Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10903021 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (7757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
ifeykay:
Is anything brewing with Dangote Sugar? 56million exchanged hand today. Is Dangote planning to spin this off or......

i actually came here to ask this same quesion.

@bnsitl in d ride, enjoy!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
I hardly make statements that suggest I am trying to manipulate investors.
But in this period, I must note that the macroeconomic uncertainties have been more that compensated for.
And sincerely, I don't believe Nigeria will break on account of the election.
This is a period of positioning for me; in 3 months time, some people will look back at these times with smiles while others with regrets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
chillykelly86:
But in this period, I must note that the macroeconomic uncertainties have been more that compensated for.
This is a period of positioning for me; in 3 months time, some people will look back at these times with smiles while others with regrets.
By then the value of naira to dollar will b what
N what will b the price of crude.I wish u r God Sent,frm heaven!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shinasijison: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lagos Weekend Classes on January 24th, 25th, 31st and 1st February

PRINCE2 is compatible with all other project management qualifications as it provides the technical structure of the framework for the project, which will complement the softer skills learnt on other qualifications. PRINCE2 provides benefits to the managers and directors of a project and to an organization, through the controllable use of resources and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively.

At Sijison Training, Our PRINCE2 training is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our class is always interactive, based on practical experience and covers all the areas you need to start running your own successful projects and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.

What you will learn:
A practical road map from conception to close for all types of projects and a framework to deliver projects that benefit stakeholders, the business, and the bottom line.

Who Should Attend?
• Professional seeking Advancement in their career
• New Project Managers
• Experienced Managers looking to update their skills
• Project Team Member
• New graduates interested in Project Management

The Training package includes:
• PRINCE2 Accredited Training Manual
• Exam prep books in soft copy format
• PRINCE2 Handbook
• Practice Question
• Professional training by highly experienced facilitators
• Certificate of Training
• Networking Opportunities
• Lunch and lots more...

Venue: 19, Town Planning way, Ilupeju, Anthony Lagos.

Register For Our January Training Session and Enjoy a 20% Discount
Please Visit: www.sijisontraining.com or call +234– 8180224477, 09092777877 BBPin: 33422647, 21B704A5 or send us an email: training@sijisontraining.com for more details....

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=Agbalowomeri post=30243491]

Bros what about the week before and after election?[/quote

grin grin ;
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2015
janykute:

I will suggest you just keep quiet with all these your rubbish.
Your write ups are becoming very very annoying.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2015
chillykelly86:

Gbam!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2015
I was planning on selling DangSugar today at significant profit.

But now maybe I will, maybe not.

I am not leaving this market just yet.
Made some gains on Okomu oil too.
Already sold my Okomu oil though.

Bring on the Elections.
Boys will still make gains ni.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Top of the morning to you guyz... how's the market shaping up this morning? I greatly appreciate any pointer for a JIJO...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Primetech:
Top of the morning to you guyz... how's the market shaping up this morning? I greatly appreciate any pointer for a JIJO...
Time registered: July 04, 2014
Time spent online: 53 minutes & 30 seconds
View Primetech's posts (1)
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Pls when is this coy releasing result Fcmb,transcorp. and fbnh .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
jamace:

Time registered: July 04, 2014
Time spent online: 53 minutes & 30 seconds
View Primetech's posts (1)
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

shocked what's with the 'cold' comment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Primetech:

shocked what's with the 'cold' comment?
Welcome on board, bitl. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pdozie: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, we should blame no one for any woeful decision (taken) arisen from individual opinions here. It is time we all need to understand that we shouldn't depend too much on anyone in this world (applicable to this market). It is very clear that even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness. So fight your own battle and win the race! It is never too late to rewrite the strategy that works best for YOU and turn your wounds into wisdom.

