Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11099113 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teezpee: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Bros, nothing can be worse than what we have seen in the last few months. Once the results coming out are above expectation, forget this your "Noahic" theory sir.

Chibuking81:
I did not say that the bull will not show up, but I said by the end of this month that bear is going to win this month match. Like in the days of Noah many were busy giving out their daughter in marriage, attending night party and other enjoyment activities before the rain started, non of them escape the destruction except those that was inside the boat. The end justify the meaning, I still repeat that the season five of the stock market bear is warming up and it is already showing up with introduction. Time shall tell. (Believe me or jump and pass)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2015
lancee:

Yesoo, one has to follow his/her mind even when pple bring fear , tell u different stories

I did't believe GTB and Zenith dividends when i first heard
Yeah, it's well... we must make money cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Dumexoga:

My bro me I dey even fear dis market oooo. Pls how much is oando trading at d moment? A friend just told me its trading 15:98 is it true? Cos I wanna jump out immediately

you have started selling right? oando is losing steam. cry cry there is God oooo cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Well, everyone here should follow his or her heart. The banking stock are still very undervalue in terms of their prices. Be brave and choose wisely...in all, it is well with us all. And on the other hand, if you miss some banking stocks, choose in the consumer good space, and you can take some look at Transcorp and Okomu. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Dragonking:

you have started selling right? oando is losing steam. cry cry there is God oooo cry cry

Waiting for more comments like yours. I haven't sold yet. Oando is on fire.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Nigerian Banks Are Dying (headline)
Nigerian Banks Are Dead (headline)
Then, Nigerian Banks Roar In Stupendous Results (all headwinds considered)

Folks panic that banks are exposed to the upstream oil sector, when the upstream companies have not shown
any sign of defaulting. As at this morning brent crude is heading towards $62/barrel.
Please which Nigerian banks would be beneficiaries of the Oando Hedge tool payout?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2015
myjoy08:
Well, everyone here should follow his or her heart. The banking stock are still very undervalue in terms of their prices. Be brave and choose wisely...in all, it is well with us all. And on the other hand, if you miss some banking stocks, choose in the consumer good space, and you can take some look at Transcorp and Okomu. Goodluck

Thanks Brv
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2015
If GTB close at 22.02 and Zenith bank close at 19, and both did not declare dividend above #2, remember due to expectation of their result market move up from below to their current price. With the current Nigeria situation that gave invitation to mr bear, which he has honoured, do you think that their upward movement will continue and last till the end of this month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2015
teezpee:
FBN might make people happy. They won't want to pay less than N1 considering GTb and Zenith.

be prepared for anything!

you might want to spend some time listening to their Q3 2014 analyst conf. call then make inferences from it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Trade carefully, not all that glitters is GOLD.

If your RISK appetite is not strong, please don't join the fast moving train
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2015
zendi:
Nigerian Banks Are Dying (headline)
Nigerian Banks Are Dead (headline)
Nigerian Banks Roar In Stupendous Results (all headwinds considered)

Folks panic that banks are exposed to the upstream oil sector, when the upstream companies have not shown
any sign of defaulting. As at this morning brent crude is heading towards $62/barrel.
Please which Nigerian banks would be beneficiaries of the Oando Hedge tool payout?

Like i said before so many things goin on that we don't know
some are making money while some just dey make too much analysis and want to keep people scared
Followin ones mind is the key

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Dumexoga:

Waiting for more comments like yours. I haven't sold yet. Oando is on fire.

ok. we have heard u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Chibuking81:
If GTB close at 22.02 and Zenith bank close at 19, and both did not declare dividend above #2, remember due to expectation of their result market move up from below to their current price. With the current Nigeria situation that gave invitation to mr bear, which he has honoured, do you think that their price will move above #24 for GTB and #21 for Zenith?, how long will it last?, will it last till 20th of this month or not?

while you are here arguing about this and that pple are making between 10 to 50 % in JIJO things. Continue to argue things out

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2015
Chibuking81:
If GTB close at 22.02 and Zenith bank close at 19, and both did not declare dividend above #2, remember due to expectation of their result market move up from below to their current price. With the current Nigeria situation that gave invitation to mr bear, which he has honoured, do you think that their price will move above #24 for GTB and #21 for Zenith?, how long will it last?, will it last till 20th of this month or not?

