Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10898803 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2020
zimams:
It is..
And it's all red at the moment..
Looks like UBA is threaghtening to go on full offer...

Na wa o..

prices recovering gradually and bids going coming up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Princkez:
prices recovering gradually and bids going coming up

I wisj there is away to scatter this market. D country is on fire and all some people is thinking is money!! Y not shut down trading

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2020
This your comment is funny to me.

Both events are mutually exclusive. In the sense that one does not invalidate the other. This market means different things to different people. For some it holds 10% or less of their networth and for others 50% or more.

So irrespective of what's happening, some of us will keep our eyes here. And it does not invalidate concern or outrage for what happened at the protests yesterday.

Krisuba:

I wisj there is away to scatter this market. D country is on fire and all some people is thinking is money!! Y not shut down trading

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Krisuba:

Shut down trading for what?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
With the destruction of some of lagos state govt properties. I expect a higher claim expense for LASACO Assurance Plc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
jideflash:
With the destruction of some of lagos state govt properties. I expect a higher claim expense for LASACO Assurance Plc

And a SoE may be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
AfriPrud...http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31663_AFRICA_PRUDENTIAL_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Market recovering small small....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Shrewd investors are picking right now, even during shutdown banks made money, why shouldn’t I now buy banks now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
#ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
zimams:
It is..
And it's all red at the moment..
Looks like UBA is threaghtening to go on full offer...

Na wa o..

Wow, the country is hot � right now, we should careful in the buying Nigerian stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Wow, the country is hot � right now, we should careful in the buying Nigerian stocks

Dose banks made money...
right under Covid 19 pandemic and full lockdown...
Dis is just a scratch...
Waitin for GT and Stanbic at d right junctn...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Eghuan01: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Willie2015:

Dose banks made money...
Dis is just a scratch...

Please what’s your price target to buy GT?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eghuan01:

Please what’s your price target to buy GT?

21/22 range
it may get to dis junction
And may not...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dsticks47(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dear Sir/Ma.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Willie2015:

21/22 range
it may get to dis junction
And may not...
Who says it won't get to km19?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oando has been hovering and ranging for quite a while now. I perceive a strong break out soonest. Who else is observing this stock? Fundamentals may not be that good but sentiments may soon push it to 4+. Anyone with opinions?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Willie2015:
21/22 range ,it may get to dis junction. And may not...
megawealth01:

Guys be realistic with your expectations o grin. the only thing that can take GTB to such low price for now is probably a state of emergency, coup detat or sustained violent attacks which we dont pray for. The market crashed early this morning and it recovered a bit before trading closed. Hopefully Things will stabilise by next week monday,

Today i was able to load some Wapco at 16.40 and 17.40, lets see what tommorow bring. The bulls will be around for a while because of the low interest rates in fixed income investments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
safepaulooo:
Oando has been hovering and ranging for quite a while now. I perceive a strong break out soonest. Anyone with opinions?
In a bullish market any stock can experience capital appreciation, some may even do 100% to 500% like it happened in 2008 but if the tide changes the bottom will fall out quickly. So plan your trade and trade your plan. A bullish market can cause the most useless stock to break-out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
safepaulooo:
Oando has been hovering and ranging for quite a while now. I perceive a strong break out soonest. Who else is observing this stock? Fundamentals may not be that good but sentiments may soon push it to 4+. Anyone with opinions?
Oando grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
WAPCO at #25 sef is still a very good buy na... We are talking about GTB here sir... Anything fit happen grin
meine:

Guys be realistic with your expectations o grin. the only thing that can take GTB to such low price for now is probably a state of emergency, coup detat or sustained violent attacks which we dont pray for. The market crashed early this morning and it recovered a bit before trading closed. Hopefully Things will stabilise by next week monday,

Today i was able to load some Wapco at 16.40 and 17.40, lets see what tommorow bring. The bulls will be around for a while because of the low interest rates in fixed income investments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
megawealth01:
WAPCO at #25 sef is still a very good buy na... We are talking about GTB here sir... Anything fit happen grin
So you want to buy GTB at N19, That means you must be ready to buy Zenith at N11. Na Long throat dey worry you ooo bros. grin
Though if it happens i will join you to Gbe body. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Willie2015:

Dose banks made money...
Dis is just a scratch...

Remember the Market initially went down, before picking up during COVID

They made money then because the government was pumping a lot of funds into the system during the lockdown.

What were are experiencing now is Civil unrest, I pray it doesn't go beyond Friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
meine:
So you want to buy GTB at N19, That means you must be ready to buy Zenith at N11. Na Long throat dey worry you ooo bros. grin
Though if it happens i will join you to Gbe body. grin

That means another round trip
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
meine:

Exposed.

So you are the one fighting with me for Wapco. ; wink

Goodu dey o

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
maishai:

That means another round trip
I did a major profit taking today. Sold off GTB, WAPCO, ZENITH, FBNH, ACCESS, and GUINNESS. Na only UBA, JBerger and UACN survived. I will be waiting at respective junctions to pickup those that were sold today. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31670_GUINNESS_NIG_PLC%20_QUARTER_1_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_.pdf

cc peter

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Investors Lose N113bn as Blood Flows to Stock Market
https://businesspost.ng/economy/investors-lose-n113bn-as-blood-flows-to-stock-market/

Lekki Toll Plaza Light Switched Off on Sanwo-Olu’s Directive—Tinubu
https://businesspost.ng/general/lekki-toll-plaza-light-switched-off-on-sanwo-olus-directive-tinubu/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
currentprice:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31670_GUINNESS_NIG_PLC%20_QUARTER_1_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_.pdf cc peter. grin grin grin grin

Why always Peterichy? Peter it's time you appease the Gods. This one na long term hustle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nah...
It presents an opportunity.

People increased their stakes in value stocks this morning during the initial drop. For instance - WAPCO was sighted at 16.40 this morning.

OBAGADAFFI:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lol..

19 is ambitious o..
Also consider that investors are likely to hold out more tenaciously than we saw in March. Things have to get very bad for GT to fall that low...

My thoughts anyway. I may be wrong.

megawealth01:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
I wish I can decode the message in this ur smile. Positive Oando or negative Oando.
megawealth01:
Oando grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1jboi, Shalom428, ololufemi, presiade(m), Pakso, KarlTom, Emumakpo, sophy17(m), Mfunkynation(m), mails4funshi(m), STOjo, 222Martins(m), Redoil, Owoblowblow, owolabi5 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.