Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881281 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
unite4real:

tomorrow
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zenith Bank directors still buying ZB shares in heavy numbers at N22.50
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lion123:
Zenith Bank directors still buying ZB shares in heavy numbers at N22.50

Yes investors buy stocks or invest for different reasons.

It's traders that focus mostly on price.

Some people can even buy a stock to prove a point.

So as an investors no matter what you read or analyst are saying or recommending they are just a guide; at the long run everyone will have to invest base on their own individual strategy that works and their set objectives

The fact that investors come to the market with different objectives make the market dynamic and interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by prof2007: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
ojeysky:

Which one is overweight o grin

"Overweight" rating (contrasting with "equal weight" or "underweight" ratings) indicates a stock analyst's opinion that a particular stock will outperform its sectoral/industry average within 8 to 12 months i.e. it is actually a "buy" recommendation.

Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by prof2007: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
ojesymsym:
How are you guys able to give a SELL recommendation when you do not know the person's entry point?

An Analyst's SELL recommendation to his audience is not based on entry point or investment objectives, but simply based on the projected short, medium, or long-term performance of the stock under review i.e. you are being advised to sell simply to avoid anticipated drop in the value of your investment, regardless of entry point.

However, a Portfolio Manager or Investment Adviser's SELL recommendation to his client will be based on Analyst recommendations plus your entry point plus your overall investment objectives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Are we in the season of daily 10% for JBerger? It seems the market has remembered this rejected stone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Thanks for providing clarity Sir.

emmanuelewumi:

GTB is about the only bank with stock options for their workers. Management and workers of other banks use their salaries or allowances to buy shares for themselves. If not the outstanding shares of the banks will be increasing, whenever new shares are allocated to workers. This is a major issue, I have with Seplat

With stock option the bank will need the approval of SEC, they will also inform SEC and NSE when the option are exercised, it won't be through purchases in the floor of the stock exchange

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dangote Cement Audited results -- http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32656_DANGOTE_CEMENT_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_20.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichEstate(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nice one Dr
DrAwo:
I recently started an experiment, a podcast, titled "Value Nigeria with Ajibola"... Its a platform that I hope will be educational both for the listeners and me..

I hope to share things I've learnt about value investing as it relates with the Nigerian Market...

Kindly find the link to the first 2 episodes below... Forgive the poor audio quality of the first episode.. It was greatly improved on in the second episode...

Thanks for listening and for giving me your feedback...

https://anchor.fm/ajibola-oladele-awolowo/episodes/Welcome-to-Value-Nigeria-esir3g

https://anchor.fm/ajibola-oladele-awolowo/episodes/10-commandments-of-wealth-and-living-a-fulfilled-life-Part-1-et4ms1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
Those that are in Airtel right now may be on a long thing!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
ojeysky:

I feel their pain... Do we call that market manipulation or what??... I need an enlightenment to what possibly happened...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
handsomebolanle:

I feel their pain... Do we call that market manipulation or what??... I need an enlightenment to what possibly happened...

What I heard at a time was that the stock exist at the London exchange as well and that people use it to move FX. I have no idea how that is done in practice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
ojeysky:
what happened
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monday696: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dangote cement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2021
Lafarge don land ooo....http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32658_LAFARGE_AFRICA_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2.pdf 100k dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Princkez:
Lafarge don land ooo....http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32658_LAFARGE_AFRICA_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2.pdf 100k dividend

5% hmm.....not too bad perhaps
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2021
ojeysky:

5% hmm.....not too bad perhaps

like 4.5%

its definitely going south before markdown

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2021
unite4real:

like 4.5%

you never can say....this is NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Princkez:

early trades shows it has been receiving uppercut, dropping about 9% at some point. lets see how it pans out. Investors no get joy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2021
Surprising considering the amount of cash they generated during the period. I still the stock may be a good one to hold for the long term.

unite4real:

like 4.5%

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2021
Princkez:

It already started a major South journey grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2021
unite4real:
like 4.5%
E Ku Market o.
E Ku Wapco result.
Just say make I greet Una. smiley

Make I put small mouth for the matter. In my opinion, Wapco might not witness massive dumping as may be expected considering the industry it belongs, investing into the future of the coy and the kind of leniency some stocks enjoy from Investors.

