Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881270 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) (6159) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
I agree with you, but the Market can price it below N2( I hope not it doesn't happen).

It is better and safer to load it below N1.
You're right.
.....but remember this is still the 1st deadline, the second and final is coming by Sept 2021........some manipulations and maybe juicy bonuses may continue to occur in insurance sector before then.
Their 2020 FYE especially..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stevemims(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2020
What's your take on Fidson and Pz, are they fundamentally good sticks?
Mcy56:

I doubt if bargainers will allow the price to go down below markdown price.
Below N1 is still a good buy self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2020
S007:
Mcy what are u doing.
Let me steal your thing small. Market sentiment looking one kind. Seems to be positive
Generally stock seems to be in 'gbe bodi e' mood. Looks like a desperate attempt to keep price down ongoing at UBA and Access - huge bids deliberately placed at the bottom of the pile.
Let's continue watching

I run.
Don't run ooo, making Una dey do your big/medium cap, I still dey busy with small/low caps.. grin
I observed the UBA/Access trend too, looks like something is going on there. I mentioned it last week or so too.......that it looks like a setup kind of.....maybe men in black are not yet done loading......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2020
stevemims:
What's your take on Fidson and Pz, are they fundamentally good sticks?
Not following up on either of them.
Kindly copy oga @Onegentleguy on this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Mcy56:

I've been loading FIDSON sha... Nobodi should join me oooooo... There is another penny stock I've been loading too... I will announce once I am done loading too grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stevemims(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Okay. Thanks
Mcy56:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stevemims(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
oga @Onegentleguy

How far with Fidson and Pz, is it a good time to load?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stevemims(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lol! �. Oya abeg share your thoughts na.
megawealth01:
I've been loading FIDSON sha... Nobodi should join me oooooo... There is another penny stock I've been loading too... I will announce once I am done loading too grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mcy56:
I saw purchase of 100k Tantalizer...... Hope the person is not here shocked
Newbies don't go and be buying anyhow stock so you won't get stuck for many years.
Before you buy anyone you're not sure of, just ask first. smiley

I like their chicken sha but the stock is a no no

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
stevemims:
Lol! �. Oya abeg share your thoughts na.
I no follow for OGA ooooo... I dey always gamble grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
moneymanager:
Who are these people pumping money into this country’s economy like say nothing dey happen.
Mehn Na wa Oooo undecided

https://nairametrics.com/2020/12/15/nigeria-receives-1-46-billion-capital-inflows-in-q3-2020-grows-by-13/

Na brexit people
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
stevemims:
oga @Onegentleguy

How far with Fidson and Pz, is it a good time to load?
Instead of fidson, ogg has been loading glaxosmith. Though we dont know his thoughts as to how the news of their namesakes vaccine wont come online till the late end of 2021 will affect his decision going forward.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mcy56:

The bonus is 240%
Divide 2.20 (closing price) by 2.4 = 0.92

...but when I divide closing price by 3.42 = 0.64

I don't know where the 3.42 came from anyway. grin

By the time bonus is added and reconstruction price adjusted, it will make more sense I blvd.

Mansard is currently on full bid........any price below 90kobo should be good to go.........this is just my opinion, I never check their numbers.

The share closed yesterday with N2.20.
so multiple 7 by the closing price 2.20 it will be N15.4.
for every 7 shares you get additional 17shares making 24shares.
when you divide N15.40k by the new alloted shares 24, it will give 64k.
(15.4/24=.64k) this is how they arrived at 64k. this is the first leg of the reconstruction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
longlife20:
The share closed yesterday with N2.20.
so multiple 7 by the closing price 2.20 it will be N15.4.
for every 7 shares you get additional 17shares making 24shares.
when you divide N15.40k by the new alloted shares 24, it will give 64k.
(15.4/24=.64k) this is how they arrived at 64k. this is the first leg of the reconstruction.
Thanks so much Longlife.
You've always being helpful in these calculations.
Guess you also play insurance. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mcy56:

Thanks so much Longlife.
You've always being helpful in these calculations.
Guess you also play insurance. smiley

some time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
longlife20:

some time
Nice! Weldone dear. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
aiico for short play!#ifimustdoinsurance!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benjacky48: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wapco

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
If uncle Jim is Japaul's chairman it will be trading around N10, with regular dividends.
Anyway UNION DIAGNOSTIC is dropping something big.
You're right with the Uncle Jim. Think we've said it here sommetimes too.......that if Jim or Tony were to be the CEO, Japaul wont be trading less than N5 at least. Jegede is a 'gentleman' playing by the rules........ grin

As for Uniondac, that one is an old story nah. The info was out since.
It was SEC that delayed it till now. 35kobo per one, ready buyer.
The smart ones loaded this stock at 25/26kobo before now.
The purchase price was small though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
moneymanager:

It tire me for this GTB seriously. Na to just sit down dey look grin grin
I don’t know why my Oga The Great Octopus never push am brown for boys undecided
Better dont worry yourself much about GTB.
If you're inside the bus and entered at low price, just relax and allow the Mafias to do their things....while you look for another lesser stock to worry about, if you must worry. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mcy56:
I saw purchase of 100k Tantalizer...... Hope the person is not here shocked
Newbies don't go and be buying anyhow stock so you won't get stuck for many years.
Before you buy anyone you're not sure of, just ask first. smiley

I bought from someone 10yrs ago. It is only natural that someone would buy from me. ?time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
moneymanager:
Who are these people pumping money into this country’s economy like say nothing dey happen.
Mehn Na wa Oooo undecided

https://nairametrics.com/2020/12/15/nigeria-receives-1-46-billion-capital-inflows-in-q3-2020-grows-by-13/

we are on top! repping wella grin

if i no be foreign investor, wetin i be na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
bigjay01:

I bought from someone 10yrs ago. It is only natural that someone would buy from me. ?time
You don become chairman nah. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
NEM:
Wednesday 16th Dec, bonus issue will be distributed to shareholders.
Bonus: 9:10 i.e. 9 new bonus for every 10units held.
Qualification date already passed (23rd Nov. 2020).

