Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876513 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2020
My heart goes out to @currentprice at this time.

He has traded oil almost exclusively for the past few years.

With the turmoil in the market and the increased volatility seen in recent time, I do hope that he and his trading accounts are fine.

Please anyone who has a method of reaching him directly should do so, let's be sure that he is okay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2020
PETERiCHY:
SUNDAY TONIC

A father before he died said to his son: “this is a watch your grandfather gave and this is more than 200 years old, but before I give it to you go to the watch shop on the first street, and tell him I want to sell it, and see how much it is”.
He went and then came back to his father, and said, "The watchmaker wanted to pay 5 dollars because it's old”.
Then he said to him: “Now go to the coffee shop”.
He went and then came back, and said: “He wanted to pay $5 father”. “Now go to the museum and show that watch”.
He went then came back, and said to his father “THEY OFFERED ME A MILLION DOLLARS FOR THIS PIECE!!!”.
The father said: “I wanted to let you know that the right place will recognize your value. Don't put yourself in the wrong place and get angry if you're not appreciated according to your worth. He who knows your value is he who appreciates you. Don't stay in a place that doesn't suit you".

KNOW YOUR WORTH..

Thanks for this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2020
ihedioramma:
YES . Thank's, one love .

Long time no see...
Its been a while...
Its also good to hear from U..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Last week, I mistakenly sold my nestle at market price which I thought was still on 975, not a loss though as they were bought at lower price but folks watchout before you hit the sell button grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by atere4ever: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2020
ojeysky:
Last week, I mistakenly sold my nestle at market price which I thought was still on 975, not a loss though as they were bought at lower price but folks watchout before you hit the sell button grin

Do you see more prospect? Buy again nan and continue the journey. It's @910 now, no lost, no mistake.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
atere4ever:

Do you see more prospect? Buy again nan and continue the journey. It's @910 now, no lost, no mistake.

Sold @910 with charges inclusive it will be a loss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
ojeysky:

I have made click mistakes that made me want to cut off my fingers before
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MssRose(f): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
ojeysky:
Lolz. Same thing happened to me when US oil sold at negative, I panicked and sold my zenith @13.35, GTB @ 19.10 and UBA @ 5.55. I feel bad about it but I thank God Its only about 10% of my holdings I sold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
PETERiCHY:
SUNDAY TONIC

A father before he died said to his son: “this is a watch your grandfather gave and this is more than 200 years old, but before I give it to you go to the watch shop on the first street, and tell him I want to sell it, and see how much it is”.
He went and then came back to his father, and said, "The watchmaker wanted to pay 5 dollars because it's old”.
He went and then came back, and said: “He wanted to pay $5 father”. “Now go to the museum and show that watch”.
He went then came back, and said to his father “THEY OFFERED ME A MILLION DOLLARS FOR THIS PIECE!!!”.
The father said: “I wanted to let you know that the right place will recognize your value. Don't put yourself in the wrong place and get angry if you're not appreciated according to your worth. He who knows your value is he who appreciates you. Don't stay in a place that doesn't suit you".

KNOW YOUR WORTH..

Nice piece.......wew been such a long time here.

Glad to see thread is waxing strong.

Sorry.....been lost in the crypto space all along..
Very interesting space i dare to say grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by atere4ever: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
harteelolar:

Nice piece.......wew been such a long time here.

Glad to see thread is waxing strong.

Sorry.....been lost in the crypto space all along..
Very interesting space i dare to say grin

Which trading platform or app do you use?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
@rabbidoracle,

I pointed out to you that BTCUSD would sell off from the 7638 level.

Can you see the formation of a bearish butterfly on the daily time frame?

All truth is parallel.

I nor dey like argue too much again.

Let's see how the next few days will be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
PETERiCHY:
SUNDAY TONIC

KNOW YOUR WORTH..

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
OGA PETER, THANK YOU FOR THIS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by creategist: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
stcool:
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-04-24/oil-s-meltdown-crushes-independent-crude-pruducers-in-nigeria?__twitter_impression=true

Nigerian lenders also threatened due to $8 billion exposure
Prolonged low crude prices risk sparking a banking crisis

The rout has been bad for all the country’s producers but the pain has been particularly acute for the independents who mostly acquired assets about six years ago. Unlike oil majors operating in the country, whose average cost of producing is about $22 a barrel, these companies need between $35 to $40 a barrel if they are to stay in business.

Big Debts

Nigeria’s independents pump roughly 400,000 barrels a day out of the nation’s average daily output of about 2 million. However, they account for almost 90% of the 3 trillion naira, or $8 billion, of all debts owed by companies producing oil in Nigeria, mostly of it to local banks. While a portion of the loans are hedged at as much as $50 a barrels, the bulk aren’t, raising the risk of a default that’s been exacerbated by the threat of production halts because of the dire state of the market.

