Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10874567 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5846) (5847) (5848) (5849) (5850) (5851) (5852) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2020
stcool:

Any proof, chart or your usual state of hopeville ? grin grin grin
You are still looking for chart in the midst of bonanza. Covid 19 Era will form a new chat in the years ahead.
Enjoy the bonanza as it last. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2020
Chibuking81:

You are still looking for chart in the midst of bonanza. Covid 19 Era will form a new chat in the years ahead.
Enjoy the bonanza as it last. cool

So you know its a bonanza and you are waiting for Zenith @N13

Kontinue grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2020
fxuser:

- strong after testing below n15 on friday ff higher weekly opening .
- not bad

weekly close abv 16.20 desired technically

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Earnings

- do they drop dis friday ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2020
This:

'' never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a clam spirit.
Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if
you whole world seems upset. '' - Francis de Sales

FF: TradingComposur

#TuesdayThots

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2020
Good morning everybody, kudos guys. I'm a new investor, I will appreciate if anyone can give me suggestion on stock that I can buy that I can make between 10-15% spread this month.
Thanks guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE.

...Cable manufacturing giant CUTIX offers an MTO for ADSWITCH @ 70k per share.

According to the offer document, CUTIX intends to take over the entire OS of 125,005,250 of 20 kobo each held by qualifying shareholders of ADSWITCH at the aforementioned offer price.
Looking at the FP of ADSWITCH, the company's shares are concentrated in the hands of minority stakeholders safe for 2 core investors.
For emphasis, 107,406,148 units(approx 85.9%) are held by other stakeholders.
11,077,236 units(~8.86%) by Mr Uzodike Gilbert Obiajulu.
While 6,521,886 units (~5.22%) by R.C Onyeje & Company Ltd.

My checks and review shows that ADSWITCH last traded @ N1.63 on the 17th of May, 2016(days before its delisting)... which estimates as an approx 57% discount off from what CUTIX is offering to pay its shareholders given the 70k pricing.
While this might be a justified pricing(considering the depressing state of ADSWITCH prior to delisting), it could pose a hurdle to sealing the deal.(stakeholders approval in view)

What we think...
Should the MTO scale through, I believe it'll be a great move for CUTIX... as it would help cement the company's market leadership position in the cable manufacturing industry. The coy will leverage on ADSWITCH' specialty in electrical switchgear to increase its makt/product variety(particularly electrical installation gadgets, cables, conductors etc), enhance its business spread and boost profitability.
In the short term though, CUTIX might find it difficult to increase or maintain shareholder reward(dividend cashflow) as it could seek to conserve funds to expand its business footprint by beefing up installed production capacity(the coy recently raised over N300M for this) and improve its performance.
...especially when u consider that the last stock split exercise should create a dilution effect and pressure down EM, C/S/EPS and ROE.
However in the mid to long term, its a big plus for CUTIX.
The KEY would be for the managers of the coy to aggressively seek cost optimization channels to better their cash flow power given recent increments in capex.

It's important to note that ADSWITCH got delisted from the NSE sometime in May 2016 for reasons bordering around delayed coperate governance and regulatory shortfall.
The company at the time, blamed its delisting on the harsh operating environment from the influx of substandard products and cost related challenges which depressed revenue and squeezed margins.

Selah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2020
stcool:

So you know its a bonanza and you are waiting for Zenith @N13

Kontinue grin grin grin
#13 will likely come soon, allow Mr time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Chibuking81:

You said this week o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2020
leo1234:

You said this week o.
Try to read my post very well before quoting wrongly, or better still quote the particular post for better and properly understand.

If I me ask, are you waiting at your junction with cash in this bonanza period, or are you waiting with stone looking whom to stone? grin

Remember to grab your offer little by little, someone pick some portion of JB yesterday at #16.55 and some pick this morning at #15+, and others pick Caverton # 1.65 yesterday. And still waiting at lower offer to pick more.

As for Zenith, it's own time will soon come, remembered that first set has picked already at #14.80, while waiting and still looking for kilometers #13+ to add more, which will likely happen as bonanza offer progress.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2020
Chibuking81:

Others like @meships, etc. have spoken and kept quiet.

