Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879498 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
GonFreecss1:

For someone who was sure Zenith (a profitable business) was going to drop lower, though you changed your mind later and you then go and bought shares of companies that have some comma...

Bros! The Village people arrow prof was talking about, you sure say no be you e enter?

I bought fidelity, UACN, Zenith, Japaul and to start buying Guinness.

I made it clear here that Japaul for me is clearly speculation

Abeg...REST!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
talk2me2:
Pastor that was sth most people bought @ 18 naira or so a few weeks ago, now waiting to sell @ 25 naira. That is the same thing you are advicing me to buy @ 25 naira.

Be your brothers keeper.

Prices would always go up and down. What matters is quality of what u r buying and it's average price. Most stocks are at average price now. They may still go down though, ... no one knows when
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Coolcash1:
Those condemning JP shows lack of knowledge about NSE. If truly they understand, they will know that the shares is destined for upside. All things being equal, the shares might even close the week on full bid. We will continue to watch and allow Mr. Market do its thing.

Do you remember the not too long ago story of Transcorp? Was it 2019? E don tey small o.

I mean, was it not you I dragged this over with? Maybe it was someone else. I apologise for my assumptions, if I made any in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
stcool:

Abeg...REST!!!

Bros,talk true......inside you,can you sleep normal sleep with those stocks you listed in this era of uncertainty.

To me,holding your cash would have been better than to buy A and compasate B.

You are sounding restless judging from emotions.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
talk2me2:
Pastor that was sth most people bought @ 18 naira or so a few weeks ago, now waiting to sell @ 25 naira. That is the same thing you are advicing me to buy @ 25 naira.

Be your brothers keeper.

I remember when zenith sold @ 9 few years ago. I would have waited for more than 4 yrs now, if I was waiting to buy at that price

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
locodemy:

Bros,talk true......inside you,can you sleep normal sleep with those stocks you listed in this era of uncertainty.

Era of uncertainty for Fidelity UACN and Zenith? Loco you funny grin grin grin

I would soon start adding Guinness...allow me to hold my uncertainty
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
X21:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/30478_RED_STAR_EXPRESS_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JUNE_2020.pdf

Thanks for the heads up regarding the result @X21

Very good result from redstar express...

P/E ratio 6.1
Gross ratio 25% (Fair)
Net ratio 5% (poor but they are in a competitive industry)
Current ratio 2.3 (Excellent)
Debt ratio 36% (Excellent)
Debt/ equity ratio 56% (Excellent)
ROA 7.8 (Excellent)
ROE 12.2% (Good but can be better)
Price/ book ratio 0.75 (can be said to be cheap)

I'll take anything more than 30k per share dividend as a bonus...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
bakila:

That kind of advice made me sell Ardova that I bought in Covid dip at marginal loss only to see it behave like it took overdose of Red Bull. Sometimes it's better to look deeper, when condescending comments like "sand selling department" is used.
If you saw my earlier post you would have gotten my joke.Definately thr is nothing like sand selling department.All I was pointing out was that JP is only into dredging which someone later confirmed with the court notice with access bank.The money is your own.What you do with it is not my business.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
locodemy:

What type of uncertainty? The only uncertainty is if there are doubts about the going concern ability of the listed businesses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Is your father's friend on NL? grin
I never mentioned my father's fnd rather my fnd.Pls do well to read all my post about JP starting from when I reacted to mcy post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
stcool:

Era of uncertainty for Fidelity UACN and Zenith? Loco you funny grin grin grin

I would soon start adding Guinness...allow me to hold my uncertainty

Bros,to be sincere....if see any way to recover those cash you invested in those listed equities of yours,you will pick race and start telling us to hold cash.

I have read your heart Mr stcool.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
DrAwo:

Thanks for the heads up regarding the result @X21

Very good result from redstar express...

P/E ratio 6.1
Gross ratio 7% (poor but they are in a competitive industry)
Net ratio 5% (poor but they are in a competitive industry)
Current ratio 2.3 (Excellent)
Debt ratio 36% (Excellent)
Debt/ equity ratio 56% (Excellent)
ROA 7.8 (Excellent)
ROE 12.2% (Good but can be better)
Price/ book ratio 0.75 (can be said to be cheap)

I'll take anything more than 30k per share dividend as a bonus...

We got 43k last year, they have always maintained and increased their dividends. The first dividend I got from Red Star was 20k, I don't see them going down to 30k after paying 43k in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
locodemy:

Bros,to be sincere....if see any way to recover those cash you invested in those listed equities of yours,you will pick race and start telling us to hold cash.

I have read your heart Mr stcool.

