Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,797 members, 7,848,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11019210 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) ... (7799) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dupeodus: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
onegentleguy:
Chai !! ...imagine that vol on AIICO !! shocked
Way above the highest daily vol YtD.(over 2.5x on average)
...price now @ N1.10

We called for a buy on AIICO @ btw 54-57k
...current mkt price is an over 92% gain !!

#stillbullish
#wemove

The infidelity of the majority shareholders not withstanding. Anyone that understands the dynamics of AIICO'S business knows they are sitting on a gold mine. They keep amassing government bonds at no cost.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dupeodus:

The infidelity of the majority shareholders not withstanding. Anyone that understands the dynamics of AIICO'S business knows they are sitting on a gold mine. They keep amassing government bonds at no cost.
I hate insurance stocks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dupeodus:

They should democratise the wealth created by the company, if this is done I won't be surprised if it gets to N2.50k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omoshalewa04(f): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good Afternoon Guys..
Trust We Are Doing Fine...
My Name Is Labake, An Ex Corper.
Please Patronize Me To Help My Hustle.
I Sell Cheap Data, I Convert Excess Airtime To Cash. I Do Cable Subscription And Lot More.

Kindly Check My Signature Below For More Details.
Thanks And God Bless.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
I do not blame myself for stocks that I will not buy. Neimeth fundamentally is not a sound stock but on NSE, sound stocks sometimes do not quickly make money for someone.
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29946_NEIMETH_INTERNATIONAL_PHARMACEUTICALS_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MAY_2020.pdf
onegentleguy:

Thank God ur eyes don clear now. shocked shocked
...I remember when u were arguing with me on this same coy.(see post above) wink cheesy grin
Then, u were seeing a bad financial print, while we could extrapolate and interprete it as "VALUE in the making"(see part in bold)
Some folks here even projected a 20k price then. wink cheesy grin

I wish the stock had enough OS like banks. ...some of us would've loaded more @ that 38k like there's no tomorrow !!
Anyway, its all good.

Btw, I also think that something might be brewing in the coy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
megawealth01:
You weren't authoritative in your assertion... Sometimes you aren't too sure... You only come forward whenever the tide is NORTH

Hmmm...With the stockmarket there is no 100%. Everything is a bet with probabilities. When events prove those who called it right, they deserve to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
megawealth01:
You weren't authoritative in your assertion... Sometimes you aren't too sure... You only come forward whenever the tide is NORTH

I wonder where u inferred of that part in bold from my post.
I never said I was. ...this is the stock market, and NO one can ride on certainty !!
What we can do, is align with HEALTHY assets when we see and can interpret that the drive for VALUE has run far ahead of the combination of PRICE and surrounding RISK !!

Btw, why the hate or should we rather say envy? wink cheesy grin
U use different monikers to spill hate on my person. I have observed the effort u put trying to "work" on attacking some of my post.
Wish u could direct that effort towards trying to make returns from the "NSE room". ...u would've made urself some good bucks !! wink cheesy grin
Pls I'll advise that u desist from it as it can only mean a run down on u.
Besides, its not good for ur health !!

Do take care of u.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
rebekah2011:
I do not blame myself for stocks that I will not buy. Neimeth fundamentally is not a sound stock but on NSE, sound stocks sometimes do not quickly make money for someone.
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29946_NEIMETH_INTERNATIONAL_PHARMACEUTICALS_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MAY_2020.pdf

But you can build your wealth slowly and steadily, and also have your sanity. You may decide to speculate using returns on your Investments

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
rebekah2011:

lol...There are some sectors i will never put my kobo in. Even if all the stocks in that index return 500%. Insurance is one of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dupeodus:

True... to that part in bold !!
...I can not agree more. wink cheesy grin

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
In fairness to OGG, he was with respect to AIICO. When leapfrog bought at N1.20, he highlighted it too. The key fact in investing is that you cannot be in all the boats. You choose your strategy and stay with what rewards you bountifully.
megawealth01:

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
That speculation is something I am gearing up for. Currently, my portfolio does not yet make room for this adventure. I will do so in the future
emmanuelewumi:

But you can build your wealth slowly and steadily, and also have your sanity. You may decide to speculate using returns on your Investments

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
TLAX:

Hmmm...With the stockmarket there is no 100%. Everything is a bet with probabilities. When events prove those who called it right, they deserve to celebrate.

