Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10897745 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6110) (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) (6115) (6116) ... (7755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Quite a lot of volumes exchanging hands especially in selected stocks......................who are the buyers?

Zenith 1.3B done already with over 53M units.....................

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zero bid at transcorp with gazillion offers grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
bigjay01:

which broker/ platform?

meritrade of meristem
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
There will always be buyers, as some people are leaving, some others are coming into the market.

I observe there is heavy volume on Jaiz everyday despite drop in price, even more than 2M units of GSk have exchange hand this morning.
Mcy56:
Quite a lot of volumes exchanging hands especially in selected stocks......................who are the buyers?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
ojeysky:

Transcorp is monkey business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
sellydion:
I am not selling this yet, I bought for 2021 in view, It does not matter what the market is doing now.

The way to profit in bear market is dividend. GSK is fair enough. grin

I am busy accumulating ooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
ojeysky:
I really don't trust TONY.. I use all his stocks to make something fast grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
kalkah:
There will always be buyers, as some people are leaving, some others are coming into the market.

I observe there is heavy volume on Jaiz everyday despite drop in price, even more than 2M units of GSk have exchange hand this morning.
GSK, we are buying the dip like we bought wapco dip few months back cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
zimams:
I don set my lootbag for 21.80 and another at 23 while nibbling some afolabi units at 24 this morning. It's a good day.

I expected this. When NBS released the gist of recession..
What some folks didnt see is that they also provided figures that hinted at a recovery. grin

Zenithbank that will still beg some of us to buy at sub N10. undecided

PATIENCE is KEY.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
kalkah:
This is to tell you that some investors are making use of the opportunity to enter the market despite the fall in price..........
Still watching...................

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:

PATIENCE is KEY.

Which year?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:

PATIENCE is KEY.

Ah fear God o grin, It will definitely come down,but I don't think it will be this bad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:

BARGAIN HUNTERS rightnow grin grin grin

LOCO hope you have cash out because this time around the gods won't be blame.

LOCO, MERCY and their fellow MARKET MAKERS rightnow grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:

PATIENCE is KEY.

This is one is not patience o. Na hope.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
This market will soon be left for professionals to handle.

Millions of people entered the market on the news of this bull and bought at the peak of the bull but today reverse is the case.people are trapped looking for way of exit.

NSE is yet to be a long term investment platform.

I will continue to adopt my pattern of trading till christ comes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Happy Christmas Bears

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
ACCESS resurrecting?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:

We counted 100,200,300% paper profit and exited at half of the profit.

I have reactivated my old pattern of trading.
I am pitying those who bought at the peak of this bull.

NSE is a trading platform not good for investment except those investing to reap dividends.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
RealityShot:
why?

Will that work seamlessly with one CSCS account AND CHN?

Yes. Just maiNtain your CHN. It's like your BVN for bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
RealityShot:
well I hope it won't cause problems for the kids in the future O!

Let me try that.

But what is the advantage?

Advantage: you're building redundancy into the system.
1. Brokers servers sometimes go down, you'd be able to use the other. And the event of a serious issue (regulatory or financial), you won't be stranded if your broker is affected.
2. You can use one for long term trades and the other for short term trades
3. It gives you options to weigh their charges as they change over time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
We have seen this pattern play out again and again. If you want to sell, just go ahead and sell but remember recovery is already in sight starting from today. Most stocks will close higher than you expect. Bargain hunters know this and have already bought to their fill.

Also keep an eye on GSK vaccine news.

Happy investing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
It has started picking new customers to lock in again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
PharmAlfred:
We have seen this pattern play out again and again. If you want to sell, just go ahead and sell but remember recovery is already in sight starting from today. Most stocks will close higher than you expect. Bargain hunters know this and have already bought to their fill.

Happy investing.

True talk but let's leave the stock to piss finish nah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Someone of said GSK is expensive because of of EPS of 36kobo. I bet you are new to investing. Wapco is selling for over N20 but has EPS of 1naira and some kobo. Access has an EPS of N2.90 but is selling at N8 today, Union bank 56kobo EPS but trading at over N5 while Fidelity with 70kobo is trading below N2.50.

There are a lot of factors that account for valuation. I believe OGG and Currentprice will help you out.

@Sellydion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
locodemy:

True talk but let's leave the stock to piss finish nah.

Hahahaha. You wan load am chief. I see you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
bro, this is not yet time to strengthen hope, this recession is Almost World Wide, People should watch and wait,

Down movement may linger than you think. grin

PharmAlfred:

Happy investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:
grin grin
Just keep waiting at 10 junction for Zee.....we will see the bus that will come and pick you there...... grin

Some stocks reversing small small already

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
locodemy:

We counted 100,200,300% paper profit and exited at half of the profit.

I have reactivated my old pattern of trading.
I am pitying those who bought at the peak of this bull.

NSE is a trading platform not good for investment except those investing to reap dividends.

We warned them not to buy the bull.

Well, the dry season is coming, if you have cash prepare for shopping.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
megawealth01:
Which year?
grin grin
Peter is seriously eyeing Zee.......
Just watch as slogan will change once he jumps inside the bus...... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
wanaj0:

Why?

9 for 10

mind you, i used to hold at average of 56k, Sold them earlier in the year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:

PATIENCE is KEY.

not a smart statement until you attach a timeframe to it!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
megawealth01:
GSK, we are buying the dip like we bought wapco dip few months back cheesy

I got more additional units 2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6110) (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) (6115) (6116) ... (7755) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Princkez, egojeny1(f), tijany130(m), lancee(m), 2zona(m), emmasoft(m), lexy2lexy, Adinije(f), ndept, ositadima1(m), ZikkyChops(m), sky2891, ayft(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.