Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907393 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=duni04 post=30600969]
Lol no take am personal. We're just two investors with conflicting wants. You want price to go down so u can buy cheap and I want price to go up so I can gain, though I can be a sore loser sometimes smiley[/quote

No probs bro i understand , bought some transcorp and some few stocks last week and now its still going down
I wan breakeven ni oo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Youngzedd:
Good morning @All

What is the best entry price for FLOURMILL?

Cc: myjoy08, 9jafree, Stockbull, born2berich
the bottom line of flourmill has been on negative trend for about three years now and I don't think there would be reversal of this trend this year.falling on technical analysis,there's no signal of reversal unless the stock would tap into positive mood of the market when the market would've it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
it seems sellers are reluctant to sell.they're holding onto their faith rather than incurring more loss.
#teammorelowprices
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
stockbull:
it seems sellers are reluctant to sell.they're holding onto their faith rather than incurring more loss.
#teammorelowprices

Bro, If people sell more Oando, I will swear for them. I've lost about 160% gain, and d bear is getting close to slicing part of my initial investment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
stockbull:
#teammorelowprices
oga stockbull how market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Redoil:
oga stockbull how market?
market is becoming more interesting bro,oluwa's involved.......smile
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
MiCarino:

Bro, If people sell more Oando, I will swear for them. I've lost about 160% gain, and d bear is getting close to slicing part of my initial investment.
it's good to be a loyal investor..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
stockbull:
market is becoming more interesting bro,oluwa's involved.......smile

Very very interesting sir, and despite all the pitfalls, we will finish it strong (profitable) and in a fruitful destination. It is well, well, and WELL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
myjoy08:

Very very interesting sir, and despite all the pitfalls, we will finish it strong (profitable) and in a fruitful destination. It is well, well, and WELL.
Dear myjoy08 and stockbull you both seem undisturbed in all these . What's the secret ? Longterm style or JIJO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
FrankTalk1:
Dear myjoy08 and stockbull you both seem undisturbed in all these . What's the secret ? Longterm style or JIJO?

Sir, nothing goes down forever. It is very certain that market will definitely pick up soon (time unknown but not far...). The secrets is to keep buying the fundamentals strong stocks (in tranches) without being distracted by all these noise (temporary challenges).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, nothing goes down forever. It is very certain that market will definitely pick up soon (time unknown but not far...). The secrets is to keep buying the fundamentals strong stocks (in tranches) without being distracted by all these noise (temporary challenges).
Hmmmmm. I see. I like that spirit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Youngzedd:
Good morning @All

What is the best entry price for FLOURMILL?

Cc: myjoy08, 9jafree, Stockbull, born2berich

Today's price shows that it is currently trading at its 52weeks low..so if you are a risk taker I advise you go for it..this is one stock that has been on my radar for some time now..however, remember that the decision is yours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
"Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years." Warren Buffett

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shinasijison: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lagos Weekend Classes on February 21st , 22nd , 28th and 1st March

Globally renowned financial modeling courses provide professionals with the skills necessary to build a variety of financial models. Our highly experienced instructors use cutting edge techniques to help build accurate, flexible and user friendly models. These financial modeling programs help integrate accounting fundamentals with best in class modeling practices. The courses are highly practical, allowing participants to learn by doing.
At Sijison Training, Our training session is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our class is always interactive and based on practical experience. Our training covers all the areas you need to be a successful Personnel and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.

Register with us today to Learn More

The course covers:
• Cash flow modeling
• Determining debt capacity
• Developing key outputs for credit analysis
• Scenario analysis
• Guidelines for good modeling practice
• Excel tips and tricks
• Financial modeling methodology

Who Should Attend?
• Project Finance Companies
• Finance KPO’s
• Individual involve in financial decision making/planning (Management Level)
• Investment Bankers
• Project Finance Persons
•Equity Research

Register For Our Training Session and Enjoy a 20% Discount
Please Visit: www.sijisontraining.com or call +234– 8180224477, 09092777877 BBPin: 33422647, 21B704A5 or send us an email: training@sijisontraining.com for more details

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 11, 2015
@Sir Youngzedd, concerning your question about what price is best to enter Flourmill, i will give you this quote to digest and decide yourself..."If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything." In all, i will advise you to follow your heart...and maybe you can be buying in tranches (just my opinion not a must to follow)!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Born2berich:

Today's price shows that it is currently trading at its 52weeks low..so if you are a risk taker I advise you go for it..this is one stock that has been on my radar for some time now..however, remember that the decision is yours.

