between.
This also applies to a few other healthy coys.

Meanwhile, u'll be there waiting to buy @ N9, while those with a clear investing STRATEGY has made enough returns that can match in volume and equate in price/VALUE that ur N9 entry in Zenith then, as N5-6 entry for them.
If u do not understand what the 2nd part in bold means, then it's probably because u lack the 1st part in bold.

Do u really understand how the thing about the time value for money relates with seeking value from opportunities of arbitrage. ...and how an investor with a tactical know-how can strategically compound value with time.
Look @ that tweet from POTUS above. Do u know how investors who understand the part in italics can make returns off it.
There's this book I would've advised u read but...

Good Luck to u in ur endeavour !!

Coming from somebody that encouraged people to mop up UACN...Continue with your epistles

How many round trip and profit have you done with your UACN grin

I know those I listen to...

I don't take you serious grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
onegentleguy:

I think we live in a funny world... don't u agree?
DeRuggedProf:

Today, I saw the same units of UACN on offer yesterday, even more, and still not wearing any PPE they were promised.... grin grin grin

We need to overprotect them now.... cheesy

Help us with the meaning of the word in the post above 1st, and also how it relates to the word "Betise"... then we can discuss UACN. wink cheesy grin

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
onegentleguy:

Help us with the meaning of the word in the post above 1st, and also how it relates to the word "Betise"... then we can discuss UACN. wink cheesy grin

It is well.

Betise refers to a hyperbolic thesis that has no other assigned practical application than increasing the offer amount of an insipid stock.... grin grin grin

Bargain hunters, search your tree tops..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
My dear @stcool indeed we've made great returns from UACN. 2 very good ones !!
...with 80% holding sold 1st from N4.60 to N8.7(following my 1st call when it hit a yr low of N4.5) and AGAIN from N6.5 to N10.95(following a reversal before it hit the high of N11+)
I used the word "we" because I also made money for 4 other folks I manage their portfolio selling at near and slightly above those prices for some. 2 of the persons I manage their portfolio are even members here. But they're boses who prefer to observe things from the side line.

I would've put up 1 or 2 link as prof but I don't wish to convince u...
If u have eyes, u can dig up past post to see certain clues.

Our current 20% portfolio weighting for UACN is still at a good BEP cushion.
...and yes, we are waiting for price to fall. wink cheesy grin
That doesn't mean that we do not currently hold losing position in 1 or 2 other coys, but definitely not UACN. ...and overall, we are still in a very healthy portfolio position.

U seem a bit frustrated. Could it be because of the heightened tension of waiting for the likes of ZENITH @ N9 and FBNH @ N1?
Don't worry, it will materialize for u by the end of the yr, and we will still join u then(if it does happen) grin grin grin
Pls don't cry me a river.
Am sorry for given u advice. ...I take it back !! wink cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Did Prof miss the friendly stone or has his name changed to 'DruggedProf' as he was, shall we say, mistakenly addressed by our able Ogg?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Betise refers to a hyperbolic thesis that has no other assigned practical application than increasing the offer amount of an insipid stock.... grin grin grin

Bargain hunters, search your tree tops..... grin

U are RIGHT !!
...I give up on u. wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
BAMOFIN1:

Did Prof miss the friendly stone or has his name changed to 'DruggedProf' as he was, shall we say, mistakenly addressed by our able Ogg?

Chai, see stone, this one na complete UNSOLD bag of WAPCO wey don form block for WAPCO warehouse den carry throw for me join.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

������

My belle wan burst with laughs

Prof please leave our caverton alone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
onegentleguy:
My dear @stcool indeed we've made great returns from UACN. 2 very good ones !!
...with 80% holding sold 1st from N4.60 to N8.7(following my 1st call when it hit a yr low of N4.5) and AGAIN from N6.5 to N10.95(following a reversal before it hit the high of N11+)
I used the word "we" because I also made money for 4 other folks I manage their portfolio selling at near and slightly above those prices for some. 2 of the persons I manage their portfolio are even members here. But they're boses who prefer to observe things from the side line.

I would've put up 1 or 2 link as prof but I dont wish to convince u...
If u have eyes, u can dig past post to see certain clues.

Our current 20% portfolio weighting for UACN is still at a good BEP cushion.
...and yes, we are waiting for price to fall. wink cheesy grin
That doesn't mean that we do not currently hold losing position in 1 or 2 other coys, but definitely not UACN. ...and overall, we are still in a very healthy portfolio position.

U seem a bit frustrated. Could it be because of the heightened tension of waiting for the likes of ZENITH @ N9 and FBNH @ N1?
Don't worry, it will come for u by the end of the yr, and we will still join u then(if it does happen) grin grin grin
Pls don't cry me a river.
Am sorry for given u advice. ...I take it back !! wink cheesy grin

Continue in your imaginary world of profit...those you deceived to mop up @N9 are weeping...

