Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10899894 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) (5813) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
GonFreecss1:

You are wrong sir about “My experience not being what happened to others”. If you know what I do, you wouldn’t say that. grin

Thing is, I don’t have anything against anyone. I just called the Neimeth as I saw it. Pump and Dump.

See sir, In cases like these only a few can cash out and that is relative to how much they put in. I am telling you that pump and dump is not large enough for a certain amount of cash that some people here will definitely laugh at.

See en, what made Neimeth so special that the value rose like that? It was the perfect Security for the pump and dump. That is what some securities are good for. Pump and dumps.

He cited pharmaceuticals around the world. Will Neimeth cure Corona?

It takes someone who understand to know that aside FA and TA there's something also called SENTIMENT ANALYSIS. ...which is oftentimes the biggest driving force to ASSET PRICING and eventual quest for AR(actual return) raking-off risk.
It also takes a bit more to know how to relate it to its peculiar top-down and/or bottom -up approach.

When u do, u'll understand why many healthcare coys have recorded massive gains in the US, EU and most EMs.

But like I said before; U have the exclusive right to suit urself. ...just believe in what u so chose and live on with it.
U hold that right, and NO one can question u on it !! wink cheesy grin

Good luck my dear !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
nna777:
Aviation industry here is the most hit. NACHO has been stylishly offloading since last week while propping up prices.

Dividend hunters should be careful. Upon the 30k dividend, people are still bidding lower. Keep monitoring till qualification day.

That 30kobo go sweet at 1.20 since there is no dividend till 2022.

Caverton/nahco will be thinly traded henceforth hence they will be very illiquid.Will even trap jijoists due to poor volume.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Yes you are right.The inverse of buy the rumour and sell the news.

may be taking place here grin. Peer review could help here. grin

debeey87:

They didn't sell but alloted some of their assets to a subsidiary company. They have 7 holding companies managing different assets in the group. In my opinion, the company hasn't lost any asset rather maybe the effect of low oil price on their earnings
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
onegentleguy:

It takes someone who understand to know that aside FA and TA there's called sentimental analysis. ...which is oftentimes the biggest driving force to ASSET PRICING and quest for AR(actual return) raking-off risk.
It also takes a bit more to know how to relate it to its peculiar top-down and/or bottom -up approach.

When u do u'll understand why many certain heath coys have recorded massive gains in the US, EU and most EMs.

But like I said before; U have the exclusive right to suit urself. ...just believe in what u so chose and live on with it.

Good luck my dear !!

You have still not said anything sir to detract from my point that it’s a pump and dump.

Health companies have recorded massive gains so Neimeth must record too? That is as BS as BS is. Lol!

Remember in the beginning, you brought up GSK and Fidson. That was a huge mistake, and why I created that story.

My question now is sir, why are you being so defensive? I mean you were right, you made money. I am only saying the pattern follows that of a classic pump and dump.

Sentimental analysis? - hahahahahahahahaha

Chai! This life...

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Salvationone:
Good day oga OGG,

Please tell us the stock you mention yesterday.

Regards

I did put up a post given a clue to the said coy.
...but it was deleted almost immediately !!
Some persons in "bot" might just be playing pranks here. wink cheesy grin

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
GonFreecss1:

You have still not said anything sir to detract from my point that it’s a pump and dump.

Health companies have recorded massive gains so Neimeth must record too? That is as BS as BS is. Lol!

Remember in the beginning, you brought up GSK and Fidson. That was a huge mistake, and why I created that story.

My question now is sir, why are you being so defensive? I mean you were right, you made money. I am only saying the pattern follows that of a classic pump and dump.

Sentimental analysis? - hahahahahahahahaha

Chai! This life...

