Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10904827 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Danniee:
This platform bit quiet today, just wandering if I am really on NSEMPA platform.
Madam Mcy go on vacation like Big Brother
When the market trades sideways, it takes away the euphoria and leaves little or nothing to discuss. Check back when there is a massive bull or bear(although, not all investors like the bear) cool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mcy56:
Meanwhile, support for Zenith has been sighted at 16.70 for quite some days now.........quite some activities also observed at 16.75 junction.
Is the stock ready for upward swing? Only time will tell........

Cc: Lancee

That will be a good one ..that stock has a funny pattern
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
debeey87:

Someone once mentioned engaging them on Twitter. I did and have received all my dividends though it took weekly engagement throughout the month of July. Find them on Twitter and tweet at them. Response time is faster

Alright. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
ositadima1:
I know this is wrong but I am doing it any way cos this is one of d threads with d most decent and reliable people.

Does any one know about yellowcard.io ? A friend told me that I can directly fund my bitcoin account through our local bank transfer and so bypass some questionable middlemen. Is yellowcard legit?

Please I need brief answer, don't want to derail. Thank u.

Yes. They are legit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by michaelogunleye(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Morgan capital just sent my transfer form to me but I don't understand how I'm supposed to fill it since I'm not transferring any shares
SlahJoe:
Thanks for your response ma, I was referring to share Transfer forms, I filled the e-dividend mandate forms which I took to my bank GTB for confirmation since June, the man in charge said the bank can help me get it to the respective registrars, I doubt if he actually did that, it was later I found out that SEC had stopped bank confirmation, I have filled Africa prudential registrar e-dividend for my Uba, Afriprud & Ucap online which they acknowledged receipt, but informed me that I should liase with my broker to get share Transfer form send to them, it now remain e-dividend mandates for GTB, Zenith and Redstar which I will filled and send to them tru email this week, God's willing, thanks once again for ur everytime concern u always show newbies like me on this wonderful forum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
michaelogunleye:
Morgan capital just sent my transfer form to me but I don't understand how I'm supposed to fill it since I'm not transferring any shares

That is the normal process, just fill your details and scan to them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SlahJoe(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yes, download and filled the form for each coy shares you have in your holdings, I attached here sample where to fill on the form, hope its helps
michaelogunleye:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by michaelogunleye(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thank you
SlahJoe:
Yes, download and filled the form for each coy shares you have in your holdings, I attached here sample where to fill on the form, hope its helps
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2020
What is happening?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ojoboak(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2020
otokx:
What is happening?

Where?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Is there public holiday? Why is this place so quite lately? I thought we said we are making money this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2020
smiley ... this year is still up and on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2020
My people, if UACN chicken bite you, what do you do?
This is siddon look era.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Seunn11:
My people, if UACN chicken bite you, what do you do?
This is siddon look era.
lol. We waiting @ 3. Previously 4 until unbundling news expired.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Truth234(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Dangote Sugar, Flour mills, UBA, UPL Boost Stock Exchange Slightly on Tuesday

Stock Exchange Gained N2 Billion on Tuesday
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) gained slightly on Tuesday following a sustained interest in Dangote Sugar and others.

The market capitalisation of listed equities rose by N2 billion to N13.113 trillion, up from N13.111 trillion it closed on Monday.

https://investorsking.com/dangote-sugar-flour-mills-uba-upl-boost-stock-exchange-slightly-on-tuesday/

Insider Dealings: DVCF Oil Sells 997,012 Shares in The Initiates

The Initiates Plc on Tuesday announced that DVCF Oil and Gas Plc, a substantial shareholder, sold 997,012 ordinary shares of The Initiates between August 10 and 12, 2020.

