Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10882417 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5812) (5813) (5814) (5815) (5816) (5817) (5818) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
The days ahead are GLORIOUS for FBN, ACCESS and my new recommendation UBA... They are set for the fast FLIGHT

THE BIG SMART GUY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
megawealth01:
Loco and team levelsgrin

Imagine comparing loco to Access bank Md.
Abeg level pass level nah.
Fear God small kwanu.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol @ jijo. grin
If such high profiled individuals are doing jijo, then there's fire on the mountain niyen. grin

Hahahaha. They are just normal human beings like us o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Remember you be senior for nse grin
locodemy:

Imagine comparing loco to Access bank Md.
Abeg level pass level nah.
Fear God small kwanu.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
locodemy:
If I decide to sell fcmb today,I will be sitting at 7% but ayam not doing that now 'cos technicals is getting stronger day by day.

Let's see if chibuking's next month Bonanza will touch fcmb and few other stocks that will be bullish when there will be stampede according to chibuking.

But I am always satisfy with 10-15% whenever it gets there,it will trigger.its an automatic setup at my end.
Remember it's still a paper profit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
megamart247:

you want to average down on your Guniess @N9.00.
what of your fidelity & japaul?

siddon dey monitor me na grin

Meanwhile I have been loading my goldmine since last week . Buying at my bargain price is scarce

...I will reveal the major gold mine at the appointed time after i have finished loading grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mcy56:

Seems you're already in Chams bus.
Can't you see that it touches 20kobo in the support?
What it means is that bargain hunters as well as jijo groups are interested in entering at car park.......then wait for the driver to move the car with some kobos again. tongue
Cham that will visit 20k bus stop again, is good for jijo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chibuking81:

Remember it's still a paper profit

Don't tempt me.
I have substantial units of fcmb which I can convert to money at any time without delay.

Can't you see the price movement or the charts?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chibuking81:

Cham that will visit 20k bus stop again, is good for jijo

But full bid is full bid nah.
20kobo or no 20kobo,the truth is the guy gonna make cash for a new entry possibly your waiting junction(20kobo)

Just allow him to enjoy his 10-30% ride with peace.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
sec@sec.gov.ng
rebekah2011:
Can you please share the number you used to call the registrars with me? I will appreciate the sec e-mail too.
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hopefully, i will check my bank tomorrow to know why d delay with account upload on Nibbs
ukay2:

Thank God for their response finally.

You will be paid soon....relax
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
locodemy:

But full bid is full bid nah.
20kobo or no 20kobo,the truth is the guy gonna make cash for a new entry possibly your waiting junction(20kobo)

Just allow him to enjoy his 10-30% ride with peace.
You be correct man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Guinness #15.00k
Arbico #1.89k
International breweries #4.10k
Seplat #386.00k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Guinness #15.00k

Arbico #1.89k

International breweries #4.10k

Seplat #386.00k

What's going on with seplat?

Why the downward spiral na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Guinness is a falling knife. I pity anyone buying now with the "HOPE" of it rising in future- you can get burnt!

With this kind of astronomic fall, its better to allow it bottom out before entry else it will be an endless average down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Coolcash1:
Guinness is a falling knife. I pity anyone buying now with the "HOPE" of it rising in future- you can get burnt!

With this kind of astronomic fall, its better to allow it bottom out before entry else it will be an endless average down.

Also pity those buying wapco and japaul with hope of rising.they are both falling knives

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
megamart247:

Also pity those buying wapco and japaul with hope of rising.they are both falling knives

You don't get the drift. My point is, Guinness does not have support level but these two stocks do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Las Las na their money na grin
megamart247:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
megamart247:

WAPCO and Guinness are on the opposite side of the spectrum. Results can only get better for wapco,while a turnaround is not sure for Guinness yet. I see WAPCO comfortably delivering 100% in the next 12 to 24 months.

Its even a sin to Lump WAPCO and JAPAUL together in a single sentence. One is a Yahoo boy while the other is a Corporate executive with reputable brand and office. Be guided please.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
What are you doing Dont compare sleep with death naa grin

megamart247:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
megamart247:

WAPCO and JAPAUL in the same sentence? Wow, wetin persin no go see 4 NSEMPA! shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
megamart247:

Must you comment?

Wetin Adamu no go see 4 gate!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
seyisanya:
WAPCO and JAPAUL in the same sentence? Wow, wetin persin no go see 4 NSEMPA! shocked shocked shocked

Leave the rookie guy alone comparing apple with lime.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tvegas:
WAPCO and Guinness are on the opposite side of the spectrum. Results can only get better for wapco,while a turnaround is not sure for Guinness yet. I see WAPCO comfortably delivering 100% in the next 12 to 24 months.

Its even a sin to Lump WAPCO and JAPAUL together in a single sentence. One is a Yahoo boy while the other is a Corporate executive with reputable brand and office. Be guided please.

What's the issue with guiness though?
Care to share/explain?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
DexterousOne:

What's the issue with guiness though?
Care to share/explain?
Guinness hinges its investment strategies on about 50% affordable beers/malts and 50% spirits some of which are expensive. Compare that to Nigerian Brewries that has about 95% of its products spread along the affordable segments of beers,malts,farouz etc . In an economy that is constantly on the decline Guiness spirit brands will struggle.

How many Nigerians care about Baileys and Ciroc for now when you have myriads of alternatives on the shelve. Buharis regime has also not been favorable to the sector Via increase in VAT and excise duties..

In terms of market penetration, some of Guinness brands are not known beyond Lagos. Compared to Nigerian Brewries, the managers of Guinness are not doing enough.

Guiness needs to restructure, they may launch new products, acquire new businesses or scrap some none perfoming brands outrightly.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin
bigjay01:

Must you comment?

Wetin Adamu no go see 4 gate!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Guiness is looking for opportunity to a minor rebound in price before continuing the much desired down trend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tvegas:
Guinness hinges its investment strategies on about 50% affordable beers/malts and 50% spirits some of which are expensive. Compare that to Nigerian Brewries that has about 95% of its products spread along the affordable segments of beers,malts,farouz etc . In an economy that is constantly on the decline Guiness spirit brands will struggle.

How many Nigerians care about Baileys and Ciroc for now when you have myriads of alternatives on the shelve. Buharis regime has also not been favorable to the sector Via increase in VAT and excise duties..

In terms of market penetration, some of Guinness brands are not known beyond Lagos. Compared to Nigerian Brewries, the managers of Guinness are not doing enough.

Guiness needs to restructure, they may launch new products, acquire new businesses or scrap some none perfoming brands outrightly.

Thank you for your clarification

It was highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
gloriousdawn:
Guiness is looking for opportunity to a minor rebound in price before continuing the much desired down trend.

"Much desired?" Lmao

You seem to be waiting to board this bus at the bus stop abi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
DexterousOne:

"Much desired?" Lmao

You seem to be waiting to board this bus at the bus stop abi

I can't wait, I benefited from most recent price rebound, I bought @ N17 and sold @ N20.
I am patiently waiting for another opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
gloriousdawn:

I can't wait, I benefited from most recent price rebound, I bought @ N17 and sold @ N20.
I am patiently waiting for another opportunity.
Owww

Na short seller you be sef

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (5812) (5813) (5814) (5815) (5816) (5817) (5818) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ekkywolex(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.