Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10902174 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6055) (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Get someone to pay at the closest nepa office. You can get a receipt that shows your house address.
jamace:
Please, in respect of KYC UPDATE, which other document can be used as utility bill apart from NEPA Bill, because I am using Prepaid meter?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2020
jamace:
Please, in respect of KYC UPDATE, which other document can be used as utility bill apart from NEPA Bill, because I am using Prepaid meter?
The receipt you use in buying your electricity token for your prepaid meter can be use as a utility bill. Infact, that's what I used for my KYC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2020
debeey87:
Get someone to pay at the closest nepa office. You can get a receipt that shows your house address.

Doesn't a Voter's card show house address?
What's the madness about utility bill?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dsticks47(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2020
jamace:
If you use a prepaid meter there is a possibility that you won’t See your house address on the printout.
But since your customer number will be on the printout, you can use the link below to printout your billing information.

http://eservices.ikejaelectric.com/billing/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2020
jamace:

If your bank account statement has the same house address you filled with your broker, it can serve as an alternative because that is what I have always used as my utility bill for all my KYC requirement.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Thank God, at last my account with Morgan capital is no longer restricted!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2020
jamace:

If you get Payment SMS from the DISCO you can print it out.

Or, get a signed account statement from your bank showing your current home address,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2020
debeey87:
Dsticks47:

If you use a prepaid meter there is a possibility that you won’t See your house address on the printout.
But since your customer number will be on the printout, you can use the link below to printout your billing information.

dinyelutochukwu:

The receipt you use in buying your electricity token for your prepaid meter can be use as a utility bill. Infact, that's what I used for my KYC.
Dsticks47:

anjilgreat:

If your bank account statement has the same house address you filled with your broker, it can serve as an alternative because that is what I have always used as my utility bill for all my KYC requirement.
ChybuzzDD:

Doesn't a Voter's card show house address?
What's the madness about utility bill?

Thank you all for your inputs.. One Love. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

If you get Payment SMS from the DISCO you can print it out.

Or, get a signed account statement from your bank showing your current home address,
Thanks. One Love. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
84MILLION UNIT OF ACCESS BANK SHARES CHANGING HANGS SINCE MORNING, ABEG MARKET WHEN YOU ARE READY MAKE YOU FREE THE PRICE O!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
So much volume on Access Bank with no corresponding change in price. Who is selling and who is buying?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jdi4: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Do you need to outsource your company's accounting function to an experienced chartered accountant on a "freelance" basis?

Are you in need of the services of a professional chartered accountant for your small business?

Do you need to implement a scalable cloud-based accounting system (Sage Accounting) for your business?

Do you need IFRS-compliant financial statements and management accounts prepared from incomplete records?

… and other accounting services including tax and payroll management.

I'm available anytime.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jochez15: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good Afternoon, I am new here, don't have much knowledge of investing in stock, where do I start please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dhappyking(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
From page 1. Read on till you get tired. Then join us here. Feel free to ask questions when in doubt. It takes time and loads of patience to learn the ropes. However, we have very helpful peeps here to guide and assist you. Lots of luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afroxyz: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
locodemy:
Covid-19 rises in Europe and partial lock down in the UK to set crude oil price very low.

Let's pray for Biden to win as he is ahead@ the poll......... Oil price is likely to fly because of his promises.

Oil.price would tank if Biden wins
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MoneyMakingOppo: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sunu assurance now at N1:00 from 20 Kobo. Will they still cancel 4 of 5 shares or is this the new price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
afroxyz:

It will fly...

US is the largest consumer of Oil...Biden is not much in agreement with fracking... More sales to US and CHINA pending a lasting and economical viablility to green energy...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
You all really think oil will tank and boom green energy everywhere??
afroxyz:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:59am On Nov 05, 2020
handsomebolanle:

It will fly...

US is the largest consumer of Oil... Biden is not much in agreement with fracking ... More sales to US and CHINA pending a lasting and economical viablility to green energy...

