Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10867526 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6240) (6241) (6242) (6243) (6244) (6245) (6246) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
PETERiCHY:

"2021 is the year of THUNDERSTORM!"

2008 will be a CHILD'S PLAY compare to what is ahead

Keep your CASH ABREAST.

Those that has ears let them hear what the FUTURE holds........

*ThE OcToPuS*

Unilever Nigeria Plc a leading consumer goods company in Nigeria declares in its unaudited annual financial report that it made a loss amounting to N1.59 billion in the year 2020.

This is according to the information and figures disclosed in the Company’s unaudited financial statement published by Unilever on the website of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

The report revealed that the loss which Unilever made in 2020, was 62.3% lower than the loss it made in the preceding year 2019, as the company’s loss after tax declined from N4.22 billion in 2019 to N1.59 billion in 2020.

https://nairametrics.com/2021/01/23/unilever-nigeria-declares-a-loss-of-n1-59-billion-in-2020/

This just a TIP of the ICEBERG and sign of what to EXPECT.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
PETERiCHY:

Unilever Nigeria Plc a leading consumer goods company in Nigeria declares in its unaudited annual financial report that it made a loss amounting to N1.59 billion in the year 2020.

This is according to the information and figures disclosed in the Company’s unaudited financial statement published by Unilever on the website of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

The report revealed that the loss which Unilever made in 2020, was 62.3% lower than the loss it made in the preceding year 2019, as the company’s loss after tax declined from N4.22 billion in 2019 to N1.59 billion in 2020.

https://nairametrics.com/2021/01/23/unilever-nigeria-declares-a-loss-of-n1-59-billion-in-2020/

Make sure u remember to post result of those with excellent result when it comes out.

I don tell u to be patient. Ur Gtb go soon reach #25.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
I don't see how this is a thunderstorm. A good improvement IMO! You have selectively highlighted this bit of the story to instil fear in your fellow investors. Please, grow up!

PETERiCHY:

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Atlas Mara considering selling its 50% stake in UBN. Receive offers from local banks:

ACCESS Bank again?
How much will the offer price be ......when Access is selling @circa N9 and UBN circa N5.50?
We see how it all pans out.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/438293-union-banks-principal-owner-considering-sale-of-50-stake.html

https://www.nairaland.com/6380503/union-banks-principal-owner-considering#98395256
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
ukay2:

I bought more Vitafoam plc shares at N7, will buy more at N8 and below after markdown....more growth and dividends expected if they continue to do well going forward

Let's see how it goes. But I don't think vitafoam is going below 9 again if they release a good q1 which they should and even after markdown.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
yMcy56:
Atlas Mara considering selling its 50% stake in UBN. Receive offers from local banks:

ACCESS Bank again?
How much will the offer price be ......when Access is selling @circa N9 and UBN circa N5.50?
We see how it all pans out.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/438293-union-banks-principal-owner-considering-sale-of-50-stake.html

https://www.nairaland.com/6380503/union-banks-principal-owner-considering#98395256

It will be a win for UBN holders not Access bank holders. We have been here before with their previous 2 acquisitions. Nothing happened.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
nna777:
Early dividend stocks to watch out btw next week and first week in February.

Vitafoam

With financial print dropping by next week, it can only get better.

Though not a liquid stock,strong support @7 has already been broken with offers thining out. Next week will be the last chance to get below #8 if you are interested in both dividend and capital appreciation.

We're likely to see jijoists come on board soon.

Afripud

It has been bouncing btw resistance and support - 6:15 & 5:70 since Nov 24. Swing traders have been having a field day since btw that market structure.

Don't get trapped in a false breakout. If there are more lower highs than higher lows, buy in tranches but if the case is the reverse, wait for a new support.

Ucap

Similar to afripud, bouncing btw 4:40 & 4:70. Use the same principle as outlined above.

As for the penny stocks japul and ftn, nothing but the reconstructing sentiments will keep driving them up until risk is higher than reward which I think will be N1 and above. Good luck.

Who remembered this post? grin grin.
If you took heed, you will be sitting on decent profits with more upside in view coupled with incoming dividend.

This is for those who thought we don't know TA/FA because we traded japulgold and some insurance coys grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
samguru:

Dividend was not mentioned in the notice of the meeting, therefore no dividend will be declared

A notice was sent to my email. Dividend payment was mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
samguru:

Dividend was not mentioned in the notice of the meeting, therefore no dividend will be declared

They are paying 10k per share as dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
nna777:

It will be a win for UBN holders not Access bank holders. We have been here before with their previous 2 acquisitions. Nothing happened.