When this much talked about bear arrives, what stocks will you be looking at then and at what prices? Please share.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2015
I will rather folllow my mind , bear the consequences than to listen to pple wey just dey guess ,with no FACTS

Today banks are screwed up , Tomorrow Election , Next foreign investors grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Excitement everywhere
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2015
kotlass:

When this much talked about bear arrives, what stocks will you be looking at then and at what prices? Please share.
let the ship be down first, which I will joyfully enter the good ones and take my long time position. Untill them I will mention them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Primetech:
How about FCMB?
may pay btw 20-25kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2015
My post keep on giving people "like point" thats interesting, but I will not stop because truth is bitter, after rain come sun, time for plenty shall come, and I will as well preach for it and partake in it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chibuking81:
let the ship be down first, which I will joyfully enter the good ones and take my long time position. Untill them I will mention them.

But I doubt you will see bargains such as the bolded. Except you are seriously expecting Diamond at N2, GT at N11, Zenith at N10, FCMB at N1.2 during the elction period.

Chibuking81:
If you are with me, remember that you can buy almost times two of what you will buy now, if you can wait to buy during the bear vist, the advantage of Morgan itrade has taught me many thing in the stock exchange market, sometime there will be a time nobody will wish to buy even when you offer for sale at market price or below the market price if the regulators permit. For Jijo master make sure that you trade with care to avoid vomiting what you have taken. [please remember that you can only accept my view or better still jump and pass]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jejebaba:
Thank God, i did not get a buyer for my FBNH shares yesterday. I placed a sell order yesterday on it only 200 units was bought at 8.50 naira out of the total units. I would have been crying seeing it at 8.82 naira on full bid today. NSE is really crazy ooo. Its not easy to be a JIJO expert. Mr market always having the final say.
Same here bro. Thank God no buyer. I wanted to jump out of FBNH but they were bidding like peanuts, so I refused to sell, same with my Oando few days back grin. I think I am learning fast.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chibuking81:

Exactly what week of this month do you think we should expect this ''great bear'' so that we can wait for it, catch it and kill?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Josh121:

16:35
Bro, pls how much oando don reach nw. Pls I will appreciate ur swift response. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
kotlass:

But I doubt you will see bargains such as the bolded. Except you are seriously expecting Diamond at N2, GT at N11, Zenith at N10, FCMB at N1.2 during the elction period.

time shall tell, just very soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dumexoga:

Bro, pls how much oando don reach nw. Pls I will appreciate ur swift response. Thanks

right now 15.63
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Josh121:

right now 15.63

now 15.93
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
zenith bank people re very stingy, dey dont wanna sell some units to us. na wa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dragonking:

ofcourse that's mr market.
@for all banking stocks that are massively mad now let wait and see what will happen by the time it's 2pm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congrats bro. You made over 20% gain in just a month. Tbills can't even pay you such interest for 364 days tenor. Kudos to you. JIJO master
Youngzedd:
JO @8.42 (FBNH settled)

2 stocks remaining....

"Preparation is not fear".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
ZENITH BANK PLC:

Closure of Register – Year Ended 31 December 2014
Proposed Dividend N1.75k
Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date 16th – 20th March 2015
AGM Date 26 March 2015
Payment Date 27 March 2015
AGM Venue ECWA Conference s Civic Centre, V/I Lagos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Born2berich:
ZENITH BANK PLC:

Closure of Register – Year Ended 31 December 2014
Proposed Dividend N1.75k
Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date 16th – 20th March 2015
AGM Date 26 March 2015
Payment Date 27 March 2015
AGM Venue ECWA Conference s Civic Centre, V/I Lagos

With this news from zenith and gtb i expect the bulls in the banking stocks for some time. (Dont ask me how long) smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ekkywolex(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.