Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10883964 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) (6236) (6237) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2021
GANDALF1:

You are very correct sir. That's why megawealth jumping up and down and luring people into dead stocks is a good example. grin
Lure you said... I made calls for GSK, ACCESS, CAVERTON, CHAMPIONS, FIDSON, WAPCO and a host of others... JUST keep crying grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2021
megawealth01:
GOD will help us all... When you were buying your fundamentally correct OANDO did you ever think it will go zigzag... Just chill... Everyone here is playing to win whether analysis or not

I learnt from my experience and I am willing to share knowledge to save every other person from the same mistake. Did you learn from your experience?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2021
Mcy56:
When Nsempas are done scaring their members, Mr. Market will normalize..........

you really think this forum controls majority of the market? You are better than that na
the bearish nature of the market today is kinda widespread as opposed to a few isolated cases (where one might be inclined to think is caused by a particular group)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2021
GANDALF1:

I learnt from my experience and I am willing to share knowledge to save every other person from the same mistake. Did you learn from your experience?
Which experience? I post what I post with caution always so look for who took your monies grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2021
bigjay01:

you really think this forum controls majority of the market? You are better than that na
the bearish nature of the market today is kinda widespread as opposed to a few isolated cases (where one might be inclined to think is caused by a particular group)
I have always said here doesn't influence the market... Those influencing this market don't have time to be here na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2021
samguru:

Nawa for this transcorp bus, just few kilometers, the engine don dey do overheating.

Anyway shaaa,we will keeping observing this bus from our high flying jets(Insurance stocks).

I wish all a bullish day

If you are old on the NSE, you should understand certain stocks are given to such behaviour.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2021
Una Don begin quarrel for Transcorp prank?
This is part of this game o.
Stock trading not for the faint hearted but lion hearted.
We move on and see the outcome

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

If you are old on the NSE, you should understand certain stocks are given to such behaviour.

Like TRANSCORP even the so called mighty DANGOTE CEMENT grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadiima1: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2021
MANSARD that we made 50% from and now some people are complaining, this market nah luck o. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2021
locodemy:
Una Don begin quarrel for Transcorp prank?
This is part of this game o.
Stock trading not for the faint hearted but lion hearted.
We move on and see the outcome
Na man you be... I always said it here that people should leave this market for us but they no wan hear grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2021
They are trying to get on at lower prices.
Not much offers this week

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2021
megawealth01:
Which experience? I post what I post with caution always so look for who took your monies grin

That's the excuse most of you give when you monkey hunt.

You go and buy a good quantity of a dead nonsense stock that has been lying around on 20kobo and create unusual activity there.

Then come here to announce as if you are unaware that you are the one that bought the same units you are announcing here.

and when newbies flock there to buy innocently, you sell on them and bail.

and you think you are doing well undecided

Karma is waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2021
ositadiima1:
MANSARD that we made 50% from and now some people are complaining, this market nah luck o. shocked
My dear... Na when in gains people no go complain... Those complaining sef don't have anything significant in this market... I can say that for FACT grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2021
veecovee:

grin Burindi bulls in insurance ...

Oops !! Transcorp don bust the bubbles
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

If you want to play this game and sleep very well at night, invest in good businesses with great fundamentals and enjoy the steady cash flow from such Investments

If you must speculate or play dangerous game "ere gele", devote just 5% to 10% of your portfolio value to that

i will still preach this particular gospel to whoever wants to listen.
sometimes the best thing to buy is nothing
FOMO is a very dangerous behavioural attribute

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2021
GANDALF1:

You go and buy a good quantity of a dead nonsense stock that has been lying around on 20kobo and create unusual activity there.

Then come here to announce as if you are unaware that you are the one that bought the same units you are announcing here.

