Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10884780 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6168) (6169) (6170) (6171) (6172) (6173) (6174) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2020
I'll say it is subject to the price it gets to pre-reconstruction after your purchase.
PharmAlfred:

Thanks for this. Do you think one can benefit capital gains by buy Mansard now? I am still trying to understand the whole reconstruction process.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2020
The bonus will first be credited and according to the prospectus, the timeline is expected to be by Dec 31, 2020 after the company might have received approval from SEC. The reconstruction will take place sometimes in 2021.
debeey87:
From this addendum, it means people who bought after the markdown will have their number of units divided by 4 to reflect the 9bn outstanding shares post-reconstruction. Is this correct?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2020
Penboy:
Is it too late to enter?
Who will bail me out oo. grin

I've been talking about this BUA since the days of CCNN. Gave 'buy' nod at 28/32 after merger. At 60 now, what you're asking me is a big test.
Anyway, BUA has shown resilience and still showing........The stock is getting set to give dangcem a good run, it's a good coy and a competitor to Dangcem.
If you can take the risk buy some. If it pullback, buy another tranch.......be buying in tranches.......but know that this is not a quick quick stock where you expect it to be jumping anyhow.........it's for medium to long term.

You can take your chances with flourmills if you can get at circa 25/26........something is brewing in that coy from the look of things .......

Also remember not to go in fully, this is end of year season and end of financial year for many coys, they'll be closing their books by 31st and there'll be lots of price manipulations around this time, just be very cautious.
ALTERNATIVELY, wait till next year Jan-Mar........Feb especially... .....we keep monitoring trend of events.....God willing.

Edited: I've not been following on Eterna.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2020
AXAMANSARD:
From the addendum sent:
** Bonus shares will be credited to qualified shareholders by 31st of Dec, 2020.
** Jan 6, 2021 - Application will be submitted to CAC for share reconstruction approval
** Jan 21, 2021 - Application will be submitted to SEC for approval
** Feb 9, 2021 - Share reconstruction will be effected

*** Inbtween, approval must have been gotten from CAC first, then SEC before reconstruction takes effect***
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2020
NEM:
For the 3rd trading day, shareholders still carrying face....... grin
This company is supposed to fire their Market Maker (MM).
What actually is their duty then?

ZENITH!! shocked
1.8B done so far........ moneybags at work.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadiima1: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Mcy56:

I've been talking about this BUA since the days of CCNN. Gave 'buy' nod at 28/32 after merger. At 60 now, what you're asking me is a big test.
Anyway, BUA has shown resilience and still showing........The stock is getting set to give dangcem a good run, it's a good coy and a competitor to Dangcem.
If you can take the risk buy some. If it pullback, buy another tranch.......be buying in tranches.......but know that this is not a quick quick stock where you expect it to be jumping anyhow.........it's for medium to long term.

You can take your chances with flourmills if you can get at circa 25/26........something is brewing in that coy from the look of things .......

Also remember not to go in fully, this is end of year season and end of financial year for many coys, they'll be closing their books by 31st and there'll be lots of price manipulations around this time, just be very cautious.
ALTERNATIVELY, wait till next year Jan-Mar........Feb especially... .....we keep monitoring trend of events.....God willing.

U talk about somany things nah, how can a learner like me sift through and pick the super good ones?

But, Sis m, you know that in this business you are my enemy, I need to lose for you to gain, abi no be so.

Hehe, my omalicha Sis, I wont to send you a box of chocolates but I don't know ur Addy. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2020
ositadiima1:
U talk about somany things nah, how can a learner like me sift through and pick the super good ones?

But, Sis m, you know that in this business you are my enemy, I need to lose for you to gain, abi no be so.

Hehe, my omalicha Sis, I wont to send you a box of chocolates but I don't know ur Addy. embarassed
Chai!! My noise making is too much on this thread.......like say na only me waka come. grin
Someone actually told me in the past that "no be me own this thread", say my own too much. Make the person no worry, I don too tey for this thread self. grin

To your post: In this biz, I think there shouldn't be enemies if we all have good strategies and following it........it will just be a situation where you pass baton instead. I'm a learner anyway, you're my boss - old wine in new moniker........your lordship can make me learn more by expatiating on the statement. smiley

Anyway, as for the Chocs, you can pm me nah. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2020
VITAFOAM ON NORTHERN JOURNEY O!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afroxyz: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Mcy56:

grin grin grin

You no wan commit yourself before dem blame u

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
BOCGAS on northern fast move... I bought very few when it was 7+ so painful I didn't buy as I should... It's well sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Madam mercy... Abeg help me with your searchlight on WAPIÇ... I have been loading it @0.40 for the past two weeks... Any hope in this HUGE GAMBLE? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mcy56:

Chai!! My noise making is too much on this thread.......like say na only me waka come. grin
Someone actually told me in the past that "no be me own this thread", say my own too much. Make the person no worry, I don too tey for this thread self. grin