True to that part in bold.
...but am not even celebrating. I don't even intend to. wink cheesy grin

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dupeodus:

As a matter of fact, i applied Joel Greenblat's magic formular sometime in March, and AIICO, along with one other insurance company which shall remain nameless for now were amongst those it placed in top ten to invest in and hold for next 12 months. But i will pass since i am not an insurance aficionado.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
AIICO that Q1 is 27kobo and Q2 will have the bonus shares dilute the EPS. It will take time before the company can also reward shareholders like NEM is now doing. I think someone mentioned that they want to dispose off the Pension assets AIICO Pension Managers
TLAX:

lol...There are some sectors i will never put my kobo in. Even if all the stocks in that index return 500%. Insurance is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
rebekah2011:
That speculation is something I am gearing up for. Currently, my portfolio does not yet make room for this adventure. I will do so in the future

Can be fun, when you devote maybe 10% or less of your dividends or steady income towards it. Provided you are disciplined and won't be addicted to it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
TLAX:

As a matter of fact, i applied Joel Greenblat's magic formular sometime in March, and AIICO, along with one other insurance company which shall remain nameless for now were amongst those it placed in top ten to invest in and hold for next 12 months. But i will pass since i am not an insurance aficionado.

U my dear, are a smart fellow !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
But I will still not do some stocks no matter what. JIJO stocks for me in the future will be Fidelity, FCMB, Wema infact na only banks I fit play that kind play
emmanuelewumi:

Can be fun, when you devote maybe 10% or less of your dividends or steady income towards it. Provided you are disciplined and won't be addicted to it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You are absolutely correct. Leading guys in behavioural finance acknowledge that once you play the markets, investing for the long term (Buffet, Pabrai, Spier etc.) with long spells of inactivity in the market will be difficult for many people. They therefore recommend you set aside beside 5% to 10% of your portfolio to do the proverbial trading and keep yourself entertained, while your core remains buying companies with high probabilities of 3x+ returns/growth in the mid term.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
onegentleguy:

U my dear, are a smart fellow !! wink cheesy grin

I am sure you know that other company. Its still below the radar for now. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
TLAX:

You are absolutely correct. Leading guys in behavioural finance acknowledge that once you play the markets, investing for the long term (Buffet, Pabrai, Spier etc.) with long spells of inactivity in the market will be difficult for many people. They therefore recommend you set aside beside 5% to 10% of your portfolio to do the proverbial trading and keep yourself entertained, while your core remains buying companies with high probabilities of 3x+ returns/growth in the mid term.

So u have been "giraffing" into my investment note book 2? wink cheesy grin
...it's alright.

#tlaxthesmartdude

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
onegentleguy:

I wonder where u inferred of that part in bold from my post.
I never said I was. ...this is the stock market, and NO one can ride on certainty !!
What we can do, is align with HEALTHY assets when we see and can interpret that the drive for VALUE has run far ahead of the combination of PRICE and surrounding RISK !!

Btw, why the hate or should we rather say envy? wink cheesy grin
U use different monikers to spill hate on my person. I have observed the effort u put trying to "work" on attacking some of my post. ...wish u could direct that effort towards trying to make returns from the "NSE room". U would've made urself some good bucks !! wink cheesy grin
Pls I'll advise that u desist from it as it can only mean a run down on u.
Besides its not good for health !!

Do take care of u.
Don't take matters to heart... I was just making my observations... There are stocks you have mentioned with great authority that went north na... RELAX and read my comments carefully bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
rebekah2011:
But I will still not do some stocks no matter what. JIJO stocks for me in the future will be Fidelity, FCMB, Wema infact na only banks I fit play that kind play
As in eh... I bailed out from a particular stock sometimes ago after 2 years of being TRAPPED

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
rebekah2011:
In fairness to OGG, he was with respect to AIICO. When leapfrog bought at N1.20, he highlighted it too. The key fact in investing is that you cannot be in all the boats. You choose your strategy and stay with what rewards you bountifully.
You just won my respect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is wisdom
emmanuelewumi:

MTN is a good stock, what will you do if the stock does not appreciate by December?

I started buying MTN at N94 and stopped buying at N105.

You should know that some of the analysts are on the payroll of insiders, do your homework enjoy steady cash flow from the business, if market euphoria values the business beyond your own expectation and valuation, kindly book profit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Afromedia #0.23k
Omatek #0.28k
Stocks with new 52 week highs
Neimeth #1.34k
Aiico #1.10k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Afromedia #0.23k

Omatek #0.28k

Stocks with new 52 week highs

Neimeth #1.34k

Aiico #1.10k
God bless your consistency bro

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
The BOSSES in the house should help me look into CHAMS... What's driving that stock North? Should I increase my stake there please?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
meshpips:

open, high, low, close price and volume for the month of January 2020

Your first figures were probably the same with the ones attached.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
rebekah2011:

In stock business, you win some you lose some. Nobody wins all the time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) ... (7799) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cation(m), Audacius, Agbalowomeri and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.