Thanks brother.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2015
myjoy08:
@Sir Youngzedd, concerning your question about what price is best to enter Flourmill, i will give you this quote to digest and decide yourself..."If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything." In all, i will advise you to follow your heart...and maybe you can be buying in tranches (just my opinion not a must to follow)!

Thanks, I really appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2015
The BEAR is Here!!!!!!!!!. This bear brought along sheep and goat and hes not going back soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2015
FBNH now selling at N6.95.

Lets see how low this one will fall.

Also, transcorp is now on full offer @N2.54...the price looks attractive but make sure you do your due diligence first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Born2berich:
FBNH now selling at N6.95.

Lets see how low this one will fall.

Also, transcorp is now on full offer @N2.54...the price looks attractive but make sure you do your due diligence first.

The next weeks in this market will be make or burst for many people.....

I have decided to just wait out the storm but with an eye on FBN only and also on FCMB just in case I can take my tasere 10% profit earlier marked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2015
looks like the Elephant is loosing its N7.00 support! currently at N6.8.

N6.00 may not be a dream afterall
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2015
feelamong:

I have decided to just wait out the storm but with an eye on FBN only and also on FCMB just in case I can take my tasere 10% profit earlier marked

oh boy this thing no get part 2 ooo.

started buying FBN at 11.82, been averaging down like there is no tomorrow. Anyway, my holding period is eternity!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2015
bigjay01:

oh boy this thing no get part 2 ooo.

started buying FBN at 11.82, been averaging down like there is no tomorrow. Anyway, my holding period is eternity!

You really tried in averaging down all the way from N11..I wont be surprised when it touches the N6 mark..Patience is really a virtue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2015
feelamong:

By the time FY result start pouring in, i just hope they will be positive or else...hmmm..

Anyways, my eyes are still watching..

but honestly speaking, this prices are too good to be true..

BUY LOW SELL HIGH..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Born2berich:

You really tried in averaging down all the way from N11..I wont be surprised when it touches the N6 mark..Patience is really a virtue.

I guess the age old advice "don't attempt to time the market" does not apply in our clime.

all the same no shaking as kids school fees, mortgage money, chop money etc are all unthreatened. summer holidays will have to be redefined sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mehnnnnnnnnnnnn, i'm just passing by........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
bigjay01:

I guess the age old advice "don't attempt to time the market" does not apply in our clime.

all the same no shaking as kids school fees, mortgage money, chop money etc are all unthreatened. summer holidays will have to be redefined sha

You be chairman na!!! abeg remember you boyz during this harsh period oooO...

BTW, did you notice that oando is now N14?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fideco: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
★★★BULK SMS★★★
This is a Special Invitation To You My Friends!
UGMobile Services just launched the most Unique website, offering the best Bulk SMS services/marketing, Short Codes, Toll free numbers etc... In Africa.
Our System is Reliable and offers the most affordable price rates with instant & easy messaging platform.
With UGMobiles Services you can buy SMS units @ N1.5 per SMS. You can start sending your bulk SMS to millions and reach your friends, members, customers, etc easily.
With our Current and Complete GSM Database of all 37 states in Nigeria, you can send ad SMS to target your customers.
You can give us a try by registering an account @ www.ugmobileservices.com
We look forward to your patronage!
Please Share and Re-broadcast to your friends!!
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/ugmobileservices
★Thanks! ★
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Born2berich:

You be chairman na!!! abeg remember you boyz during this harsh period oooO...

BTW, did you notice that oando is now N14?

bloody!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
OANDO now 13.91.

Odikwa very risk.

Patiently waiting @10 junction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Youngzedd:
OANDO now 13.91.

Odikwa very risk.

Patiently waiting @10 junction.

You can buy a bit now @ 13.91 while you await for what may not come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.