Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10974872 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) ... (7782) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
FBNH on full offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
ayztech:
I don't understand anymore oo... this one still be retracement or gear changed to reversal? undecided
If you're not for long term then reduce your exposure in the market.

One of the things the circuit breaker could cause. The bull tried small, for 2 and half months.........results or renewed interests should bring some stability.......

Though volumes are still much but it's more in the reverse.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Fear God.
Nestle traded around N160 in February 2005. when i was buying..

The GOOD OLD BOOK says in the mist of LIFE there is DEATH.

Inessence for THOSE that BUY in BATCHES they should endeavour to SELL in BATCHES too.

it's best to STRIKE when the IRON is HOT,
Stay SAFE and stay BLESS.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Sharpen your cutlasses and wait for MARKET CORRECTION between now and year end.

Best entry point will be DEC 20-24th in anticipation of XMAS rally & NEW YEAR EUPHORIA...

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE or GET BURNT!

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
onegentleguy:

I am on GSK queue.
Abeg help me bad mouth the coy, so that folks can sell down to my position.
Na only 2 afolabi unit I wan buy. wink cheesy grin
I don load am from some of my heavy sales in the morning... I hope for the best as I have entered the GSK hustle... Nwanne that GSK go GOLD ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
mumu9gerian:
Pls does any one have any info about GTI or use GTI to trade, How is their trading platform?
I was forced to use their platform sha. Their platform is very basic compared to Morgan capital. Also their buy/sell commissions na die... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Sharpen your cutlasses and wait for MARKET CORRECTION between now and year end.

Best entry point will be DEC 20-24th in anticipation of XMAS rally & NEW YEAR EUPHORIA...

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE or GET BURNT!

*ThE OcToPuS*
You eh... No cause PANIC sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
onegentleguy:

I knew u will want to carry GSK in ur head. …but as I told u then, u will not see what I see in that coy.
It will probably be too deep for u. …because u would only draw ur judgement from the surface, with indicators like Groses, nets, PEG, PE, EPS, ROE, ROA, NAV, Cash stand etc. wink cheesy grin
But Extreme fundamentals have gone past that stage. ..as it takes into consideration, several inputs that looks at the overall health of a coy, value accretion and feasible reward discounting risk !!

Let me give u a small hint:
Go and read about coys with –EV/negative enterprise value, CGPR, AER and how value can be taped from looking at the financial print of a company as a collective. …the only exception to this rule(where its not applicable) are coys in the financial services sector.(banks and insurance coys) There are other very powerful indicators though.

I’ll say it again; unless u have a broad knowledge of extreme fundamentals(FA), u can not see what I see in GSK !! …Its very similar to what I saw in NEIMETH before it delivered over 650% ROI.

If u still have doubt on GSK, then lets do a bet in the 7 digit figure(N1M and above), and I’ll put out an in-depth and comprehensive analysis here to show u why it is no doubt, grossly undervalued.
I would’ve just put it up, but I will be given out a few of my FA tips using one of my models. …so I need to be sure that I can make something off it. So that next time, u will stop been a doubting Thomas. wink cheesy grin

I am waiting bro !!

As I’ve always said in times past, I like it when folks like u have doubt. …but for anything, it helps better my bargaining power over strategic positioning. I am presently on the queue to acquire more GSK, and I will acquire even more. Na make my Oga pay me my minimum wage for last month 1st. wink cheesy grin
btw, I don't think u understand the melody that's been played in GSK.

Regards

What's wrong with sharing the model with us. Please do, let us learn from you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
RichEstate:
I'm grateful for this interactive office. Pls bring profs and seers back o. Aunty mercy, if not that you are married, I don't mind giving you my daddy. grin you are priceless. Agbalowomeri...baale jontolo. Paemma. You are all doing well.

Book for beginners. I can summarise incase you have no time to read it. grin

Na our Mercy you eye like this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
megawealth01:
You eh... No cause PANIC sha grin
Lol. Don't mind him. cheesy
Q3 results will give more direction, it's just to play safe before then.
Wonder whats causing the delay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
megawealth01:
Will that affect their Nigerian stock?

Sure, it will. Who will handle Nigeria's sales,allocation and distribution?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mcy56:

I sabi PETER since how many years... He is targeting a stock to buy...