Karma is waiting for you
Your thoughts grin

I still have DAAR for years now sef... Please come and collect it for free na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2021
megawealth01:
Those buying MULTIVERSE here should calm down ooooo grin

I may well be able to dump after such a loooooooong time.
let them keep bidding it up!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibjohn(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2021
GANDALF1:

Karma is waiting for you
Please stop this... We are all adults here. Anybody playing in the market should understand the risks involved. This will discourage people with genuine info in the future from opening up. We all know that no one can say with absolute certainty the market direction. The best we can have are intelligent guesses.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2021
The volume traded so far shows there are portfolio investors who wants to grab the copy of Transcorp.

For me, I am still digesting the news of Afam power and this oil investments and it's pointing nothing but positive changes ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2021
megawealth01:
Like TRANSCORP even the so called mighty DANGOTE CEMENT grin

Don't compare DANCEM and Transcorp.

Transcorp has been problematic from the beginning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2021
kintus:
Paying lot of school fees lately....T'was NEIMETH, and now MANSARD....... kiaaaaa..... I need small break abeg
I think this is your choice.
These stocks were mentioned at bargain junctions but you chose to buy higher.
We used to say it here severally that once the bus left and on high speed, there's no point pursuing it again....,

Also means you don't follow discussions here or, you don't ask questions on what you don't understand.

Neimeth was mentioned here at 30 something kobo by Oga OGG, why entering high?
Mansard was debated severally here @ below N1 with forth and back calculations, I can remember vividly that Obagadaffi and I said it was good for pick at below N1.....Why jumped in at 1.52?
Transcorp: The first time I mentioned it in recent times was at 60kobo, the second time at 93-98kobo.

So you see that you just have to take responsibility for your high jumps....

**updated**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2021
UPDCREIT liquidity is trickling in.
I am gradually pickling up a few units here and there.
picked up another 53K units yesterday at #5.1 My target is 1m units (hopefully)

#CashFlowThinz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2021
You get the drift grin

Bbbwings:
They are trying to get on at lower prices.
Not much offers this week

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2021
Nobi small ooooo... People dey quarrel ontop TRANSCORP mattergrin
veecovee:

Oops !! Transcorp don bust the bubbles
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2021
Deadlytruth:
Transcorp plays this game often.

The last time they play same game TRANSCORPSE was pumped to N1.34 and they started dumping down to 51k.

This morning history is repeating itself.
The dumper has taking the centre stage and will dump down to circa 50k.

Know this and know PEACE!

PATIENCE is KEY

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Today has been decidedly bearish grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2021
chibjohn:

Please stop this... We are all adults here. Anybody playing in the market should understand the risks involved. This will discourage people with genuine info in the future from opening up. We all know that no one can say with absolute certainty the market direction. The best we can have are intelligent guesses.
Leave am make E dey rant angered inclined words for himself ooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2021
The guy needs to learn more and take resposibility for his action.

No spoon feeding grin grin grin

Mcy56:

I think this is your choice.
These stocks were mentioned at bargain junctions but you chose to buy higher.
We used to say it here severally that once the bus left and on high speed, there's no point pursuing it again....,

Also means you don't follow discussions here or, you don't ask questions on what you don't understand.

Neimeth was mentioned here at 30 something kobo, why entering high?
Mansard was debated severally here @ below N1 with forth and back calculations, I can remember vividly that Obagadaffi and I said it was good for pick at below N1.....Why jumping in at 1.52?

So you see that you just have to take responsibility for your high jumps....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Don't compare DANCEM and Transcorp.

Transcorp has been problematic from the beginning.

Yeah Obasanjo and Co did what they did but we won't give up grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Bro Peter, the market was bearish then.

Dont scare anybody!!!

PETERiCHY:

The last time they play same game TRANSCORPSE was pumped to N1.34 and they started dumping down to 51k.

PATIENCE is KEY

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2021
PETERiCHY:

PATIENCE is KEY

You dey target something grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) (6236) (6237) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Choiceguy, ositadima1(m), Agbalowomeri, Entrepreneurrr, kaykehin and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.