Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876489 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opzyyy: 1:09pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2020
Is OANDO results out?

It seems the shellholders have finally dashed out the company to Wale & Co.

Chai...NSE

The buy pressure is slowing down in the market...once 10% geng come under sell pressure.
Its time to cherry pick...while awaiting Q2 result.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opzyyy: 1:16pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 1:28pm On May 21, 2020
Opzyyy:
thank you, Anjil, planning short term, but want to stash the little remaining in Zenith, being seeing their yields returns, it's fantastic. How do I go about that of Zenith?

Although Zenith is still a good buy at current price, you may probably enter at any slight pull-back. Since you are going short-term, you have to closely monitor it's upward movement especially in this period of bull and sell at your targeted exit price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2020
anjilgreat:

Although Zenith is still a good buy at current price, you may probably enter at any slight pull-back. Since you are going short-term, you have closely monitor it's upward especially in this period of bull and sell at your targeted exit price.

You are talking like a guru in this business, how long have you been in it?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 1:34pm On May 21, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You are talking like a guru in this business, how long have you been in it?

No sir, I am not a guru o! Still a learner, I started investing in 2006 through advice from my Dad.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:34pm On May 21, 2020
9jatriot:
Please whisper it in my ears only. Where is their dividends history like? Abeg, some of us need your help.
Lol. Pls direct technical analysis of the stock to the TA analysts here. They should be able to advice us professionally.

As for their dividend history, BUA was listed in NSE on Feb 2020 after merger with CCNN (also a subsidiary of OBU/BUA cement).
The first dividend as BUA is just this year. Year low is 27.65, year high is 41.

If you're interested in the stock, you may take the risk. If you can get around 30/31 it should be fine.
PLS NOTE: DD is strictly advised.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2020
anjilgreat:

No sir, I am not a guru o! Still a learner, I started investing in 2006 through advice from my Dad.

You are doing well

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 1:36pm On May 21, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You are doing well
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9jatriot(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2020
Oh didn't realize its a new kid in the block. I believe they are an old cement company. TA people are mostly JIJO, I was looking at it from a long term point of view.

Abeg anyone who can throw some light on this stock is welcomed. I assure you, you will not be held responsible for whatever decision is made from your analysis.

anjilgreat, What do you say about BUACement?
Mcy56:

Lol. Pls direct technical analysis of the stock to the TA analysts here. They should be able to advice us professionally.

As for their dividend history, BUA was listed in NSE on Feb 2020 after merger with CCNN (also a subsidiary of OBU/BUA cement).
The first dividend as BUA is just this year. Year low is 27.65, year high is 41.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:41pm On May 21, 2020
9jatriot:
Oh didn't realize its a new kid in the block. I believe they are an old cement company. TA people are mostly JIJO, I was looking at it from a long term point of view
BUA group is an old coy. You can research the coy online too.
It should be fine for long term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9jatriot(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2020
No, new kid in terms of listing on NSE or did I miss the point of only recently listing on the NSE?

I am more concerned about long term. Yes
Mcy56:

BUA group is an old coy.
It should be fine for long term.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kintus(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2020
Mcy56:

If you're interested in the stock, you may take the risk. If you can get around 30/31 it should be fine.
PLS NOTE: DD is strictly advised.

Hanty please advice me about how to place buy order on Morgan.

For short term investment, which of this do I click on?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Is it the Chibuking that is waiting for ZENITHBK at N5 or another
If in doubt he should come and defend himself
We moved down together and we are moving up together

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:04pm On May 21, 2020
9jatriot:
Oh didn't realize its a new kid in the block. I believe they are an old cement company. TA people are mostly JIJO, I was looking at it from a long term point of view.

Abeg anyone who can throw some light on this stock is welcomed. I assure you, you will not be held responsible for whatever decision is made from your analysis.

anjilgreat, What do you say about BUACement?

I may not be in the best position to give an opinion on BUA cement based on my personal bias on investment in companies were the owners control majority of shares. So many analysis have been done here in the past on the stock so you will have to refer back to them and make your decision based on your investment plan.

Their recent released result and declared dividend shows that they are moving in the right direction. But I still think their shares price is overpriced. Just follow your intuition on the stock, the market has a mind of it's own.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:05pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afroxyz: 2:17pm On May 21, 2020
anjilgreat:

My God bless our children with this kind of father

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LokosoUK: 2:21pm On May 21, 2020
Is Caverton FY19 results out?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:27pm On May 21, 2020
afroxyz:

My God bless our children with this kind of father

Amen. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lovinwa: 2:36pm On May 21, 2020
Good afternoon, Pls is it possible to get sms alert for a stock purchase that did not go through? I got an alert for a purchase but my trading account was not debited and it's still showing under pending trades.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 2:40pm On May 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2020
Lovinwa:
Good afternoon, Pls is it possible to get sms alert for a stock purchase that did not go through? I got an alert for a purchase but my trading account was not debited and it's still showing under pending trades.

there a was i time helped a guy to buy fbn @ 4.65 and he got alert but nothing was showing in his portfolio also the money was not deducted in his account so the following day i issued the money again and it went tru later bought @4.6 so its possible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 2:54pm On May 21, 2020
Lovinwa:

Same here too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2020
nah
LokosoUK:
Is Caverton FY19 results out?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2020
aremso:

there a was i time helped a guy to buy fbn @ 4.65 and he got alert but nothing was showing in his portfolio also the money was not deducted in his account so the following day i issued the money again and it went tru later bought @4.6 so its possible
Maybe only a portion of your order was filled and you cancelled the order. The system will assume you are no longer interested and will automatically revert the partially filled order, making your total order null and void. I observed this from MorganCapital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2020
naturalflow:
https://www.nairaland.com/5872812/investors-rush-nigeria-bloomberg

Is this possible under a "terrible government of the north"?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 3:40pm On May 21, 2020
Harvestock01:

Any one gets anything to say about Julius berger!! Y is d begged not moving!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2020
2020 is going to be tough a bit for them. A lot of people bought at below N20 and it has done a bit well in price upswing. The company also cut the dividend too.
Krisuba:

Any one gets anything to say about Julius berger!! Y is d begged not moving!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
Harvestock01:

Investors will go anywhere as long as they see what most citizens of that country no see .. ..have u not heard of pple making money in sudan , afgan etc

I was talking to a ghanian friend he told me he is tried of the job he does in obodo oyibo ...He started complaining of his country not seeing any good thing out there ..meanwhile I rem there was time on the tbills forum on nairaland , Tbills investors that re Nigerians on the forum were trying /desperate to invest in gh tbill @ 16% there about ,while naija own was down to like 4 % ..The only probs was that they will need resident permit as a foreigner .

I just shook head ,, and said it will be hard to convince pple like this to invest ...make I leave am with his whinning

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hedgefunds and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.