The oil price crash has also had an impact on the Nigerian banking industry, where at least a third of all loans were made to the nation’s oil drillers, according to central bank data. Many say their customers are hedged, even if the full extent of that protection is unclear.

Nigerian lenders are carefully reviewing the situation. A prolonged low-price regime may even trigger a full blown banking crisis, said Aderonke Akinsola, banking analyst at Lagos-based Chapel Hill Denham.

“We expect banks to proactively restructure vulnerable oil and gas facilities and we believe they will also take advantage of the regulatory forbearance given by the central bank to cushion the impact of weaker assets,” she said. If prices stay below $30 for as long as six months, then “we cannot rule out the possibility that some banks may not survive that.”

Please should this be a cause for concern for those of us with funds in Nigerian banks (Tier 1)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
meshpips:
@rabbidoracle,

All truth is parallel.

And you are not seeing what it is about doing? grin grin

I'm seeing a breakout.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
meshpips:

With the turmoil in the market and the increased volatility seen in recent time, I do hope that he and his trading accounts are fine.

Please anyone who has a method of reaching him directly should do so, let's be sure that he is okay.

Chaii !! I feel for him too

It's been a long time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coolcash1:

This is a sensational news.

Oga Coolcash long time. ....

Where are : Currentprice, BullBearMkt, Agbalowomeri, FXUSER, Manonamission, Bigjay, Bigass, Angeloe etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Willie2015:

Long time no see... Its been a while... Its also good to hear from U..
Thank's . JAH BLESS .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by billtommy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello house, i need advise on which stock to buy this week or to hold cash like some suggested

There seems to be a whole lot of uncertainities considering the recent fall in price of bonny oil, then the news of looming crisis in the banking industry due to this same fall in oil price, and then the partial opening of the economy as the governors forum suggested.
I hereby seek advise on which short to medium stock to purchase this week considering these factors and others

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 2:06am On Apr 27, 2020
meshpips:

that guy is a mega he has done series of mega hits in d past so it will not touch him
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:24am On Apr 27, 2020
meshpips:
@rabbidoracle,

All truth is parallel.

There is something about how you present your point. You usually say things with certainty even when you are using tools and indicators which are lagging. These things can show you direction but doesn't always come out as seen on TA. It would be wise if you can use the words 'may, probably' etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:25am On Apr 27, 2020
This is current price of cryptos and the upward motion may continue

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2020
PharmAlfred:

There is something about how you present your point. You usually say things with certainty even when you are using tools and indicators which are lagging. These things can show you direction but doesn't always come out as seen on TA. It would be wise if you can use the words 'may, probably' etc.

How would you like to hear the pilot/flight officer tell you . . . "we are now cruising steadily at XYZ feet above sea level, we MAY get to our destination. The flight MIGHT be successful but PROBABLY would not be . . ."

Can you see the wisdom in the counsel you are giving me? In the quest to appear "humble" many traders sound that way but it is very unprofessional.

I would rather give you what criteria will invalidate my outlook or recommendation. This is the professional approach.

I choose to remain confident and refuse to condescend to the level that makes my work look like "kalo - kalo"

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crudeexpert: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2020
AM INTERESTED IN BUYING CRUDE OIL FOR LONG TERM STORAGE ANY SUGGESTION REGARD WITH IT AND PROFITABLE COMPANY TO PARTNER WITH, URGENT INFO NEEDED PLEASE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2020
meshpips:

He is enjoying himself.

I discussed with him yesterday. He is not taking any hit.

He went to release Bulls that will storm NSE this week.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2020
PharmAlfred:
This is current price of cryptos and the upward motion may continue

Everything will breakout.

Prices will rise well till it gets to stabilisation point.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2020
lexy2lexy:
https://nairametrics.com/2020/04/26/banking-crisis-imminent-in-nigeria-due-to-debts-by-independent-oil-producers/

reason why the lock down would continue, we have to give world economies time to recover so that demand for oil can be bumped up, if this oil companies dont service their debt, the average Nigerian life would look like a bank run but as all and sundry are locked down you wont notice............Aiteo mentioned again, FBNH and Aiteo are 5&6...... any way the lock down continues

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Brent might go down below $20 today.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Brent might go down below $20 today.

WTI will go negative again next month the inventory buildup is just too much and unprecedented and you can't yet see demand.

By 29th April, We'll see the report of inventory buildup in Cushing.

As for the Brent, I'm projecting $5 by May 19 (the settling date for June contracts).

Let's tighten our belts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2020
maishai:

reason why the lock down would continue, we have to give world economies time to recover so that demand for oil can be bumped up, if this oil companies dont service their debt, the average Nigerian life would look like a bank run but as all and sundry are locked down you wont notice............Aiteo mentioned again, FBNH and Aiteo are 5&6...... any way the lock down continues

The opposite of what you just suggested is what the world needs to make any form of sustained recovery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Locotrader(m), Princkez and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.