Take for instance the Brewery Sector, FGN policies were hard on them and investors kind of have understanding of this, thus they're not been punished as expected. Check out market response to NB, Intbrew, Champion's results.

Someone mentioned selling Guinness, maybe you just have to sell some and leave some, to see how the stock fairs, especially based on info/rumour posted here by Samguru. What if it eventually turns out to be true? Just saying anyway. I may be wrong. Do your DD. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ifekong: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2021
I am Kenneth. And a legit PayPal fund exchanger with secured PayPal account.

I buy these funds and withdrawal with a good exchange rate and fast payment.

[b]»» Fiverr fund withdrawal
»» All freelance fund withdrawal
»» Upwork fund withdrawal

Consider fast payment transaction and trust with me.

WhatsApp/call contact::: [+447735161829]
Escrow is also allowed.[
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2021
It seems there is a leadership tussle in GTB which will lead to a close vote in the AGM.

GT bank's staff are calling shareholders and asking them to just sign the proxy form nominating the MD to represent them. They make it sound like a priviledge that the MD is representing someone.

This country eh.. they just think shareholders don't know their rights.

Anyone with info on whatever it may be that is going on should please update us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2021
DANGOTE CEMENT:
Final Dividend: N16.00
Qualification Date: April 27, 2021
Payment Date: May 7, 2021
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32657_DANGOTE_CEMENT_PLC%20DCP_CORPORATE_ACTION_NOTIFICATION_C.pdf

WAPCO:
Final Dividend: N1.00
Qualification Date: April 30, 2021
Payment Date: May 25, 2021
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32661_LAFARGE_AFRICA_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_ANNOUNCEMENT_COR.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2021
unite4real:

early trades shows it has been receiving uppercut, dropping about 9% at some point. lets see how it pans out. Investors no get joy

It should drop to N15....to come back

Booked profits 2weeks ago......left only 20% for them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2021
yMcy56:
DANGOTE CEMENT:
Final Dividend: N16.00
Qualification Date: April 27, 2021
Payment Date: May 7, 2021
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32657_DANGOTE_CEMENT_PLC%20DCP_CORPORATE_ACTION_NOTIFICATION_C.pdf

WAPCO:
Final Dividend: N1.00
Qualification Date: April 30, 2021
Payment Date: April 25, 2021
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32661_LAFARGE_AFRICA_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_ANNOUNCEMENT_COR.pdf

I prefer Children day party with Dangcem grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2021
austinkenneth:
It seems there is a leadership tussle in GTB which will lead to a close vote in the AGM.

GT bank's staff are calling shareholders and asking them to just sign the proxy form nominating the MD to represent them. They make it sound like a priviledge that the MD is representing someone.

Anyone with info on whatever it may be that is going on should please update us.

I prefer Zenith

Let Agbaje continue his tussles into GTB Holdco

Wetin concern me.....not a shareholder in Gtb

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
ukay2:
I prefer Children day party with Dangcem grin
Doc are you a Shildren? Lol. grin
Anyway, we fit attend Shildren party too. grin

Btw, don't know what's still holding GTB down @31........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
austinkenneth:

I don't think anything strange is going on. It's normal for companies to use their MD as proxy for shareholders not attending the AGM. If you check the notice of meeting there are eleven nominees you can pick your proxy from. you have the MD and the chairman with other nine shareholders you can pick from.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
ukay2:

It should drop to N15....to come back

Booked profits 2weeks ago......left only 20% for them

i jumped off at 26.5

waiting for next entry point

(1) (2) (3) ... (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leparj(m), BabsO2(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.