Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10897801 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) ... (7755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

It is a standing order, which you can also stop. It is not a legally binding arrangement

I gave a loan a while back to someone I had hoped would pay back using this system. After he paid the first 2 installments, he went to the bank to cancel the instruction and withdrew all his money.

When I asked what happened, he said he was also owing some other people that he needed to pay so he decided to settle them first before me. He never paid the balance and never mentioned about the money again(it was an amount I was willing to give out to him after if he had fully repaid the loan).

So you're very correct sir. And being who we are as Nigerians, honoring gentleman's agreement is the last thing a lot of people will do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2021
debeey87:

I gave a loan a while back to someone I had hoped would pay back using this system. After he paid the first 2 installments, he went to the bank to cancel the instruction and withdrew all his money.

When I asked what happened, he said he was also owing some other people that he needed to pay so he decided to settle them first before me. He never paid the balance and never mentioned about the money again(it was an amount I was willing to give out to him after if he had fully repaid the loan).

So you're very correct sir. And being who we are as Nigerians, honoring gentleman's agreement is the last thing a lot of people will do.

I'm sure there's a way it can be done that he won't be able to stop the deductions. Definitely not by way of his own standing order. Organizations that sell on credit have a way of irreversibly committing a debtor's account to monthly deductions... Especially salary accounts..
*Some form of agreement jointly submitted to debtor's bank would work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2021
GTCO INTERIM just landed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ojoboak(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Hi House,
Good morning. I use MorganCapital for my trades. This morning, i tried to trade and got the message "Your trading account is suspended"
Checked with MorganCapital, the responder says it is from CSCS and are on top of it.
Who is also experiencing this problem and how are you going about it?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2021
What's happening in CHAMPION BREWERIES....28M full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2021
The FBNH guy came today, and he came early. Seems he observed the sit-at-home yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Princkez:

You didn't see it coming.
I saw it and 10℅ -30% is sure here.
Our stock picks these days are noted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Princkez:

Maybe the parent company is still increasing their stake
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Ojoboak:
Hi House,
Good morning. I use MorganCapital for my trades. This morning, i tried to trade and got the message "Your trading account is suspended"
Checked with MorganCapital, the responder says it is from CSCS and are on top of it.
Who is also experiencing this problem and how are you going about it?
Thanks

Not a big deal, it ll he resolved hopefully before the end of the day. I experienced it months ago.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2021
FBNH
Over N2.6Billion staked as at now.......
Lots of buying going on @10.40......
Something is definitely brewing here......
Na to follow the money....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2021
yMcy56:
FBNH

OANDO
Lots of buying at N5.20.......
Oil price is going up...........@N83......
This should mean something positive for Oando........
Just my opinion....

OandO Ok ooooo

Continue smiley

Eku market oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2021
My Morgan account is restricted is it just me or a general one please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2021
wanaj0:
OandO Ok ooooo
Continue smiley
Eku market oooo
smiley smiley
Modified.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Mpeace:
The FBNH guy came today, and he came early. Seems he observed the sit-at-home yesterday.
Lagos no be one obscure village and town where people go to farm and market three times in a week. Dis one no be market for people wey no go school. The only thing wey fit shake this market na wetin dey go on for Lagos and SW o, no be one obscure village or town wey village people dey run tins. Even when some states block telcos, na dat week sef Airtel tender offer to buy out minority shareholders. From my experience for dis market, it is it Lagos first, SW next and others no dey important.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2021
yMcy56:

Lol. grin
Someone gave analysis of Oando performing better "if and once brent keeps going up" .......and oil has been inching up recently .......that's the believe sir. grin

In addition, there's fuel scarcity in quite some countries now.........
Brent should continue to do well for now....

https://www.nairaland.com/6794576/lebanon-runs-out-power-india
Lebanon, India, Some part of UK.........