U are right !!
...I completely agree with u my dear !!
NEIMETH was nothing more than a classic example of a P & D.
If that makes u happy, can we rest the matter now? wink cheesy grin

It should be well worth the time to turn the attention to other matters. wink cheesy grin

Thank u !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
That 1.70-72 was a good entry for fcmb.
After consolidations comes breakout.
I can see next support at 1.99 and a new high of #2.50.

It will happen but I don't know when.
Maybe fx gain will help do the magic as I am seeing fcmb capital market doing good at that at the moment hence the propeller of heavy volume we witnessed recently.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
locodemy:
Mcy will officially invite you.She needs an nsempa partner to ride on the ministry well.

You can make something dinning with the devil possibly with long spoon.

Since you said penny
grin grin
Carry the guy along in your next jijo move.
Mcy does not have any penny stock to recommend at this time. grin
I won't even talk about Japaul again....the thing is, I have it and still going to keep it. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Then the day will come.

NSE becomes sophisticated and maybe short-selling made easy will begin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mcy56:

grin grin
Carry the guy along in your next jijo move.
Mcy does not have any penny stock to recommend at this time. grin
I won't even talk about Japaul again....the thing is, I have it and still going to keep it. smiley

Never thought I will say this, but we are in the same boat dear. grin

I “kinda” have Japaul.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
locodemy:
That 1.70-72 was a good entry for fcmb.
After consolidations comes breakout.
I can see next support at 1.99 and a new high of #2.50..
FCMB may likely come down lower than that price.
I observed quite some large crossings and purchases last week anyway. Maybe some entities or individuals are buying.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
GonFreecss1:
Never thought I will say this, but we are in the same boat dear. grin

I “kinda” have Japaul.
shocked shocked shocked
Not expecting you to have it.
Why Japaul? Gut feelings? Sarcasm? Old stock in your portfolio?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
onegentleguy:

It takes someone who understand to know that aside FA and TA there's something called also SENTIMENTAL ANALYSIS. ...which is oftentimes the biggest driving force to ASSET PRICING and eventual quest for AR(actual return) raking-off risk.

When u do, u'll understand why many healthcare coys have recorded massive gains in the US, EU and most EMs.

Good luck my dear !!

"Sentiment Analysis" is a subset of TA. Their are tools that measure market sentiments like the various momentum oscillators.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
nna777:

From another perspective,

Your post below didn't show the entire picture. Neimeth was consistently doing full bids for days with full bids well above 4M not adding other lower bids.

So if you calculate the total volume if everything was mopped up, the total volume will be way past 60M or more as opposed to what you see.

Facts are facts. No spin is needed. If the whole volume available in a day are mopped up will the stock have made a 10% rise. Are you aware some of the "bids" in a day of full bid are well below the opening price for that day. You theory will not hold.

A smart guy(s) did it. Those who benefited should enjoy. Those with the short end of the stick should count their losses and wait for another day. Sometimes we get lost in trying to complicate a very simple thing. Its the nature of the market and will continue to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
ositadima1:

"Sentiment Analysis" is a subset of TA. Their are tools that measure market sentiments like the various momentum oscillators.

No doubt... I know this.
But hear this; Even FA can also drive sentiments, so SA can also be reckoned as a subset of it.(top-down/bottom-up approach in view)
Read through the post u quoted again(and the post it quoted), and u'll understand why I had to isolate in context, that subset.
Those who know and can understand shouldn't have an issue making sense of it. wink cheesy grin

Selah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
onegentleguy:

U've got brains my dear !!
...keep up ur with ur stride bro. wink cheesy grin

wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mcy56:

FCMB may likely come down lower than that price.
I observed quite some large crossings and purchases last week anyway. Maybe some entities or individuals are buying.

Hope you know one of the heavy volumes crossed last week was done at 2?

Today,can you see the crossings and trades going on at 1.80.If I decide to sell at 1.80 today,the trade will be executed without carry over.

