Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10901643 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
locodemy:

Every stock will record new 52 wks high except the insurance stocks that were mostly affected by rule 0.01.

Perhaps with the exception of wapic abi Coronation insurance. If you entered at the yr low, you should be sitting on 100% or more atm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
sellydion:
There are other factors to judge fundamentally strong stock. JB passed my radar.
Though I will still not buy for the result,

If you don't mind, throw some light into what you also consider
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by prof2007: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Krisuba:

What actually happened. How was d circuit broken. And what did it imply.?? Regarding this bull?

Here is the explanation for the NSE circuit breaker:

https://www.nairaland.com/6252741/what-nse-circuit-breaker-why
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smitten99: 4:38am On Nov 13, 2020
At this juncture any recommendations of stocks to enter with room for reasonable appreciation i.e. 30-40% ROI
Now that i have cash everything seems overpriced for me and ano won miss this bull run
@Mcy @locodemy and other gurus drop tips abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 4:55am On Nov 13, 2020
smitten99:
At this juncture any recommendations of stocks to enter with room for reasonable appreciation i.e. 30-40% ROI
Now that i have cash everything seems overpriced for me and ano won miss this bull run
Go for Guiness, BETAGLAS, CAVERTON, UNILEVER.... my order of priority ....Worst case you might need to go long term...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:56am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 4:56am On Nov 13, 2020
prof2007:

Here is the explanation for the NSE circuit breaker:

https://www.nairaland.com/6252741/what-nse-circuit-breaker-why

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:58am On Nov 13, 2020
handsomebolanle:

Go for Guiness, BETAGLAS, CAVERTON, UNILEVER.... my order of priority ....Worst case you might need to go long term...

Do you mind giving any reason regarding why you choose each of them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 5:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Una well done.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2020
smitten99:

The market is awaiting roadside market men and women for another circuit breaker.
I see the market attaining a new height all through November.
Look for stocks yet to break 52 wks high and take position.Avoid stocks like ucap,Afriprud, Livestock,int brew,fcmb etc.Although they still have room for upward move but they are overpriced.

Intendy's list especially the one of yesterday can guide you.Good stocks are not in that list.

Just look well especially those with bigger volumes.You go see them.

While I am 50,75,102, and 30% already,you are yet to enter market.
It's well Sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2020
arduino:

I jumped into Dangcem today at 200 as nothing dey available again to buy. Make this bull just carry reach N250 for me cheesy cheesy

As nothing dey available to buy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2020
To think that Access Bank and UBA have not made a new high is crazy. What is actually holding those 2 banks. They deserve to be in 13 to N15 range given what we have seen in the market so far. Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olaide1295: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2020
Averaged 32% on my investments this year.
Time for me to hold cash and patiently wait for next bear �.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2020
smitten99:

Waiting till you have money has its disadvantages. Better to buy everyday, every week or every month depending on your cash flow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2020
Olaide1295:
Averaged 32% on my investments this year.
Time for me to hold cash and patiently wait for next bear �.

Sell the amount invested and observe how your profit will perform.

Eg if you invested N1 million and your portfolio appreciated to N1.5 million, sell N1 million worth of stocks

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kemi22: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2020
[b][/b]
emmanuelewumi:

Eg if you invested N1 million and your portfolio appreciated to N1.5 million, sell N1 million worth of stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

What does he now do with the N1 million?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Harvestock01:

This is the reason I think this Bull is not going anywhere for a while. The interests on fixed income investments are just too appalling at the moment. If you sell now what will you invest in?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2020
Harvestock01:

He can buy cows and share to his village people this Xmas.

Who knows, one of these days they may ask him to go represent them in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2020
The 1 million waits for the next bear season or significant pull back. This is me though.... Please follow your instinct.

Harvestock01:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2020
Harvestock01:

That is left for him to decide.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2020
PharmAlfred:
To think that Access Bank and UBA have not made a new high is crazy. What is actually holding those 2 banks. They deserve to be in 13 to N15 range given what we have seen in the market so far. Tueh.
ACCESS will eventually move to N14, it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2020
Harvestock01:

Possibly do any or all of the following:
Pay Tithe
Burn It
Use it as tissue paper

Jokes apart though, why should anyone spoon feed you on how to make investment decisions without them knowing your circumstances?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Honestly this is what I'm waiting for...
UBA & Access haven't ridden this Bull as I expected. Seeing late 10's towards 11 today will be encouraging. grin

PharmAlfred:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2020
You dont just stay at quantitative factors there are qualitative factors to consider.

http://stocksonwallstreet.net/investing/fundamentals-qualitative-factors/

debeey87:

If you don't mind, throw some light into what you also consider

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by prof2007: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2020
For those seeking stock recommendations, see the attached from ARM Investment.

MY CAVEATS:
1. This was as at 6th November, which means prices have already changed. Due diligence is advised!
2. Yesterday, the NSE achieved the globally highest return of 6.23% for 12Nov2020. This was also the best single day performance of the NSE in the last 5 years. The surge in the All-Share Index was so fast that the NSE circuit-breaker had to be activated at 12:55 pm, for the first time since year 2016.
3. Of course, some stocks are still undervalued, but many are now overbought. Even stocks with poor fundamentals and bad results are now rising.
4. The 2-week RSI (Relative Strength Index) of the NSE is now about 96. Any RSI above 70 is usually taken as a sell signal by Technical traders.

CONCLUSIONS
A. "Hot" money has invaded the NSE and prices are now rising primarily on sentiment.
B. If you are a medium to long-term investor, stick to companies with good fundamentals and take partial profit on your portfolio as prices continue to rise.
C. If you are a short-term investor, this is not the time to sleep. Buy fundamentally good and liquid stocks and watch your portfolio (and the charts) like a hawk. Once your target is met, don't be greedy - hit the sell button!
D. For the Methuselahs in the house, I salute you! Remember year 2008? Similar conditions have started building up in our market...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2020
grin
ChybuzzDD:

He can buy cows and share to his village people this Xmas.

Who knows, one of these days they may ask him to go represent them in Abuja.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Tvegas:
This is the reason I think this Bull is not going anywhere for a while. The interests on fixed income investments are just too appalling at the moment. If you sell now what will you invest in?

I have already met my target. Whatever I am seeing now is jara to my portfolio. Even if the bears suddenly appear, I will only loose from the jara profit.

The bear is already conquered,
The bear knows we have won it completely,
The bears will not have the strength to show up overnight,

We are now into another phase of life.
Millionaires level 1,2,3,4,5 according to our investment capitals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Its 10 o'clock grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2tonie: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2020
veecovee:
Its 10 o'clock grin

Yeah! I am have been waiting. Today, we go again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pesuzok(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.