Na wetin we read for news,....
Madam, nothing wey you write on top Oando go change dem mind. Dat Oga no go see FBNH wey dem managers and directors , on top d millions dem dey collect as salaries and emoluments wey full everywhere for their FP , still dey do magomago so tey dem carry $2 billion dash for wire fraud and all of dem go cac incorporate companies, put dem husband/wife/ relative/friends dia come dey use those shell companies dey collect multiple multimillion naira/USD contracts from dem bank like Mr Peter Obi Pandora do Fidelity bank yet some people hia dey hype same fidelity and FBNH . smh

Abeg just do your own and end am with DD applies. I sabi pesin wey buy 2m units of Oando for N2.50 wey sell am N5.50 , within 2wks made almost 5 mila and you dey hia dey preach. For dat Oga, na one company be d oga permanent foe . #dropsmic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Where's Peter? grin
yMcy56:
FBNH

OANDO
Lots of buying at N5.20.......
Oil price is going up...........@N83......
This should mean something positive for Oando........
Just my opinion....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Madam, nothing wey you write on top Oando go change dem mind.
Abeg just do your own and end am with DD applies. I sabi pesin wey buy 2m units of Oando for N2.50 wey sell am N5.50 , within 2wks made almost 5 mila and you dey hia dey preach. c
Noted and modified Oga labalaba. smiley
Na wetin I see for market I talk.
Not in any way implying that anyone should or shouldn't buy.............just market observation. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mumu9gerian: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
First Bank...
Sighted @10.65!!! shocked
Moving towards full bid??

Caveat: Just market observation. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
yMcy56:

Noted and modified Oga labalaba. smiley
Na wetin I see for market I talk.
Not in any way implying that anyone should or shouldn't buy.............just market observation. wink
Authentic madam, see, right now, na FBNH dey do magomago, na dem you suppose remove before people go burn demselves. D magomago inside FBNH neva stop and dem result sef no justify dem to pass access . Dat is why I dey smh wey dat Oga dodge that FBNH bank wey dia directors get elephant-sized egos and don hijack every of dia bank contracts with dia proxy shell companies.

FBNH right now, extra DD sef apply o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
mumu9gerian:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34257_CHAMPION_BREW_PLC%20NOTICE_OF_THE_PROPOSED_MANDATORY_T.pdf
locodemy:

You didn't see it coming.
I saw it and 10℅ -30% is sure here.
Our stock picks these days are noted.

Should be heading to 4.
I am on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oando

The FT2019 is not yet out, it might be a real whammy!
And take note it never crossed the closing resistance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
I heard rumour of mandatory take over in CHAMPION BREWERIES...dd
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
salanda:
Should be heading to 4.
I am on
Nothing points to likely price in the bulletin.
Last time, Champion was picked @2.60 by Heineken thru Raysun.......
I dont think the price will reach N4...........
Its my opinion anyway, who knows, I may be wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
salanda:
Oando

The FT2019 is not yet out, it might be a real whammy!
And take note it never crossed the closing resistance
Oga, cool down. As you take type I dey sense dat you never do your DD. Go do am first, especially on that 2019 wey na only q4 release remain .
I dey look as people dey hype champion too. Make I beg una, no go buy empty beer bottle o.

If you want to buy champion, remember say the company no dey do well and na from the FP dem go take calculate the book value, I never see dem strategic asset wey go make NB a.k.a raysun pay extra premium. So as you want to dey load am from N2.50 and above, abeg use sense o so that if raysun decide to pay you N1.20, you no go choke o. If you take the offer or not, dem go still go ahead and las las give you one NB for every 20 champion.

N.B. all dis na ma sense work, abeg no vex, still do your DD. Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
megawealth01:
Where's Peter? grin
In Transcorp Hilton...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
yMcy56:

In Transcorp Hilton...... grin
E choke ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

I dey look as people dey hype champion too. Make I beg una, no go buy empty beer bottle o.

So as you want to dey load am from N2.50 and above, abeg use sense o so that if raysun decide to pay you N1.20, no choke o. If you take the offer or not, dem go still go ahead and las las give you one NB for every 20 champion.
N.B. all dis na ma sense work, abeg no vex, still do your DD. Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.
grin grin grin
Raysun picked at 2.60 and at premium.............risky to project high price for the remaining take-over.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
meanwhile FBNH on full bid @10.65
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
First Bank on full bid @10.65!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) ... (7755) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrAwo(m), ZikkyChops(m), dapix, Buzochi, Ginalex(f), 222Martins(m), emmasoft(m), drotba(m), 2zona(m), ositadima1(m), ProphetUtuocha, WestPB and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.