A break down of the transactions showed DVCF Oil and Gas sold 103 units at N0.70 per share on August 10, 2020 at the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

https://investorsking.com/insider-dealings-dvcf-oil-sells-997012-shares-in-the-initiates/

Makanjuola, a Non-Executive Director, Purchased 47,493 Shares in Vitafoam

The management of Vitafoam Nigeria Plc on Tuesday disclosed that Dr. B.O. Makanjuola, a non-executive director of the company, purchased 47,493 shares in Vitafoam Nigeria Plc.

In a statement signed by Olalekan Sanni, Company Secretary and Legal Adviser, Vitafoam Nigeria Plc, the company disclosed that Dr. Makanjuola bought the shares between August 12 and 17, 2020 on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in Lagos, Nigeria.

https://investorsking.com/insider-dealings-makanjuola-buys-47493-shares-in-vitafoam/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SlahJoe(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Good day veterans in the house, please any person that has experience with veritas registrar should help a newbie like me, I send my e-dividend mandate form and this is the reply I got "Dear Valued Shareholder,Thank you for your mail.
We acknowledge receipt of your mail. Please be informed that you are required to submit this for through your bank, for onward processing to us" does this mean they don't accept e-dividend mandate through email again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Unbelievable....in three whole days, only one new page on NSEMPA shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
What is wrong with Access bank? move e no move
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
zionaigbokhan:
What is wrong with Access bank? move e no move
you talking of access what of WAPCO with all the good q2 results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
PharmAlfred:
Is there public holiday? Why is this place so quite lately? I thought we said we are making money this year.

Most people here have been bearish and they had been expecting a downturn. They must have sold their holdings. They are not believing what they are seeing now . grin grin

So I believe they are confused whether to buy or not to buy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
lancee:
That will be a good one ..that stock has a funny pattern
Zenith is lifting body small small....
GTB doing 25.20 so far....... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mcy56:

Zenith is lifting body small small....
GTB doing 25.20 so far....... smiley

I dey watch am ..gtb breaking barriers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
SlahJoe:
"Dear Valued Shareholder,Thank you for your mail.
We acknowledge receipt of your mail. Please be informed that you are required to submit this for through your bank, for onward processing to us" does this mean they don't accept e-dividend mandate through email again
Bank verification has been phased out in the e-dividend mandate processing.
This has been mentioned times without number here and the link to the document posted.
The issue is that some registrars are not up to date and are yet to update their auto-reply or so.
Try and Google the SEC docs, remind the registrar about it and see what their reply will be. You may even copy SEC in your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mpeace:
lol. We waiting @ 3. Previously 4 until unbundling news expired.

Me na 2 or no deal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
SlahJoe:
Good day veterans in the house, please any person that has experience with veritas registrar should help a newbie like me, I send my e-dividend mandate form and this is the reply I got "Dear Valued Shareholder,Thank you for your mail.

Depending on the registrars some don't accept especially if it's a new mandate, if it's update it can go. For some they request specifically for investors to send by mail.
The best option most cases is through your bank if you didn't visit the registrars office.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
E Ku market o.
This thread is cold. smiley
Anyway, Zee is 10 kobo away from 17........lots of crossings at 16.90 as well......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mcy56:
E Ku market o.
This thread is cold. smiley
Anyway, Zee is 10 kobo away from 17........lots of crossings at 16.90 as well......

What do expect when the chief monkey hunter has gone into hiding. UACN now #5:65k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
STNWAUME:
What do expect when the chief monkey hunter has gone into hiding. UACN now #5:65k
Okay.
I'll suggest you take over then. Start giving us your accurate stock picks and analysis so we can also benefit from you.
I can't remember seeing any from you in the past anyway, so we hope to get some from you......

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
STNWAUME:

Words like these make people stop posting and prefer to stick to watsapp groups for analysis.

You no dey pay am but you dey criticise am.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mails4funshi(m), TsarZed, 222Martins(m), SetrakusRa(m), freeman67, Buzochi, emmaodet, akpumpy, ProphetUtuocha, Mfunkynation(m), 2zona(m), Princkez, Boshins, ayufun, machine606 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.