To your post: In this biz, I think there shouldn't be enemies if we all have good strategies and following it........it will just be a situation where you pass baton instead. I'm a learner anyway, you're my boss - old wine in new moniker........your lordship can make me learn more by expatiating on the statement. smiley

Abeg publicize the Addy. You be NSEMPA property now. Nobody fit harm you.
Btw: Oga Osita chocs na python scripting language slang for latest Benz.
Congratulations sister.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
afroxyz:

grin grin grin
You no wan commit yourself before dem blame u
Na so. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbonla(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
@Mcy56,
Please oh, na only you waka come for some of us! You have no idea how helpful your comments have been to me, have been a ghost reader for long but coming out to reply you and commend your efforts. I am sure there are many like me here.

You have been amazing and gracious with your contributions even when you could simply disappear! Please make more noise here, it's music for some of us.
God bless you and add more oil to your lantern.

Mcy56:

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rabbi4real: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
cool cool cool
dharpzee:
VITAFOAM ON NORTHERN JOURNEY O!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Seems trading is closing by 12.30pm today.
All bids & offers have disappeared.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Market closed for today @12.30......
@All, Merry Christmas!!
Enjoy your holiday!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
megawealth01:
Madam mercy... Abeg help me with your searchlight on WAPIÇ... I have been loading it @0.40 for the past two weeks... Any hope in this HUGE GAMBLE? grin
Shebi you no wan mention am before.......me I already knew/guess it's Wapic nah. grin
No concrete info yet on Wapic.
Wapic is a range stock, used to trade at range......but with the recapitalization in vogue, let's keep watching out for any info that may be of benefit to investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mcy56:
Market closed for today @2.20......
@All, Merry Christmas!!
Enjoy your holiday!

Verify pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mcy56:
Market closed for today @2.20......
@All, Merry Christmas!!
Enjoy your holiday!

12.30.market closed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
locodemy:
Verify pls
Today is 24th.
It's half day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mcy56:

Today is 24th.
It's half day.

Did you check your post above?

@2.20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
igbonla:
@Mcy56,
Please oh, na only you waka come for some of us! You have no idea how helpful your comments have been to me, have been a ghost reader for long but coming out to reply you and commend your efforts. I am sure there are many like me here.

You have been amazing and gracious with your contributions even when you could simply disappear! Please make more noise here, it's music for some of us.
God bless you and add more oil to your lantern.
Thks sir/ma.
It's people like you and two good ogas that keeps me coming here till now.
I dont have biz coming here again.
Thanks for the good words anyway. Glad some Nsempas are benefiting from the noise making.
We see how it goes..... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
locodemy:
Did you check your post above?
@2.20
Modified. Thks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
arduino:
Abeg publicize the Addy. You be NSEMPA property now. Nobody fit harm you.
Btw: Oga Osita chocs na python scripting language slang for latest Benz.
Congratulations sister.
Lol. grin
My brother, na God's property I be jare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mcy56:

Shebi you no wan mention am before.......me I already knew/guess it's Wapic nah. grin
No concrete info yet on Wapic.
Wapic is a range stock, used to trade at range......but with the recapitalization in vogue, let's keep watching out for any info that may be of benefit to investors.
You be my BossLady grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sabiboy99: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
megawealth01:

Bro your portfolio will be so diversified fah. seems you are every where sir cheesy

Is well grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Penboy:
Is it too late to enter?
I've mentioned Lasaco tired here as a penny stock.....since the time it was trading at 25kobo.
Quite a lot of activities there today. You may keep eye on it.
Mansard was discussed here too.......below N1.
NEM below 1.50/1.60...........Nem is a N2+/N3 stock on a good day. You can see that shareholders are not even willing to release it at markdown/current price.

cc: Ebuka1997

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Happy Holidays everyone.. like this ftn cocoa taking us into the new year... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sabiboy99:

Bro your portfolio will be so diversified fah. seems you are every where sir cheesy

Is well grin
Yeah but not all stocks... I'm very careful sha... I have dividend stocks I don't trade those ones... I always topup at dip... I am a trading INVESTOR always looking for massive profits even if they are penny stocks grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=Mcy56 post=973259

Have been trying to place buy order on Morgan .its giving me 293 order rejected!! What does that imply!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Penboy: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mcy56:

I've mentioned Lasaco tired here as a penny stock.....since the time it was trading at 25kobo.
Quite a lot of activities there today. You may keep eye on it.
Mansard was discussed here too.......below N1.
NEM below 1.50/1.60...........Nem is a N2+/N3 stock on a good day. You can see that shareholders are not even willing to release it at markdown/current price.

cc: Ebuka1997

Thanks boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6168) (6169) (6170) (6171) (6172) (6173) (6174) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lexy2lexy, Agbalowomeri and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.