**For info and reminder purpose**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Breadfruit: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hello my people.

What seems to be driving AIICO. I bought a few units at 90k, s a newbie I'm trying to see if it is time to alight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
megawealth01:
You better talk now, make the ogas help you assess am before you go and load exhibit. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mcy56:

You're right with the Uncle Jim. Think we've said it here sommetimes too.......that if Jim or Tony were to be the CEO, Japaul wont be trading less than N5 at least. Jegede is a 'gentleman' playing by the rules........ grin

As for Uniondac, that one is an old story nah. The info was out since.
It was SEC that delayed it till now. 35kobo per one, ready buyer.
The smart ones loaded this stock at 25/26kobo before now.
The purchase price was small though.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Truth234(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Airtel Africa Gained 10 Percent on Monday to Drag Nigerian Stock Exchange Out of Red Zone

Airtel Africa gained N64 or 10 percent on Monday to lead top gainers’ chart following a week of bearish trends.

Investors traded 208.095 million shares valued at N3.700 billion in 4,154 transactions during the trading hours of Monday.

NSE All-Share Index gained 1.73 percent or 592.7 index points from 34,250.74 index points it closed last week to settle at 34,843.44 index points on Monday.

https://investorsking.com/2020/12/15/airtel-africa-gained-10-percent-on-monday-to-drag-nigerian-stock-exchange-out-of-red-zone/

Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 14.89 Percent in November as Prices Jumped Across Board

Rising cost of goods and services amid insecurities and currency devaluation has pushed headline inflation in Africa’s largest economy to a record-high in the month of November.

The Consumer Price Index (CPI), which measures inflation rate, rose by 14.89 percent in November, according to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) report released on Tuesday.

https://investorsking.com/2020/12/15/nigerias-inflation-hits-14-89-percent-in-november-as-prices-jumped-across-board/

OPEC Lowers Demand Projections for Q1 2021 by 1mbpd

The Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) on Monday lowered expected global oil consumption for the first quarter of 2021 by 1 million barrels per day.

Despite reaching an accord with non-OPEC members to ease production cuts and up supply by 500,000 barrels per day, the oil cartel is now saying global uncertainties amid the structural impact of COVID-19 on consumer behaviors will affect consumption of the commodity in the first quarter of the year even with the ongoing rollout of COVID-19 vaccines.

https://investorsking.com/2020/12/15/opec-lowers-demand-projections-for-q1-2021-by-1mbpd/

Daily Naira Exchange Rates; Monday December 14, 2020

Naira exchange rate to a United States Dollar remained unchanged on Monday at the black market while the local currency plunged against the British Pound and the Euro as shown in the link below.

https://investorsking.com/2020/12/15/daily-naira-exchange-rates-monday-december-14-2020/

Insider Dealing: Ukpabi, Emmanuel Akwari Increased Stake in Flour Mills
The Vice-Chairman of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc added to his stake in the company, according to the latest filing with the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

The Vice-Chairman purchased additional shares of 879,552 at N27.6 per share on November 5, 2020 from the Nigerian Stock Exchange trading flour in Lagos, Nigeria.

In a statement signed by Umolu Joseph, Company Secretary and Legal Services Director, Flour Mills, Ukpabi Emmanuel Akwari invested an additional N24.276 million in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.

https://investorsking.com/2020/12/15/insider-dealing-ukpabi-emmanuel-akwari-increased-stake-in-flour-mills/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Breadfruit:
Hello my people.
What seems to be driving AIICO. I bought a few units at 90k, s a newbie I'm trying to see if it is time to alight.
Dont alight yet.
Collect your bonus first. New qualification date is Dec 28 or so.
If you've not mandated your e-dividend form, start processing it now.

Registrar: United Securities

https://sec.gov.ng/public-notice-the-e-dividend-mandate-activation-forms-of-various-registrars-are-now-available-for-download/

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32020_AIICO_INSURANCE_PLC%20RESOLUTIONS_AT_AIICO_50TH_ANNUAL_.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
megawealth01:

We won't follow you lol but sha still tell us na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Breadfruit: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mcy56:

Dont alight yet.
Collect your bonus first. New qualification date is Dec 28 or so.
If you've not mandated your e-dividend form, start processing it.

Thank you as always, Mcy56.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Breadfruit:
Thank you as always, Mcy56.
You're welcome.

Going by this amendment/resolution:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32020_AIICO_INSURANCE_PLC%20RESOLUTIONS_AT_AIICO_50TH_ANNUAL_.pdf

There'll be 2 separate bonuses.......
1) 1 for 8
2) 1 for 5

Both has 28th Dec as final qualification date.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) (6159) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Desanta(m), meholo, emmaodet, PharmAlfred, Krisuba, BabsO2(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.