Thats good news to Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afroxyz: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2020
handsomebolanle:

It will fly...

US is the largest consumer of Oil...Biden is not much in agreement with fracking... More sales to US and CHINA pending a lasting and economical viablility to green energy...

More sales to whom.when OPEC+ is even having a hard time to get its members to cut prodution. The price of solar has been coming down with immense spees in the last five years and it's getting affordable. GE lost 75% of its market cap because of a miscaluclates investment in fossil fuel.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afroxyz: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=Zagee post=95693852]You all really think oil will tank and boom green energy everywhere??

When a vaccine is out, oil prices would rally. But this would be a short term effect for a steeper fall. Oil has not gotten to its 2015 highs, while investment into alternative energy has increased significantly in that period. Then with UK, France, Germany, China and India saying the want to phase out combustible engines, demand for oil would definitely come down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2020
afroxyz:

More sales to whom.when OPEC+ is even having a hard time to get its members to cut prodution. The price of solar has been coming down with immense spees in the last five years and it's getting affordable. GE lost 75% of its market cap because of a miscaluclates investment in fossil fuel.
Lol... Do we need to go through the statistics of of world Energy needs and consumption ..let the market decide plus the announcement of a vaccine...

Also, I once worked with GE and i know well your point and media talks...There is more to many of these things...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2020
It seems CSCS totally knocked-off some Stockbrokers from trading, till they upload their Clients KYC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2020
All these talks of green energy displacing fossil fuel can be too optimistic. In the western world Green energy may not achieve this displacement for the next 20 years.

People also forget that Green energy is expensive to maintain ,

How often will you change batteries?
How many solar panel is needed to power a village?
How long can automobile batteries last and how often do you need to recharge?
What level of speed can you achieve with electric cars?
What of the other uses for petroleum products in the cosmetics industry, fashion industry etc?

Yes the western world is transitioning to green energy but it will take sometime. For some regions like Africa it will take like 50 years or Never.

However Nigerians should not bank on this arguement to stay glued to oil,we should diversify our revenue sources asap.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Tvegas:
All these talks of green energy displacing fossil fuel can be too optimistic. In the western world Green energy may not achieve this displacement for the next 20 years.

People also forget that Green energy is expensive to maintain ,

How often will you change batteries?
How many solar panel is needed to power a village?
How long can automobile batteries last and how often do you need to recharge?
What level of speed can you achieve with electric cars?
What of the other uses for petrol in the cosmetics industry, fashion industry etc?

Yes the western world is transitioning to green energy but it will take sometime. For some regions like Africa it will take like 50 years or Never.

However Nigerians should not bank on this arguement to stay glued to oil,we should diversify our revenue sources asap.

Lols ..Good points there...

People forget that Its green doesn't mean in has no waste product...They should also read on how to manage the batteries when they are no longer suitable...
We all know of a common brain that has gone as far as to the extent of minning and processing their battery... While I commend the good feet made..its still not near enough to displace hydrocarbon yet...
Uranium would have been in that position putting all contingencies and past lesson in place...But again, the major challenges is also handling its waste...

I sight Oil and Gas getting a major breakthrough in Carbon Capture... This will hit the coming energy industry harder...

In all, let the forces play out ..The best for the world should take priority...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MoneyMakingOppo: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2020
Sunu assurance now at N1:00 from 20 Kobo. Will they still cancel 4 of 5 shares or is this the new price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
im out of Lasaco of lasaco today at 0.33, enter between 0.26-0.28, held for about 3 weeks. wanted to sell at 0.36 on monday o, but cscs/morgan no gree me trade until today. God dey, Well it wasnt too late. I enjoyed the ride grin

Meanwhile Lasaco has submitted an application to NSE for Shares reconstruction. 1 new share for 4 held.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
im surprised to see eterna rally was all because of an Q3 EPS of 15kobo. While caverton is trading at 1.9 with an EPS of 33kobo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6055) (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Entrepreneurrr and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.