From this thread, I read comments recommending some online trading platforms. I chose Meritrade and have been trading with them. Would I complain that I was misled if Meritrade plays any fast one? NO - My choice

Also on this thread, I've placed orders in the last one month over 100k based on recommended stock picks here; note that most time the 'recommender' always says he shouldn't be held liable for any misjudgement. Having bought those stocks now, if in the next 3 months I make considerable profit, would I share it with the 'recommenders'? No really. But if it is a loss, why then should I blame them? There is so much power in CHOICES. But we should learn to take repsonsiblity of our choices.

I really believe this is a good time to invest (not for JIJO though). Just got my 50k now idling and waiting for my CHOICE: DBN, FCMB, FBN or Transcorp. Will hold on till next week sha....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
pdozie:

From this thread, I read comments recommending some online trading platforms. I chose Meritrade and has been trading with them. Would I complain that I was misled if Meritrade plays any fast one? NO - My choice

Also on this thread, I've placed orders in the last one month over 100k based on recommended stock picks here; note that most time the 'recommender' always says he shouldn't be help liable for any misjudgement. Having bought those stocks now, if in the next 3 months I make considerable profit, would I share it with the 'recommenders'? No really. But if it is a loss, why then should I blame them? There is so much power in CHOICES. But we should learn to take repsonsiblity of our choices.

I really believe this is a good time to invest (not for JIJO though). Just got my 50k now idling and waiting for my CHOICE: DBN, FCMB, FBN or Transcorp. Will hold on till next week sha....

Sir, well said. I will advice you choose between this. Transcorp, Fcmb, and Skye based on the 50k you have. As i always said, for me, the best time to act is NOW and final decision rest on the investors/traders. Good-luck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pdozie: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, well said. I will advice you choose between this. Transcorp, Fcmb, and Skye based on the 50k you have. As i always said, for me, the best time to act is NOW and final decision rest of the investors/traders. Good-luck

Thanks. I may tilt towards Skype because I've got FCMB in the portfolio already - Spirit of diversification smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
who are those licking sugar? see volume!
@agbalowo, u don hammer naa. waiting for u at mama ejiro buka.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Goodafternoon wits, please why does morgan deduct that annual #2500 from my money when i haven't use up to 5 months since i joined in October, 2014.Is how Morgan has been deducting from your account morgan clients. Thanks as await your reply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
immanuello:
Goodafternoon wits, please why does morgan deduct that annual #2500 from my money when i haven't use up to 5 months since i joined in October, 2014.Is how Morgan has been deducting from your account morgan clients. Thanks as await your reply.

I registered with them this january and was debited too. maybe they debit accross board every january. not sure anyway..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
@pdozie
you may need to wait till transcorp fall to say atleast #2.45 but you may be averaging down from here.
For banks, just buy when they make new time low
@gtb,zenith,fcmb,skye,sterling,at new low.
watch to pick aiico at 70kobo if possible, custodian @3.35,Nem@51kobo .
i am sceptical about ubcap cos of uninteresting results but comfortable with afriprudential because its result will be ok but it is too pricey to me.

I believe by d time banks results come into public glare, new lower prices will be set. Here is the list of banks that my intuition says will hit bottom, they are: skyebank,fbnh uba, fidelity,access(might be marginal).
But i tipped gtb, sterlingbank,Eti and stanbic to be atleast OK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukyjones:

I registered with them this january and was debited too. maybe they debit accross board every january. not sure anyway..
I sent them a mail and they said it's an annual fee charged every January or when an account is newly opened. I was charged mid 2014 and again about 2 days ago. But people are not smiling o, now that everywhere is red...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukyjones:

Ehhh that must be your first deduction nah since you registed this same year. My case is quite different o my brother,i joined them last year and was deducted @2500 then, now another deduction has been done too this same year without the first one up to six months talkless of a year. what sort of deduction term is that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kudos to you all for keeping things moving on NSEMPA. It's such an interesting house!

@Kagame: I'm not sure you read the interaction I had with the same fellow that you had that interaction with. If you did, you might have abstained and won't need to read any form of CV. As you mentioned, some of us have moved on... we just scroll down to the next post when we see their trademark.
Nevertheless, your moniker reminds me of Paul Kagame (seems he was at CHOGM 2003, if I remember vividly)

@janykute: abeg no vex for prophet!