As for me I am busy loading FIDSON and GSK sha... HealthCare go give us better GOLD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
arduino:

Na our Mercy you eye like this?
grin grin
Arduino the village people pushed you into dangcem at 200 again, chai!! cheesy
....but you've been here since dangcem was selling for 116, 120, even 135 nah.
Better pay me, make I help you appease them, you know say I don tell you. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
PharmAlfred:

Sure, it will. Who will handle Nigeria's sales,allocation and distribution?
Thanks bro... I have started loading since morning till now grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Coolcash1:

Get ready to RUN!

When it rains it pours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mcy56:

One of the things the circuit breaker could cause. The bull tried small, for 2 and half months.........results or renewed interests should bring some stability.......

Nne, thank you o jare kiss

I've since reduced; a da-agwa ochi nti na osubirigo oo..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mcy56:

should we still be expecting january bull like this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
if you have more wema crash the price, lets enter at km 0.50 again grin
its possible in 3 days

i like something that i know the buttom.
eyes on sterling next. we pray for more crashing cos me i want january bull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
samzepaparazi:
should we still be expecting january bull like this
Charts should be able to give some direction.......but the thing is, People are still buying despite that prices are falling..
We'll just have to keep eyes on Mr. Market........and also be getting ready to do some round trips again .. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Today's selloff is a temporal stuff... I just wanted to enter GSK and FIDSON... This market will still be bullous

Abeg do D.D oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mcy56:

Most stocks has done more than 100% upside from their March low and you are still waiting for more direction

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin
PETERiCHY:

Most stocks has done more than 100% upside from their March low and you are still waiting for more direction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Yes nah. grin
In as much as fixed income and TB rates are still ridiculously low, I'm waiting ooo.

Peter, remember this bull is still more of local participation, by the time FX window is favourable, FPIs go still chuk head for market, you know. Just help us talk to your darling daddy in Aso rock. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KatchyKobo: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Seeing FBHN drop to 7.50 and UBA and Access drop to 8.50, is now a good time to buy them?

Mcy56:

grin grin
Arduino the village people pushed you into dangcem at 200 again, chai!! cheesy
....but you've been here since dangcem was selling for 116, 120, even 135 nah.
Better pay me, make I help you appease them, you know say I don tell you. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
KatchyKobo:
Seeing FBHN drop to 7.50 and UBA and Access drop to 8.50, is now a good time to buy them?
Be patient, don't go and catch a falling knife.
Let's keep watching for supports (floor) for these prices first.

@KatchyKobo you may bid for some units of FBNH and UBA at days low tomorrow, then keep eye on the price mvmt to know whether to cancel your bid or adjust.......
Remember no one can accurately predict anything in this mrk. Make provision for averaging down if needs be.
Do your DD too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
What a f***, circuit breaker no trigger now oooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
......but Zenith is getting more patronage.......lots of volume...
GTB: Not witnessing massive price fall/dumping.......
I think those in fundamentally sound stocks with very low entry should not panic........Do not sell in panic, you may not be able to enter lower again ..

Observing......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
megawealth01:
I sabi PETER since how many years... He is targeting a stock to buy...

As for me I am busy loading FIDSON and GSK sha... HealthCare go give us better GOLD

Be careful with Fidson and GSK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
megawealth01:
Today's selloff is a temporal stuff... I just wanted to enter GSK and FIDSON... This market will still be bullous

Abeg do D.D oooooo grin

HealthCare will be profitable come 2021 Q1 and Q2, lots of countries will be buying vaccines.

I just hope the Nigerian government won't bypass local manufacturers when buying vaccines.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mcy56:

Be patient, don't go and catch a falling knife.
Let's keep watching for supports (floor) for these prices first.
FBNH 7.60...heading back to #8
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
samzepaparazi:
if you have more wema crash the price, lets enter at km 0.50 again grin
its possible in 3 days

i like something that i know the buttom.
eyes on sterling next. we pray for more crashing cos me i want january bull

Sorry to say, it's like you are getting too emotionally attached to WEMA bank. Don't you invest in other companies grin?

Hope you were able to sell the ones you had for more than a year or have you decided to buy more to average down?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
TRANSCORP on full-offer

419 coy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
megawealth01:

Abeg do D.D oooooo grin

The market favours me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) ... (7782) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), aj8(m), egojeny1(f), KayOn1 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.