Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879542 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
MANY maketh PAPER PROFIT but FEW converts to CASH -Peterichy grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jochez15: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mcy56:

I hope you bought in tranches as advised?
Saw the dumping and my mind went to you., that when you just entered the market. Felt a bit somehow.
That's why sometimes giving buy advice can be weary especially when prices have gone up.............but never to worry too much, you keyed into sound Fundamental stocks, that's if you still go for Access/Zenith and you're for long term as stated.
Give it time, it will bounce back. Don't sell at loss pls.
Watch out for stability in the price fall(support) and buy another set to bring down your cost price.

Yes I bought Access then, with Unilever. But decided to wait a little more before buying more before buying more access since the price kept reducing.
Thank you for the information on how I can average the cost price down.
But for the few months I have been studying Nigeria market, this is my first time if seeing this kind of red.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
The most difficult but extremely rewarding trait in long term investing is patience.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
LOCO hope you are SAFE

NSEMPA mood right now grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dupeodus: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
samguru:
AIICO insurance manipluations is on another level.

I think it is time for me to run

Look at it this way. The manipulation AIICO majority shareholders have been doing in the last 4 or so years has been such that they want to capture a greater percentage of the company for themselves. By the last AGM of Tuesday, they have achieved that. Unfortunately, both NAICOM and SEC allowed it. Except for the headwinds of 2020 in the ENDSARS protests and the zero coupon treasury bills which I anticipate will negatively impact their results, this is not the time for anyone that held on to throw in the towel. For the benefits of the majority shareholders and the new Leapfrog investors, they will now reflect the full potentials of the company in their financials.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
PETERiCHY:
LOCO hope you are SAFE

NSEMPA mood right now grin grin grin
You sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Meanwhile, Brent rises above $50/bbl for first time since March on vaccine optimism. Courtesy, Reuters -- https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil/brent-rises-above-50-bbl-for-first-time-since-march-on-vaccine-optimism-idUSKBN28K07P

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Mcy56:

Thanks sir/ma.
You know, some of those commenting are traders.
For medium to long term and dividend investors, what is happening in the market is nothing to them.
Both bear and bull are welcome as far as they're concerned. Bear affords them opportunity to increase their stakes at cheaper prices and reduce their cost prices (average down). Bull is also good to them, they may sell or do nothing......but they avoid buying during bull time, they just enjoy the price appreciation on their investments.
So bear period should not be a panic or emotional time for investors. In as much as NSE goes nowhere, the cycle just keeps repeating itself.
That's part of the things I've also learnt. smiley
You're gifted with wisdom sister.
This is a stressless, peaceful and gentleman's strategy.
I will never forget you for this post.
You're simply awesome!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Good morning all
We should always remember that stocks that loss 10% today can gain 10% tomorrow, likewise the stock that gain 10% today can loss 10% tomorrow.

But dividend investors keep winning.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Suncam: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2020
U dey mind the chief monkey hunter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Suncam:
U dey mind the chief monkey hunter.
Call his name with the PETE... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2020
My first entrance into the stock market (this year). Mr. Pete scared me out of Neimeith, baba went on to do 300%. From that day, I learnt how to treat Pete matter grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sincerelymine: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2020
Is there a way to mute a particular person's post? . I think nairaland should consider this.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2020
A time frame for the future still remains almost impossible to ascertain....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Access and Uba are on their tireless journey to 6 naira. Zenith heading to 16. Fire in Katanga!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SMA50: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
Access and Uba are on their tireless journey to 6 naira. Zenith heading to 16. Fire in Katanga!

How do you justify this statement? With Technical analysis or Company Fundamentals?

I do not think it is fair as we have newbies here who may be misdirected by such.

Note @newbies; always take unjustifiable statements you read here with a grain of salt.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2020
BrokerHaruna:

I'm not sure of that though
Especially for Zenith bank

N16 ke?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2020
If the market is sane fine.
In an unsane market anything could happened

The slong is be prepared

DexterousOne:

I'm not sure of that though
Especially for Zenith bank

N16 ke?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Last month we alert BARGAIN HUNTERS to wait patiently for XMAS bonanza that will take between DEC 21&24th.

Now they (the buy buy proponents) have pushed you into FBNH of all stocks at N7

Currently at 56m offers vs 14m bids and you are still asking what to do better cut your losses and thank me later.

I pity anyone that take you serious.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
Exactly. Way to go! Why remain on a sinking ship.

A blind man can hear peterichy's voice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2020
BrokerHaruna:

The beauty of stock market is the rise and fall of share prices.

Oando at a time was selling at a price above #200 but now selling at a price less than #4 today.

If Access bank sells at #100 today some investors will still be buying because they believe their is still upward potential for the share price.

So dont be perturbed by the movement of the share prices if the fundament is still intact.

Remember the global economy is still in crisis and investors will not lock their funds in banks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Why did dangote cement start the market today at 199 when it closed yesterday at 180. I have been observing that but as a lay man, I do not understand that. Aunty mcy56, can u please tell me why?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2020
E Ku Market o. smiley
Market stabilize this early trading hours with bids outweighing offers in some of the banking stocks.......as well as other stocks affected yesterday.......

Are the dumpers still coming again? We are observing.......

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2020
AIICO things. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2020
some panic sellers have sold GTB at 30.05 early hours. hmm interesting times
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2020
vacanci:
Why did dangote cement start the market today at 199 when it closed yesterday at 180. I have been observing that but as a lay man, I do not understand that. Aunty mcy56, can u please tell me why?
Law of demand and supply probably.

If you're planning to buy just watch out first........and wait for pullback in dangcem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SMA50: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Mcy56:
E Ku Market o. smiley
Market stabilize this early trading hours with bids outweighing offers in some of the banking stocks.......as well as other stocks affected yesterday.......

Are the dumpers still coming again? We are observing.......

Sellers can keep selling; buyers will always buy.

If/when FX ever becomes easily accessible; we will all understand that Nigerian stocks are one of the cheapest in the world. If you doubt, compare P/E, DY and EPS across different exchanges.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
Just tell us it is the price you want to re-enter na

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Chibuking81:
Good morning all
We should always remember that stocks that loss 10% today can gain 10% tomorrow, likewise the stock that gain 10% today can loss 10% tomorrow.

But dividend investors keep winning.

Hope you discount EXCHANGE RATE that crashed from N360 to N500 within the last 9mths or are you also of the school of thought that US DOLLARS is not SPENT in NIGERIIA.

Last yr Dec your N20k dividend will get you a 50kg bag of rice but now it sells between N33k& #35k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Zenith Moving.........up with 50kobo so far........22.50 now....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2020
These indeed are interesting times. Let some folks continue to bury their heads in the sand. Next week will be ... no be me go talkam!

unite4real:
some panic sellers have sold GTB at 30.05 early hours. hmm interesting times

(1) (2) (3) ... (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ojoboak(m), ukay2, dapix, MysTeerioz(f), UncleBone, yak(m), seyisanya(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.