Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10899584 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) (6064) (6065) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emndy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Krisuba:

What's d procedure? What does one need to do to get reactivated?? No kyc form received. Morgan just lockup likedat!!

You'll need to fill the KYC form, scan and send to them. Then I called. 2hours later i was re-activated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sincerelymine: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
What does biden's presidency mean for the stock market? How do we benefit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sincerelymine: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
samguru:
AIICO insurance!

If you have small change you are not using for now,why not gamble with AIICO insurance?

The company has prospect ooo

Have they paid their 1 for 13 bonus?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
sincerelymine:

Have they paid their 1 for 13 bonus?

The bonus is 1for 5.

They have

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
sincerelymine:
What does biden's presidency mean for the stock market? How do we benefit?

Extremely bullish in the short and medium terms.
We are expecting a weaker dollar,more funds will flow to emerging markets like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibjohn(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
samguru:

The bonus is 1for 5.

They have
Please when was it paid? It hasn't reflected on my stock account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
chibjohn:

Please when was it paid? It hasn't reflected on my stock account.

If you bought before markdown date you are automatically qualified.

My bonus has been credited to my cscs account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Emndy:

You'll need to fill the KYC form, scan and send to them. Then I called. 2hours later i was re-activated.

How do u get d form?? Call Morgan to send it abi!! They should better start doing the needful!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibjohn(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
samguru:

I bought before mark down. I checked my Morgan capital broker account and the bonus is not reflecting. Please how do I get online access to my CSCS account?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emndy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Krisuba:

How do u get d form?? Call Morgan to send it abi!! They should better start doing the needful!!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats Joe bidden.
Good news to oil market,
Good news to stock markets.
Let's ride a welcome bull.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
locodemy:
Congrats Joe bidden.
Good news to oil market,
Good news to stock markets.
Let's ride a welcome bull.

While I congratulate Biden, you will need to be tone down your expectations.

Biden said he will increase capital gain taxes from 23.8% to 39.6%.

So I expect investors to sell off Gold, Bitcoin, oil, stocks, silver etc where they have made gains and rush into treasuries. This is to book profits and file for taxes at 23.8% capital gain taxes before New year when he takes over.

In my opinion, it will be a global sell just like what happened in 2008.

We should trade safe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

While I congratulate Biden, you will need to be tone down your expectations.

Biden said he will increase capital gain taxes from 23.8% to 39.6%.

So I expect investors to sell off Gold, Bitcoin, oil, stocks, silver etc where they have made gains and rush into treasuries. This is to book profits and file for taxes at 23.8% capital gain taxes before New year when he takes over.

In my opinion, it will be a global sell just like what happened in 2008.

We should trade safe.
39.6% on capital gain taxes is way out of proportion. In fact, more than enough to frighten investors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
chibjohn:

I bought before mark down. I checked my Morgan capital broker account and the bonus is not reflecting. Please how do I get online access to my CSCS account?

Contact united securities limited asap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
chibjohn:

Call CSCS Customer Care on
0700 CALL CSCS (0700 2255 2727)
Corporate Office
+234 (1) 448 0500 and get enrolment form for your access @2500 per annum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Penboy: 12:05am On Nov 08, 2020
samguru:

Extremely bullish in the short and medium terms.
We are expecting a weaker dollar,more funds will flow to emerging markets like Nigeria

Why are you expecting a weaker dollar?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abraolas1: 6:01am On Nov 08, 2020
samguru:
AIICO insurance!

If you have small change you are not using for now,why not gamble with AIICO insurance?

The company has prospect ooo

what did you suggest the entry price should be..... want to know what you mean by mark down

thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fidtopade: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2020
I think this will course investors to go where this will not apply, like our own market Nigeria and others.
dinyelutochukwu:

39.6% on capital gain taxes is way out of proportion. In fact, more than enough to frighten investors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyiowoseeni(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Join kudabank and buy crypto seamlessly, you can save daily, weekly, monthly towards a goal and earn %10 interest annually you can also , manage your budget on the go. You can also receive money internationally on the app, with the integration of Payoneer.Incase you decide to the app use this code C2HXHOXG to get welcome bonus provided you have at least #100 0n the app. That's my Mastercard delivered to me this morning the courier. You will love #KudaBank
@kudabank @Payoneer

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2020
abraolas1:

what did you suggest the entry price should be..... want to know what you mean by mark down

thanks

Any price below #2 is fair

Going by the q3 EPS of 45k

I am projecting Full year diluted EPS of 30k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Penboy:

Why are you expecting a weaker dollar?

Joe will d definitely increase tax and this will cause capital flight

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2020
samguru:

Kindly help with the markdown date.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2020
1kinggy:

Kindly help with the markdown date.
23rd September 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
samguru:

23rd September 2020

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
samguru:

Is it possible, to have given out or paid the bonus, when AGM that suppose to ratify it has not been done?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
fidtopade:
I think this will course investors to go where this will not apply, like our own market Nigeria and others.
FATCA should apply, shouldn't it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
E Ku Market o. smiley

If you have your GTB, hold it tight. smiley
Also other F. u. g. a. z members........in fact banking... grin
Industrial too.....dangcem and co.

Access rising up to UBA challenge.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2020
ACCESS BANK ON LOCAL WEED, ALMOST ON FULL BID

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Good morning y'all. feels to good make money early in the money. Dont lose Focus

Mcy56:
E Ku Market o. smiley

If you have your GTB, hold it tight. smiley
Also other F. u. g. a. z members........in fact banking... grin
Industrial too.....dangcem and co.

Access rising up to UBA challenge.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YesWeCan11: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2020
I see green everywhere.

See cassava , see money grin

We move!

Biden effect?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2020
UBA doesn't want to give breathing space to Access bank.
This is really a mad bull!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) (6064) (6065) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Entrepreneurrr, emmasoft(m), chimex38 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.