How will UBN shareholders benefit from Access Bank acquisition?

Let's know if we can position ahead cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
nna777:

Who remembered this post? grin grin.
If you took heed, you will be sitting on decent profits with more upside in view coupled with incoming dividend.

This is for those who thought we don't know TA/FA because we traded japulgold and some insurance coys grin

We know you are doing well here

Every investor should get some percentage of their funds like 5% to speculate in the market once in a while....not a bad idea for me. It brings funs into the equity market grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
nna777:

Let's see how it goes. But I don't think vitafoam is going below 9 again if they release a good q1 which they should and even after markdown.

I tend to agree with you on this.....Q1 will tell us more.

Definitely I will buy more at good bargain price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
nna777:

Vitaform will touch #5+ just take note... Remember I aren't like Peter sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
nna777:

You are saying when a bank like Access continue to swallows other banks, it will remain rooted to the same spot.
Na Mr time go judge this matter o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
unite4real:
"Unilever Nigeria Plc a leading consumer goods company in Nigeria declares in its unaudited annual financial report that it made a loss amounting to N1.59 billion in the year 2020.

This is according to the information and figures disclosed in the Company’s unaudited financial statement published by Unilever on the website of the Nigerian Stock Exchange."

.... Nairametrics

Unilever overseas has been increasing their stake. I see minority shareholders' buy out loading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
S007:

You are saying when a bank like Access continue to swallows other banks, it will remain rooted to the same spot.
You eh sense won't finish with you... I just hope access won't go bend down low grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 5:11am On Jan 25, 2021
faoogoke:

They are paying 10k per share as dividend.

Can you share the notice with me
samguru78@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2021
samguru:

Can you share the notice with me
samguru78@gmail.com

I guess First Registrars is missing things up.
According to the mail I received, the links for proxy, annual reports and scheme arrangement are for union diagnostics but the notice of meeting where 10k dividend was stated is for PZ.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2021
ukay2:

How will UBN shareholders benefit from Access Bank acquisition?

Let's know if we can position ahead cool

Based on sentiments, they will definitely not sell @ CP on the floor. So the price will go up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 8:41am On Jan 25, 2021
S007:

In the meantime, yes, overtime, no. I have been in the bus since @ #7 average.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2021
megawealth01:
Vitaform will touch #5+ just take note... Remember I aren't like Peter sha

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolaayenimo: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2021
Why the rush for Union Bank shares this morning? I thought the bank is distressed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2021
nna777:

Unlike Diamond acquisition, UBN is more solid and I have concern with the current share price.
I'll prefer to wait and see how things goes first ........or worst still, advice bidding at safer junction............N5 and below........this is my opinion........I may be wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Why the rush for Union Bank shares this morning? I thought the bank is distressed
I am going to bailout with close to 25% this time grin

Abeg I have been looking for how to sell off UBN grin

If you are buying UBN abeg think twice oooooo before una cry monkey hunting grin

Na JIJO levels I go activate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2021
yMcy56:

Unlike Diamond acquisition, UBN is more solid and I have concern with the current share price.
I'll prefer to wait and see how things goes first ........or worst still, advice bidding at safer junction............N5 and below........this is my opinion........I may be wrong.

I can't advise anyone to buy UBN or ACCESS for now... They will be heavily manipulated either south or north
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Morgan capital prompting the following message upon attempting to place bid for May & Baker this morning.

"MAYBAKER has the following Compliance Status Indicator:

MRF - Missed Regulatory Filing

Do you wish to continue?"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2021
unite4real:
Morgan capital prompting the following message upon attempting to place bid for May & Baker this morning.
Yes. Continue.
It's just regulatory issues. maybe late filing of result or so.
Once submitted, the status will change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2021
They don save you but you know Mr market doesn't really follow stuffs cheesy
unite4real:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolaayenimo: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Bailout at your own risk. UBN at full bid

megawealth01:
I am going to bailout with close to 25% this time grin

Abeg I have been looking for how to sell off UBN grin

If you are buying UBN abeg think twice oooooo before una cry monkey hunting grin

Na JIJO levels I go activate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6240) (6241) (6242) (6243) (6244) (6245) (6246) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.