Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10884822 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) (6023) (6024) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2020
1kinggy:

For you to even be negative on Zenith. E be things.

That's a surprise too. Apparently this Chief bought at January highs or he's been keeping the stock for a long time. If the latter is the case, then he must have been receiving dividends on the units. Therefore, the percentage loss must have been covered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirrotex: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2020
I had a similar issue and after the entire back and forth, it was discovered that the bonus shares was credited into an entirely different account I knew nothing about. Tell your broker to run a search with your CHN. It may help
abuhusna1:
Hello experts in the house, please advise me how can I get my Julius berger bonus. I enquired about my bonus from meristem and they forwarded the enquiry to Greenwich registrar but to my surprise they replied that they have credited my cscs account with 10700 units of julius berger which is mot in my account. Meristem even gave them my cscs to verify that I have not gotten my bonus but the registrar insisted they have paid me. What do I do cos I haven't been paid any bonus apart from dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2020
sirrotex:
I had a similar issue and after the entire back and forth, it was discovered that the bonus shares was credited into an entirely different account I knew nothing about. Tell your broker to run a search with your CHN. It may help

First and foremost Gtl registrars operating registrar for Julius Bergier have serious issues..... Personally they have not paid me a single dine of dividend and I have followed all directives both from the registrar, bank, stock Broking house as well as others.....

I have filled share transfer form both @ registrar and brokerage house as this tends to be their mantra

I recently spent about #10000 calling their customer care, I waited it out and followed the directive of the registrar representative, I wrote the authorization letter scanned and sent to their complaints mail all to no avail......till now no dividend......,,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2020
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week highs

Eterna #3.63k
Eterna was sold for 1.79-1.81 on 21st july 2020. It has now appreciated by 100%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by czarmide(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Hello folks in the house,I ve been trying to open an account with Morgan capital but they didn't reply my scan documents. I want to try meristem(meritrade app )but don't know how reliable they are.I quickly need an alternative recommendation from you guys.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
czarmide:
Hello folks in the house,I ve been trying to open an account with Morgan capital but they didn't reply my scan documents. I want to try meristem(meritrade app )but don't know how reliable they are.I quickly need an alternative recommendation from you guys.Thanks

Both are reliable. It's a surprise Morgan Capital didn't reply you though. Have you sent a reminder or maybe called them?

You can try Meristem too. Investment-One is up there as well, alongside Greenwich's MyTradeBook and others.

Morgan have arguably the best live action platform, which is why they are somewhat preferred alongside their relatively cheap commissions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by czarmide(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
IYGEAL:

Both are reliable. It's a surprise Morgan Capital didn't reply you though. Have you sent a reminder or maybe called them?

You can try Meristem too. Investment-One is up there as well, alongside Greenwich's MyTradeBook and others.

Morgan have arguably the best live action platform, which is why they are somewhat preferred alongside their relatively cheap commissions.

Here is the Morgan capital contact on the downloaded form 08107596134.I ve sent a reminder to them anyway. Meanwhile if you know any other means of reaching them,I will appreciate it.Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
czarmide:

Here is the Morgan capital contact on the downloaded form 08107596134.I ve sent a reminder to them anyway. Meanwhile if you know any other means of reaching them,I will appreciate it.Thanks bro

Is the number not ringing? That's their number.

You can email Michael at michaelj@morgancapitalgroup.com

They might not be active today.

Meanwhile, you can try other brokers in case it isn't working out with Morgan Capital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirrotex: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
I agree that they are very nonchalant. You could reach out to them on social media,I am aware that they are very responsive there
maishai:

First and foremost Gtl registrars operating registrar for Julius Bergier have serious issues..... Personally they have not paid me a single dine of dividend and I have followed all directives both from the registrar, bank, stock Broking house as well as others.....

I have filled share transfer form both @ registrar and brokerage house as this tends to be their mantra

I recently spent about #10000 calling their customer care, I waited it out and followed the directive of the registrar representative, I wrote the authorization letter scanned and sent to their complaints mail all to no avail......till now no dividend......,,

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Godisfaithful:

That's good. Be careful and secure your profit. Market don't work like that Oga grin

I am a disciplined investor grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ozome15(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Please is there any investment banker here.
Please I need help on something.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Macsjebs:
Guys, really sorry I have been away for a while now
Been occupied researching some topics that could Grace front pa!
You miss road?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
meine:
You miss road?
Abi o, my brother, not been easy but we thank God
I am finally back now and ready to take your order
Thanks for showing me love, God Bless
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Macsjebs:
Guys, really sorry I have been away for a while now
Been occupied researching some topics that could Grace front page

Pls, despite, this doesn't in any way stop me from answering ur questions and taking ur orders on whatsapp

Pls don't hesitate to buzz me on whatsapp, my contact is on my profile

Also, let me take this opportunity to welcome new members, pls, no worries doing business with me, you could check out reviews on the thread on my signature

Thanks Fam, You Guys are the Best!

Whose business is that? How is your presence or absence related to what we do here?

Anyway, you have been noticed.

I hope you now feel better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Macsjebs:

Abi o, my brother, not been easy but we thank God
This guy is a comedian. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Funny but I'm 44% up on Wapco already.. Kai, there is money in this market.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
[center][/center]
Justcul:
Funny but I'm 44% up on Wapco already.. Kai, there is money in this market.. grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2020
This bull eh. Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Seunn11:
This bull eh. Hmmm
This week own go mad gaan�
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Penboy: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
megawealth01:
This week own go mad gaan�

Let's be watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pls I plan to buy stock tomorrow, which one can I buy for capital appreciation?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
The market will range for a while before picking up again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
meine:
The market will range for while before picking up again.

That's also a prediction. It might end up tanking too. It does what it likes, apparently. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
I repeat stock market is not a place for get rich quick.It is for investment which makes you wealthy gradually if you do your research well and God grace upon our lives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biafran4life:
I repeat stock market is not a place for get rich quick.It is for investment which makes you wealthy gradually if you do your research well and God grace upon our lives.

Correct
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biafran4life:

Well said!

The allure for quick riches is very rife amongst our people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Danniee:
Pls I plan to buy stock tomorrow, which one can I buy for capital appreciation?

One very good strategy in stock investment especially if you are not a professional is always to have long term in mind when investing and if along the line you have capital appreciation all well and good
The original essence of the stock market is for gradual increase in wealth.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) (6023) (6024) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, dangle, faoogoke(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.