Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922108 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
lancee:
Exactly whats on my mind ..Hope not priced in ..common with this zee stock grin
Lol grin
.....but with the number of interested bargainers, it may still move up small, maybe touch 18 if the current momentum is sustained.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Willie2015:
One good features of Seplat...
When those that need it to move up is ready...
They dont need retail investors...
Exactly!
This one pass power of retailers. N45M was used to move it up with 10% through crossing self. smiley

Another 200k units moved with 77M....chai! Money dey where e dey ooo.

Let me come and be going......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol grin
.....but with the number of interested bargainers, it may still move up small, maybe touch 18 if the current momentum is sustained.

That will be good one for me to sell ..and after i don sell all .make oga mi R onifa prophesy shows up/ unification and push it to 22 ..Regret go set in grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mcy56:

Exactly!
This one pass power of retailers. N45M was used to move it up with 10% through crossing self. smiley

Another 200k units moved with 77M....chai! Money dey where e dey ooo.

Let me come and be going......
This reminds me of the dude that moved FCMB grin
let him come and see his fellow movers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
È ku market ooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:

This reminds me of the dude that moved FCMB grin
let him come and see his fellow movers grin grin grin
Movers and shakers of the Nigerian stock exchange.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Godisfaithful:
È ku market ooooooooooo

oga mi my08joy ..na u dey win now oo.. dolapo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
ositadima1:

Like someone pointed up there I may not really know what am doing yet.

These are a few I have read:

* Trend qualification and trading.
* Trend trading set-ups.

* A trader's money management system.

* Why stocks go up and down.

* Rule #1.
* Value investing for dummies. (This one I will start this weekend)

* The little book that beats the market. (I used the concepts in this one to buy Vitafoam, Caverton, and redstarex. My Caverton is in d red sha)

* NSEMPA.

cheesy wink smiley

Let me give you a little secret; nobody knows what they are doing. Everyone just has a strategy and they stick to it, until they don't

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please gurus in the house, how does conoil close everyday @16.90 even without a single unit bought at that price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerry59: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Investing//com app will give some people hbp. Anyone experienced the glitch? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Okomu Oil hit a 52 weeks high even in this pandemic. Interesting.

That stock does not seem to ever get attention here, I wonder why.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol grin

This Zenith is just a foolish stock sha. See as im be.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
ojesymsym:

It is a smooth operator.

Sold for N5.00 between 2005 to 2006, when most of us were buying private placements, overpriced banking, insurance and petroleum marketing stock

Gave a bonus of 1 for 2 in 2006

Bonus of 1 for 1 in 2013

100000 units worth 500k in 2005, grew to 150,000 in 2006 due to bonus.

Grew to 300,000 units in 2013 due to bonus and now worth about N20 million

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
I have been waiting for it to reduce so that I can buy more yet it went to another high, perhaps no go just dive in as the stock has no regards for Covid.
At this cost what is the dividends ratio?
emmanuelewumi:

It is a smooth operator.

Sold for N5.00 in 2005 to 2006, when most of us we buy private placements, overpriced banking, insurance and petroleum marketing stock

Gave a bonus of 1 for 2 in 2006

Bonus of 1 for 1 in 2013

100000 units worth 500k in 2005, grew to 150,000 in 2006 due to bonus.

Grew to 300,000 units in 2013 due to bonus and now worth about N20 million

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
ojesymsym:
I have been waiting for it to reduce so that I can buy more yet it went to another high, perhaps no go just dive in as the stock has no regards for Covid.
At this cost what is the dividends ratio?

The company paid us a total dividend of N4.00 in 2019. I think the current price is high Sha. But it is a stubborn stock

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Apart from some banks, I found out that most of the well managed businesses have foreign managers. Why is this so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
That's like 5%. Quite low. But it is a good one to have in a portfolio. It has a trading volume that is almost 10x DagCem.

If Covid couldn't force it down I wonder what can. I don't want to do had I known in future.

emmanuelewumi:

The company paid us a total dividend of N4.00 in 2019. I think the current price is high Sha. But it is a stubborn stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
lancee:

oga mi my08joy ..na u dey win now oo.. dolapo grin

No time for joke my brother. That’s where the money is at the moment. Still going to buy our stocks cheap. $1 = N478 lol

They already sold out this country. May God help us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week highs
Airtel Africa #380.00k
Okomu #80.00k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
ojesymsym:

...because nobody wants to go to farm anymore. lol!!! I always mentioned it on my YT weekly review.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lol.... But people are investing in digital farms with no proven track record na.

Anyway, what is your fair entry for this stock in your opinion, with the usual caveat of course?
BullBearMkt:

...because nobody wants to go to farm anymore. lol!!! I always mentioned it on my YT weekly review.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
ojesymsym:
Lol.... But people are investing in digital farms with no proven track record na.

Anyway, what is your fair entry for this stock in your opinion, with the usual caveat of course?
...until there is a pullback, but for now the stock is making higher-highs. A short term buy entry could be between 75 - 77.50. The risk however for any new entrants is the SP is close to resistant 80- 85
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Godisfaithful:

No time for joke my brother. That’s where the money is at the moment. Still going to buy our stocks cheap. $1 = N478 lol

They already sold out this country. May God help us

Amen to that bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
E go hit resistance one day be dat then.
BullBearMkt:

...until there is a pullback, but for now the stock is making higher-highs. A short term buy entry could be between 75 - 77.50. The risk however for any new entrants is the SP is close to resistant 80- 85
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yea you always spoke about it.
i missed it at N55. it parked there for over 8 weeks. Procrastination na bad thing..

BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
As nobody gree chop. i keep my airtime for another day. grin
jideflash:
Submit your stock prediction of the day. Deadline is 10:10am.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
zimams:
Yea you always spoke about it.
i missed it at N55. it parked there for over 8 weeks. Procrastination na bad thing..

I have personally been targeting Okomu at 70 and below, to no avail. cheesy

I'm going to be patient.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
IYGEAL:

I have personally been targeting Okomu at 70 and below, to no avail. cheesy

I'm going to be patient.
...that is the spirit of the game
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
ojesymsym:
That's like 5%. Quite low. But it is a good one to have in a portfolio. It has a trading volume that is almost 10x DagCem.

If Covid couldn't force it down I wonder what can. I don't want to do had I known in future.

What might force it down is availability of cheap dollars and resumption of competing imports from Malaysia and Indonesia . Maybe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
ojesymsym:

Audio farming, some are currently ending in premium tears

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kdaddy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.