If market jump up 10% tomorrow you and peter go change mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
stcool:

Change mouth?
I know when I buy stocks and when not to buy.

Those in the market now are long termers.

The volume I am seeing in fcmb now is what will attract me to join back if it continues like this till Friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
stcool:

Abeg...REST!!!

I am talking about your sure analysis that people here are wrong about a stock you bought.

You were once sure they were wrong about a stock they bought too.

I don’t see anything wrong with me pointing that out and trying to make jokes with a reference from prof, but if I have vexed you I apologise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mcy56:
Seems there's always one jackpot stock in a year irrespective of its class or financial status.
Let's see if 2020 stock of the year award goes to Neimeth. tongue
2019 should be DF I think.

UACN never perform now.. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Biafran4life:
I never mentioned my father's fnd rather my fnd.Pls do well to read all my post about JP starting from when I reacted to mcy post

Sorry, is your friend's father on NL?
Maybe his wisdom of age will be appreciated.... grin
Let him come and write down what his son knows that we are refusing to accept.. angry
Jericho is fast falling.
OGG said he has no comments on Jerusalem's Pilgrims.
I fainted that moment.... grin
I again confirmed that Jericho's walls had structural stresses that were already shouting to the inhabitants... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mcy56:
Seems there's always one jackpot stock in a year irrespective of its class or financial status.
Let's see if 2020 stock of the year award goes to Neimeth. tongue
2019 should be DF I think.

That's true. And none of the ones that have given such loot was ever given much attention or supported in NSEMPA except in some cases of lonely voice in the wilderness. As gleaned from pages behind. It seems the ones that they bad-mouthed much or attacked the messenger performed the best grin

Cc
Diamond
DF
CCNN
NEIMETH
and now...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
stcool:

That is following the market.
Leading the market can be catastrophically disastrous.
Changing with the market is good.
Staying fixed is what separates beach palms from Iroko branches.... grin
One cracks, though with more strength, while the other dances and withstand heavier winds for centuries... grin

These guys dey lose money too oo..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Marketapprentic:

That's true. And none of the ones that have given such loot was ever given much attention or supported in NSEMPA except in some cases of lonely voice in the wilderness. As gleaned from pages behind. It seems the ones that they bad-mouthed much or attacked the messenger performed the best grin

Cc
Diamond
DF
CCNN
NEIMETH
and now...

Go and look at major recommendations from brokerage firms.
They shouted sell sell sell Unilever around N11. That accepted.
Will you marry a woman who WIGWE has on his operating table, removing her uterus, just because there is a mountain of fire ministry next door?
You may succeed, but night vigil will be your joy.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Better join GUINNESS train now @ N20 and secure the BAG. cool

Thank me later

grin grin

Now that new target of #15 is out, which one grin
Following my boss Peterichy seems like a
recipe for premature heart attack

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Go and look at major recommendations from brokerage firms.
They shouted sell sell sell Unilever around N11. That accepted.
Will you marry a woman who WIGWE has on his operating table, removing her uterus, just because there is a mountain of fire ministry next door?
You may succeed, but night vigil will be your joy.... grin

grin grin. Prof, you need to be quarantined for the safety of others before you kill person with laughter

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
stcool:

Loco is miles better than oga Peter for that side.
It even seems that it is better one trusts the giants and tycoons of red light district than oga Peter in this area grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Marketapprentic:

Loco is miles better than oga Peter for that side.
It even seems that it is better one trusts the giants and tycoons of red light district than oga Peter in this area grin

Which one be red light districts again ooo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week highs
Neimeth #2.13k
Prestige #0.70k
Bua #43.20k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week highs

Neimeth #2.13k

Prestige #0.70k

Bua #43.20k

There is more to this Neimeth rally

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

My chair, sir! I don't know oooo, just did copy and paste from somewhere.
Maybe Prof will help in dissecting it.

Prof your attention is needed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

There is more to this Neimeth rally

I concur! No pull back no breaking. This is a case of price travelling on a straight line up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

A place in Netherlands where you can I think have fun with dem ladies...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Me looking at GUINNESS rightnow grin grin grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Marketapprentic:

My chair, sir! I don't know oooo, just did copy and paste from somewhere.
Maybe Prof will help in dissecting it.

Prof your attention is needed

Try to understand what you copied and pasted, some people might ask you to explain to them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Try to understand what you copied and pasted, some people might ask you to explain to them

I concur and adopt Gonfreecss1 submission on the subject. In a raw street parlance: ASHAWO ZONE grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, Emumakpo, sterlingD(m), Niyijac, Mpeace(m), ernie4life(m), Bagwa, cocolacec(m), Bukkydudu and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.