That thing wey dey do u done start again oo,

No vex when someone give u bad mouth

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2020
fxuser:

Earnings

- do they drop dis friday ??

grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

grin

Baba i dey gbadun u

God bless u plenty for all these valuable info u have been dropping

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2020
Chibuking81:

Try to read my post very well before quoting wrongly, or better still quote the particular post for better and properly understand.

If I me ask, are you waiting at your junction with cash in this bonanza period, or are you waiting with stone looking whom to stone? grin

Remember to grab your offer little by little, someone pick some portion of JB yesterday at #16.55 and some pick this morning at #15+, and others pick Caverton # 1.65 yesterday. And still waiting at lower offer to pick more.

As for Zenith, it's own time will soon come, remembered that first set has picked already at #14.80, while waiting and still looking for kilometers #13+ to add more, which will likely happen as bonanza offer progress.

Chibuking81:

GTB will likely visit #19 this week and Zenith probably #13+ to find support at #14.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Outcome of UBA Emergency Board Meeting?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
megawealth01:
Like mercy would say only Mr. Time can tell
It's a borrowed phrase from Oga OGG himself. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
What could be wrong with JBerger?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
leo1234:

So you don't know the Osogbo weed Chibuking81 smokes is grade 1 angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
locodemy:

I don't think fidelity will overtake fcmb in this financial year but the recent changes in the board(the new chairman) may have an impact on the share price.I am waiting for that heavy cross deals that use to follow to have a new guage.
Why did you say so?
Fide will overtake fcmb.
........also, going by the recent plan to buy over AIICO pension arm, if it scale through, it will impact on their bottom line.
.....but let's wait and see anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Anyone looking for bargain should keep eye on JBerger......
Some investors can be so impatient.......
Maybe some people sighted result already or it's itchy fingers.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mcy56:

Why did you say so?
Fide will overtake fcmb.
........also, going by the recent plan to buy over AIICO pension arm, if it scale through, it will impact on their bottom line.
.....but let's wait and see anyway.

Fidelity as a bank has a stronger earning(top/bottom lines) than fcmb HOLDINGS.

Legacy pension acquired by fcmb last year has failed to boost fcmb earnings as expected.Fcmb acquiring Aiico pension this year is a good news which will allow fcmb price to rise on sentiments.Fcmb overtaking fidelity in earnings is another thing here.

I am optimistic in Fidelity as a result of the new chairman on board.Anyway,there is a stronger bids in fidelity now than before.

We are still watching the duo.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin grin grin
Chibuking81:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Babalakin:

Please can you name at least 3 of these best dividend paying consistent stocks?thank you.

Zenith Bank, GTBank, Ucap/Afriprud.
The first 2 guarantees you twice (Interim and final) a year dividend payments every September/October and March/April.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mcy56:
What could be wrong with JBerger?
The thing tire me oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
fxuser:

weekly close abv 16.20 desired technically

FBN
- prev RR flips to possible support, dis N5.00 levels
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
fxuser:

FBN

um
- make e do like zenith, dat break below N16 support and flip back lollxx , deriz a TA name for it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

grin

Prof's screensaver
grin cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
locodemy:
Fidelity as a bank has a stronger earning(top/bottom lines) than fcmb HOLDINGS.

Legacy pension acquired by fcmb last year has failed to boost fcmb earnings as expected.Fcmb acquiring Aiico pension this year is a good news which will allow fcmb price to rise on sentiments.Fcmb overtaking fidelity in earnings is another thing here..........
You just confirmed what I said too.
EOD. Let's see how the game plays out. tongue
I agreed on the sentiment aspect of fcmb anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
fxuser:

FBN

UBA
- not a bad place to be wrong

dis
buying here too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gtb still not bad at current price !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Zenith hit resistance at 16.20 again.....

Fidelity: Lots of transactions and crossings at 1.70.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5846) (5847) (5848) (5849) (5850) (5851) (5852) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raider76, crownprince2017, veecovee, Objectivist04, sophy17(m), jafsumar07, 1jboi and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.