@ALL: Can't wait for the Bulls to return...but will keep waiting for the y-axis of stocks to touch their lowest lows grin Some of don't have the luxury of time for JIJO, but we really love the game. Best wishes to you all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
immanuello:
Ehhh that must be your first deduction nah since you registed this same year. My case is quite different o my brother,i joined them last year and was deducted @2500 then, now another deduction has been done too this same year without the first one up to six months talkless of a year. what sort of deduction term is that.

I experienced the same , august last yr paid 2500 , january 2015 again 2500 naira

I argued with them , was told na so dem dey do am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
pdozie:

From this thread, I read comments recommending some online trading platforms. I chose Meritrade and have been trading with them. Would I complain that I was misled if Meritrade plays any fast one? NO - My choice

Also on this thread, I've placed orders in the last one month over 100k based on recommended stock picks here; note that most time the 'recommender' always says he shouldn't be held liable for any misjudgement. Having bought those stocks now, if in the next 3 months I make considerable profit, would I share it with the 'recommenders'? No really. But if it is a loss, why then should I blame them? There is so much power in CHOICES. But we should learn to take repsonsiblity of our choices.

I really believe this is a good time to invest (not for JIJO though). Just got my 50k now DBN, FCMB, FBN or Transcorp. Will hold on till next week sha....
brother that is wrong. if you make profit you have to share with us, if you loss you are on your own. one love
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello chibuking81 i am following oo , myjoy how things? stockbull was here but were is 9free and born 2be rich?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MikkeyJ: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Elo guys, i bought transcorp shares d last tym they were selling it nd nw i wnt to sell my shares. The man i bought it from is an ex-broker tho' he helps people to sell their's. I met him nd told him my intentions to sell my share he told me to right a letter nd bring d cert. which i've done. Days later he brought back my letter nd cert. telling me to wait. I dnt understand what he means nw, wether he has sold my shares i dnt knw bt am annoyed nd abt to take legal action on him. Advice or assist me on what to do o cos maybe am confused.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pdozie: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
ihedioramma:
brother that is wrong. if you make profit you have to share with us, if you loss you are on your own. one love

LOL. Duly noted smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pdozie: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
immanuello:
@pdozie
you may need to wait till transcorp fall to say atleast #2.45 but you may be averaging down from here.
For banks, just buy when they make new time low
@gtb,zenith,fcmb,skye,sterling,at new low.
watch to pick aiico at 70kobo if possible, custodian @3.35,Nem@51kobo .
i am sceptical about ubcap cos of uninteresting results but comfortable with afriprudential because its result will be ok but it is too pricey to me.

I believe by d time banks results come into public glare, new lower prices will be set. Here is the list of banks that my intuition says will hit bottom, they are: skyebank,fbnh uba, fidelity,access(might be marginal).
But i tipped gtb, sterlingbank,Eti and stanbic to be atleast OK.

Thanks Immanuello for the advice. Is there any online sites that one can use to monitor new time lows for equities?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Krisuba:

By then the value of naira to dollar will b what
N what will b the price of crude.I wish u r God Sent,frm heaven!!!

Unless you convert your Naira to dollars, the effect of the exchange rate difference will be equal on all investments denominated in naira.
So, since I cannot close shop because of the fear/belief that naira will be further devalued, I cannot also cease to invest in promising stocks.
As for the price of crude, I don't think the impact of the fall in the price of crude on the Nigerian economy warrants the current market prices. Remember, due to the growth in the non-oil sector, crude has been accounting for less and less of foreign exchange earnings. More importantly, crude accounts for a far less share of our GDP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (7757) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jonwest, 222Martins(m), readerschairman, ndept, Princkez, kaykehin, sterlingD(m), floydmayweather, janga(m), TsarZed, Adinije(f), Mpeace(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.