I can only point something to you and others but will still prefer to do jijo.I will not ride long in fcmb but those buying should buy without fear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
onegentleguy:

No doubt... I know this.
But hear this; Even FA can also drive sentiments, so SA can also be reckoned as a subset of it.(top-down/bottom-up approach in view)
Read through the post u quoted again(and the post it quoted), and u'll understand why I had to isolate in context, that subset.
Those who know and can understand shouldn't have an issue making sense of it. wink cheesy grin

Selah

Alright sir. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Any news about DS?

sellydion:
Good morning house, any news on Dangote Sugar dividend? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Chibuking81:

If you can still wait till next month of July, you can get most of sound fundamental stocks at their good lower price.
Stocks like
Zenith bank
UBA
Afriprudent
Ucap
Fidelity
Fcmb
Dangote cement
GTB

I only trust Zenith, GTB and DANCEM

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mcy56:

shocked shocked shocked
Not expecting you to have it.
Why Japaul? Gut feelings? Sarcasm? Old stock in your portfolio?

You know I wouldn’t buy it. Hahahahaha.

My father. Lost him recently. Planning on what I can convert it to and send to my mom at least.

I have to first get the administrator legal stuff though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
CashDiMkpa:

Facts are facts. No spin is needed. If the whole volume available in a day are mopped up will the stock have made a 10% rise. Are you aware some of the "bids" in a day of full bid are well below the opening price for that day. You theory will not hold.

A smart guy(s) did it. Those who benefited should enjoy. Those with the short end of the stick should count their losses and wait for another day. Sometimes we get lost in trying to complicate a very simple thing. Its the nature of the market and will continue to happen.

Thank you for this. What they kept saying was funny, but it’s all good. It is what it is.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
locodemy:
Hope you know one of the heavy volumes crossed last week was done at 2?
Today,can you see the crossings and trades going on at 1.80.
Sometimes those volumes dont determine immediate upward price direction...... especially if the market is somehow stagnant like this.
It could however be a pointer to things to come.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
GonFreecss1:
You know I wouldn’t buy it. Hahahahaha.
My father. Lost him recently. Planning on what I can convert it to and send to my mom at least.
I have to first get the administrator legal stuff though.
Oh!!
Sorry for the loss. sad
May God comfort you and the family IJN.
I would have said you of all people here won't buy Japaul.
Do take care dear.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
sellydion:
It is more than that, they transfered/sold some oil blocks..........

which they said wont errode shareholders value. grin than is mgt talk there

as such market must respond. grin

OMLs 4, 38 and 41 were transferred to Seplat West Ltd, a subsidiary....
And not an external party....
U may need to take some tactical moves...
to protect the coy assets from errors of some key mgt staffs....
Seplat is majorly into oil and gas biz....
Revenues is expected to dip ....
If oil price and and gas price remain low...
Note that price had been moving down...
Since early February...
News of OML transfers just came in last week..
Just waiting for it to bottom out....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
locodemy:

Japaul atogbuela gi.were ya nwayo Maka na mkpuru na-ato nwa nnunu negbu kwa ya.

Loooooool

Oga anu ihe ina agwa ya?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
mcy56 cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mcy56:

Oh!!
Sorry for the loss. sad
May God comfort you and the family IJN.
I would have said you of all people here won't buy Japaul.
Do take care dear.

Thank you. I appreciate you. So we dey together. Half-half.

But I am am sorry In advance though, I won’t hesitate to say my mind about it. If it does go up I will gladly sell. Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

I only trust Zenith, GTB and DANCEM

grin grin

Trust only yourself. ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
akinssan:
mcy56 cool
Oh! Sorry.
I replied already. I don't always login to the mail. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
GonFreecss1:
Thank you. I appreciate you. So we dey together. Half-half.

But I am am sorry In advance though, I won’t hesitate to say my mind about it. If it does go up I will gladly sell. Hahahaha grin
Chai! We dey together in Japaul now.
See as fate made you to align with Jegede.
It's well dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) (5813) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: edwardaigb, Princkez and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.