You are still encouraging them to load more at N7 with hope of hitting a jackpot grin

You refused to acknowledge your mistake even when it was pointed out that you are towing the line of O&O

But what do I know...your money...my opinion!

Selah grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
BAMOFIN1:

Better to stay off things you don't understand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
ukay2:

������

My belle wan burst with laughs

Prof please leave our caverton alone

No burst your belle ooo..... grin
You are a witness to the 'wickedness' of Wike after Wigwe don wound people finish for here... angry
Once they now hear WI.....they will KE or GWE very very far from NSE, they won't allow the last letters to meet them on the floor, even if the person wan say WIN.... grin
Monkeys are carelessly patrolling the empty streets with 'ambidextrous' temerity, while humans are on quasi punitive lock down, what a travesty! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
@stcool u don't know and u probably will never know !!
But I understand why u are a bit anxious nowadays. ...and believe me, I feel for u. cool cool

Don't worry, beginning tonight, I have just instructed @ VCV and his fellow pastors to go on a month long prayer and fasting to help u get the price of FBNH @ N1 or even 45k.
Infact, I besieged them to assist u in ur dream and spirit realm, so u can also get the likes of GTB @ N2.1, ZENITH @ N1.5, UBA @ 90k, DANGOTE CEMENT @ N4, NESTLE @ N7 and even the NSE ALL-SHARE INDEX @ N1,850 ONLY !!
grin grin grin

U are RIGHT !! ...completely RIGHT. I made extremely negative returns in UACN and every other coy.
So NO point for further exchange.

@veecovee and other pastors, pls take note and see to the part in bold !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
stcool:

Continue in your imaginary world of profit...those you deceived to mop up @N9 are weeping...

You are still encouraging them to load more at N7 with hope of hitting a jackpot grin

You refused to acknowledge your mistake even when it was pointed out that you are towing the line of O&O

But what do I know...your money...my opinion!

Selah grin

Hey Oga, cool down.

I am also an advocate of "cash is the King".

But the market has provided me with some opportunities to make profits within the last months.

What sort of investors with see opportunities and look away.

Remember Inflation is the enemy of Cash.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
onegentleguy:
But I understand why u are a bit anxious nowadays. ...and believe me, I feel for u. cool cool

Don't worry, beginning tonight, I have just instructed @ VCV and his fellow pastors to go on a month long prayer and fasting to help u get the price of FBNH @ N1 or even 45k.
Infact, I besieged them to assist u in ur dream and spirit realm, so u can also get the likes of GTB @ N2.1, ZENITH @ N1.7, UBA @ 90k, DANGOTE CEMENT @ N4, NESTLE @ N7 and even the NSE ALL-SHARE INDEX @ N1,850 ONLY !!
grin grin grin

U are RIGHT !! ...completely RIGHT. I made extremely negative returns in UACN and every other coy.

@veecovee and other pastors, pls take note and see to this !! wink cheesy grin

VCV, there is a quiet mountain close to my house, come over, your reward is in Nestle..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

No burst your belle ooo..... grin
You are a witness to the 'wickedness' of Wike after Wigwe don wound people finish for here... angry
Once they now hear WI.....they will KE or GWE very very far from NSE, they won't allow the last letters to meet them on the floor, even if the person wan say WIN.... grin
Monkeys are carelessly patrolling the empty streets with 'ambidextrous' temerity, while humans are on quasi punitive lock down, what a travesty! grin grin

Loooooool

Actually, what is holding our caverton FYE2019 results

Any dividend payments ?

I have not seen caverton dividend alert.

Hope all is well with caverton results?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
onegentleguy:

Infact, I besieged them to assist u in ur dream and spirit realm, so u can also get the likes of GTB @ N2.1, ZENITH @ N1.5, UBA @ 90k, DANGOTE CEMENT @ N4, NESTLE @ N7 and even the NSE ALL-SHARE INDEX @ N1,850 ONLY !!
grin grin grin

@veecovee and other pastors, pls take note and see to the part in bold !! wink cheesy grin

Loooooool

Stcool will even run at those prices.

He will say the prices will enter negative naira values like I saw WTI crude oil at -$13 yesterday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
ukay2:

Loooooool

Actually, what is holding our caverton FYE2019 results

Any dividend payments ?

I have not seen caverton dividend alert.

Hope all is well with caverton results?

Wike withheld alert..... cheesy
Their result will definitely be good, but you can't reverse the quarantine Wike gave them.... grin grin grin
If Wike hear pim again, na parachute dem go dey use drop their passengers, no time for nonsense... cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hajicairo(m), SonofElElyonRet and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.