Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10872560 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5763) (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
sellydion:
Yea, I am in the sector. Currently the company has issued a caution.
Liability of the company is getting to a level I am not comfortable with.
Check the financials. I tried to avoid companies in oil and gas sector with attendant risks.
The sector can make and mar your investment easily. grin

The liability is growing, is the asset growing? The assets seem to be growing at a rate higher than the liability.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Always read and digest the auditor's report. There is a red flag if there are doubts about the going concern ability of a business.

Avoid businesses that are not generating enough revenue that can take care of their running costs.

UPDC paid a dividend of N1.75k about 5 to 6 years ago, now the stock price is now less than the dividend declared in the past

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Anytime this bull show face ..ppls wey no buy access for 6.70, uba 6.80 ,etc they will now bidding at 7.20 , 7.40 ..Always been like that
Dangce come down small
*My opinion *
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ho! I see what you pointed out.
emmanuelewumi:

The liability is growing, is the asset growing? The assets seem to be growing at a rate higher than the liability.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
onegentleguy:

On NEIMETH, I personally did a couple of analysis here and advised a BUY at the time the coy was selling for btw 38-39k. ...U may wish to go back to my past posts, some of which I also revisited recently.(see 4 amongst many above)
Apart from the thing about inherent REWARD and how surrounding RISK had at the time made a mockery of it, I also highlighted the value proposition in the coy.
Some persons argued about it(they could only see the bad side of the result) even after I highlighted the last post above. ...that's the same way some are also now seeing only the bad side of the report cards of UACN and WAPCO.

Apparently, they do not understand how the 5 of; POINT OF INFLECTION, GROWTH MARGIN, CASH FLOW POSITION, SURROUNDING RISK and FEASIBLE REWARD(MoS peg in view) relate to each other.

Folks should look through that 1st post above and do their homework well. ...not when a coy like say PZ, FO or CHAMS doubles in price, they'll say they were taken unawares. UNIONDAC has already proposed an MTO @ 75% premium to mkt, while some others(except for FO) have returned great gains.

Besides, I also wrote 2 articles on this.
...the problem is that people don't act IN TIME !!

As for JAPAUL OIL & GAS, well, NO comment !!

It is well.

Jijo team looking at Japaul... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
Always read and digest the auditor's report. There is a red flag if there are doubts about the going concern ability of a business.

Avoid businesses that are not generating enough revenue that can take of their running costs.

UPDC paid a dividend of N1.75k about 5 to 6 years ago, now the stock price is now less than the dividend declared in the past

Hahahahahahaha!

Chai! Lord have mercy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kai, this meme na wa oo grin grin
DeRuggedProf:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
naturalflow:
This japaul will be responsible for many death on the nse.
37million net offer.Gate closed with double padlock.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
I looked at one of the stocks being mentioned here. I checked the FA, checked earnings all poor.

Went to check past volume, current volume and the 30 days average volume and... all scary.

If you have more than 1 million Naira in this stock, forget the current “upward Performance”, you should be worried.

As for me, 100K, I will be worried. If you want to jijo, better off jijoing with nothing more than 100K. That stock doesn’t look Liquid at all. Is it no wonder price been rising steadily?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
naturalflow:

How about the volume traded @N0.27 today grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
naturalflow:

They have safely arrived Sambisa forest and borders remain closed with shekau advancing. embarassed

I will go and deliver mcy cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chibuking81:

Your still have hope that its still in existence, what of those whose vehicles was delisted like Costain and others. Pray that your company will not be delisted one day before you bail out. Why you see sometimes this car park vehicles move to warm up their engine before returning to car park, is to inform the regulators that there is still live in them. Don't be greedy when boarded their vehicle during such opportunity, leave them while still on their way, before returning to car park will be more better, than to book paper profit, and still see it disappear while struggling to escape.

I still have Evancemedical in my portfolio.. that na school fees grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
naturalflow:

37,000,000 X 0.27 = ?

You can now remember my post.
Kindly dig it up..... grin

This is still ice cream money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
stcool:

How about the volume traded @N0.27 today grin
chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
GonFreecss1:
I looked at one of the stocks being mentioned here. I checked the FA, checked earnings all poor.

Went to check past volume, current volume and the 30 days average volume and... all scary.

If you have more than 1 million Naira in this stock, forget the current “upward Performance”, you should be worried.

As for me, 100K, I will be worried. If you want to jijo, better off jijoing with nothing more than 100K. That stock doesn’t look Liquid at all. Is it no wonder price been rising steadily?

Name of the company or sector where it operates

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
leo1234:
They have safely arrived Sambisa forest and borders remain closed with shekau advancing. embarassed

I will go and deliver mcy cool
Lol. No need, I dey beside bros stcool now, since he's the only one that identified with the stock during its trial period so far. grin

I won't say anything about the stock again. Lip sealed. grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
My tasere dey inside Japaul oooo, I am encouraged to hold due to volume traded today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. No need, I dey beside bros stcool now, since he's the only one that identified with the stock during its trial period so far. grin

I just bought some FBNH @5.45 with some little change I have in my account...hope this price is ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Princkez:
I just bought some FBNH @5.45 with some little change I have in my account...hope this price is ok
You acted in haste.
You should have watch as events unfold first.
Lots of range trading today but let's hope the journey is towards the north and not the south thereafter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mcy56:

Present aunty! I still inside too and I even re- entered today with some units. Let's see how it goes. My gut is telling.... grin
So if it bad that emergency team has to be called, please remember that my name dey manifest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Marketapprentic:
Present aunty! I still inside too and I even re- entered today with some units. Let's see how it goes. My gut is telling.... grin
So if it bad that emergency team has to be called, please remember that my name dey manifest
Lol. You that followed the roof with 80%.
Na only your shoe remain inside nah. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mcy56:

You don't know NSEMPA...even UACN many of them don over load am dey wait grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mcy56:

You acted in haste.
You should have watch as events unfold first.
Lots of range trading today but let's hope the journey is towards the north and not the south thereafter.
let's see as it goes...not much quantity shaaa...Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
stcool:
You don't know NSEMPA...even UACN many of them don over load am dey wait grin
You know as e dey go bros.
I don't trust some of them. Na coded things dem dey do. grin
See this UACN, some are well seated inside the bus, dozing self. Na uchetoba dey disturb himself. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mcy56:

grin
Hope stcool will not abandon you when the heat is on.

I have a feeling the upward trend may continue tomorrow but I am not entering that vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Princkez:
let's see as it goes...not much quantity shaaa...Thanks
You shouldnt have issues nah.
Your average price will still be very low I blv.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
leo1234:
grin
Hope stcool will not abandon you when the heat is on.

I have a feeling the upward trend may continue tomorrow but I am not entering that vehicle.
Lol. grin
We knew their escape route already, we will block the roof top. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
naturalflow:

21M traded today. remaining 11M which translates to a paltry N2.9M

Just chill and watch. Profit taking is allowed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5763) (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olaide1295, BabsO2(m), dapix, SAK, ProphetUtuocha, sterlingD(m), Mills55, talktofemi, ojesymsym, yeddy99, Objectivist04, Ginalex(f), Saybal(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.