Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10872638 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6444) (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) (6450) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
I will be willing to wait for year 2022 earnings releases.
So, 6 to 10 months.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Raider76:

This amazing. So the management of this company have no idea how to expand the business with the cash they have than to share it out for consumption by the owners and shareholders.

What I'd prodigal sons in the name of CEOs come and lavished the funds?

Shareholders will continue to suffer?

Let them share it, everyone will decide what they want you do with theither funds grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
yMcy56:

I wonder o.
They even called it "interim dividend", maybe final Dividend is still coming..,. grin
Maybe the company is folding up......or selling off.

grin grin

You funny madam.

Butit's good they are folding up with goodies...

What of the dead among the living stocks like Daar communication plc, ABC plc etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Biafran4life:
This is a special dividend from sell off.I don't think it will be considered for Mark down

It should not be considered, like GSK special dividend of N7 too 3years ago I think

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
UPDC i still moving

It should come back, we are not fully loaded grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Keep waiting, while Custodian is accumulating.

Silent accumulating the thing

Won't be surprised if they take it private....will join them to privacy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
ukay2:

Silent accumulating the thing

Won't be surprised if they take it private....will join them to privacy grin

I will follow them private.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please does anyone know about "DIAMOND-PAYMENT 1 OF 31" to be paid today, what it is about.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2021
BabsO2:
Please does anyone know about "DIAMOND-PAYMENT 1 OF 31" to be paid today, what it is about.

Go and ask the person who introduced the Diamond business to you.Dont ask about it here again. Hope you don't have the intention to introduce the scam to us?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2021
grin
locodemy:

Go and ask the person who introduced the Diamond business to you.Dont ask about it here again. Hope you don't have the intention to introduce the scam to us?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2021
ukay2:

It should come back, we are not fully loaded grin
I must come back oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2021
My question is related to former Diamond bank shares. Just trying to see if anyone knows about it's "DIAMOND-PAYMENT 1 OF 31". Saves me time of digging for info on its former registrar or transitioned registrar and details of completed or outstanding due transactions relating to former Diamond Bank share holders. Looks like your mind is off on a wrong tangent. My question has nothing to do with offering any product or marketing any scheme.

locodemy:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2021
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33945_CONSOLIDATED_HALLMARK_INSURANCE_PLC%20PROPOSED_INTERIM_D.pdf

We dont want any 2 kobo dividend joor.

Abeg, add the money to retained earnings, you still have a long way to go to meet the recapitalization target.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2021
BabsO2:
My question is related to former Diamond bank shares. Just trying to see if anyone knows about it's "DIAMOND-PAYMENT 1 OF 31". Saves me time of digging for info on its former registrar or transitioned registrar and details of completed or outstanding due transactions relating to former Diamond Bank share holders. Looks like your mind is off on a wrong tangent. My question has nothing to do with offering any product or marketing any scheme.

Diamond transaction has been concluded long ago.

Contact the Registrar for more information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2021
BabsO2:

Don't take all of loco talks to heart na... I believe he didn't get what you meant initially

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2021
megawealth01:
Don't take all of loco talks to heart na... I believe he didn't get what you meant initially

I never heard of Diamond payment 1 of 31 before.I thought it's scam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2021
I thought so as well. They reconstructed about 10 Diamond Bank Shares to 2.858 Access Bank Shares. Called Centurion ended no one picked. Ended up in an answering machine.

OBAGADAFFI:

Diamond transaction has been concluded long ago.

Contact the Registrar for more information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2021
Guess as much not to take him too seriously.
megawealth01:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2021
So much movement in registrars. Looks like Centurion were the last registrars for Diamond Bank. Then United Securities took over on acquisition by ACCESS Bank. And its now Coronation Registrars in charge. Let me get in touch with Coronation.

BabsO2:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
BabsO2:
So much movement in registrars. Looks like Centurion were the last registrars for Diamond Bank. Then United Securities took over on acquisition by ACCESS Bank. And its now Coronation Registrars in charge. Let me get in touch with Coronation.

United Security Registrars is the same as Coronation Registrar's. It's just achange of name. So invariably, the movement is just from centurion to Coronation..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
BabsO2:
I thought so as well. They reconstructed about 10 Diamond Bank Shares to 2.858 Access Bank Shares. Called Centurion ended no one picked. Ended up in an answering machine.

Contact Coronationregistrars they are Access Bank registrars.

https://coronationregistrars.com/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
What's happening in Transcorp. Is the Magic just begun or it's over no? Still below #1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Contact Coronationregistrars they are Access Bank registrars.

https://coronationregistrars.com/

This Corona virus is causing problems even in our minds... When I saw the website my mind went straight to Corona virus... Before the "registrars" part "registered"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MysTeerioz(f): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
So I am a complete novice but I have been reading up the thread, watching YouTube videos, watching the stocks on Trove app.
Some of the stocks that have been under my radar, I did try to buy using the limit order option of the app.
Now my question is if the prices don't fall to the price limit I bid for, would my account be refunded?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
guys is MTN worth buying now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MysTeerioz(f): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Abeg make una nor comot face for my matter ooo... I go enter una inbox individually disturb all of una until somebody answers me ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
MysTeerioz:
So I am a complete novice but I have been reading up the thread, watching YouTube videos, watching the stocks on Trove app.
Some of the stocks that have been under my radar, I did try to buy using the limit order option of the app.
Now my question is if the prices don't fall to the price limit I bid for, would my account be refunded?
Sure. Your money automatically goes back to your trading account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
lol grin
samguru:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33945_CONSOLIDATED_HALLMARK_INSURANCE_PLC%20PROPOSED_INTERIM_D.pdf

Abeg, add the money to retained earnings, you still have a long way to go to meet the recapitalization target.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
ukay2:

It should not be considered, like GSK special dividend of N7 too 3years ago I think
GSK was marked down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
samguru:

2nd insurance coy to commence interim dividend.
Oga, it's a good thing from that quarter. Dem try. The Q2 result was very good. grin

We may not know if they're considering merger, private placement, acquisition or whatever to meet up with the recap.

Also, the shareholders may decide not to collect the interim dividend and advice them just like you said. That one is left to them. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
phemmie06:
Please, if the stock is marked down wihout getting to N1. 50k (dividend declared) what will be the ex dividend price of the share?
You self..... cheesy
Will be 1.5 minus 0.64 nah, which equals (-0.91) if it closed @0.59 before qualification Date .......lol.
Nah joke.

**Anyway, the payment won't be reflected in the share price I blvd. It's a one off payment, so no implication on share price**
This is my opinion. I may be wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6444) (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) (6450) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eziokwunwoko(m), courage89(m), Pesuzok(m), robobo, dapix, abimcdssi, Bagwa, talktofemi, TsarZed, Mfunkynation(m), Willie2015, stcool(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.