Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10903662 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6548) (6549) (6550) (6551) (6552) (6553) (6554) ... (7757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Uchetoba:
whenever you are sending them message on this matter, always copy the CSCS and the SEC. That way they will take you more seriously and threat your matter with more sense of urgency.

Noted, I will start doing that,I really appreciate you guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Slimdove:

My brother ,I will turn myself into that because as a reputable broker like CSL Stockbroker they are suppose to respect their self first.

Reputable in corporate Nigeria. grin grin

Just arm yourself with the necessary evidence, email SEC, NGX, and CSCS also copy them.

If they don't comply sue them and chop thier money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
rebekah2011:
Hello, I do not think you even need to disturb yourself too much, the trading symbol of BOC Gases has been changed. It is now IMG

My problem is that,the share was not bought because it is not reflecting in my CSCS statement of account and they went ahead to deduct my fund from my account including their commission

Nothing like IMG

In the statement of account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
currentprice:
The stock is "TOTAL"

thatz the one pple have not been mentioning here. The other one is popular and well known to everyone many have it in their portfolio and they are buying it everyday.

Note: many stock are selling at discount on d floor right now and it will still get better if one get d patient. am just sharing those I feel is cheaper in my own opinion.

grin grin grin grin

please which one is the second one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
currentprice:
The stock is "TOTAL"
grin grin grin grin
Well done boss.
Na big man's stock you carry come this time around.
When you see for penny lovers, pls don't hesitate to share too. smiley

BTW, I also think that Total needs to come down some more to make it more attractive. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
yMcy56:

Well done boss.
Na big man's stock you carry come this time around.
When you see for penny lovers, pls don't hesitate to share too. smiley

BTW, I also think that Total needs to come down some more to make it more attractive. smiley

You can still have a small Total by the side.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by codeME: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
I am a bit late entering the bus, what are the Bosses here opinion about the MTN IPO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollarwoman: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
BullBear has said his own, Rabbidoracle has said his, waiting for PeterRichy to tell us to tell to run to Egypt and come after 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
codeME:
I am a bit late entering the bus, what are the Bosses here opinion about the MTN IPO?
I've also been waiting for the bosses opinion but seems no one has replied so far.

As an amateur, I'll say the IPO is worth given a trial. lipsrsealed
Should be closing tomorrow the 14th, not sure there'll be any extension.

Pls do your DD too.....that's just my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
My Sis, good to know you are doing great also. We bless God for His mercies.

grin grin grin grin grin
yMcy56:

Boss, nice to see you back oooo.
E Ku plenty days sir. smiley

Season's greetings to you..... and my other big-big bosses back in the house.
Nice to know you're all doing very fine sirs. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
onegentleguy:

I just published an article with the title:

MTN NIGERIA: "THE ANATOMY OF A PUBLIC OFFER"

...Dissecting the recent PO (public offer) proposal by MTN Nigeria; everything from interpreting the Nos to looking in on the recent financials with a view to seeking VALUE!

It's published on booksie, the U.K blog medium and the personal finance section of some select national dailies.

You may wish to read through by using the link below;
https://www.booksie.com/663437-mtn-nigeria-the-anatomy-of-a-public-offer

Regards

codeME:
yMcy56:

I've also been waiting for the bosses opinion but seems no one has replied so far.

This was long highlighted and attended to.
The article above should address all your concerns and much more!

And yes, unless MTN decides otherwise, I don't think there'll be an extension to the offer period.
Think the offer is already oversubscribed.
The offer appear to have gathered much momentum, particularly in the South-East and Northern parts of the country.
MTN were well prepared for it with enough 'goodwill' to get folks in. There was even an announcement that the company will commence construction work on the terribly bad Enugu-Onitsha express way as part of the coys CSR initiative.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
ETI now leads access what's happening to access bank....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sampi4me(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
I want to sell my 1000 units of DANGOTE FLOUR MILLS SHARES.I BOUGHT IT IN 2008. WHO CAN HELP ME HERE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sampi4me:
I want to sell my 1000 units of DANGOTE FLOUR MILLS SHARES.I BOUGHT IT IN 2008. WHO CAN HELP ME HERE

grin grin grin

Where have you been all these years, DANGOTE FLOUR MILLS has been delisted contact their registrars.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by codeME: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
yMcy56:

Thank you for your reply, most grateful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
codeME:
Thank you for your reply, most grateful.
Try and read/understand the terms and conditions well before buying anyway.

** You must be ready to hold for at least one year before you can sell and that's the only condition that can qualify you for the bonus of 1 for every 20 purchased**
** Must be picked in multiple of 20s**

Had to explain to someone who wants to buy with the intention of selling pretty soon......so I thought, let me put the reminder here too.

Consider your options very well before going for it.
If you're an investor, watching and picking on the floor will be more like it for me...........this is an update to my earlier post.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
onegentleguy:
This was long highlighted and attended to.
The article above should address all your concerns and much more!

And yes, unless MTN decides otherwise, I don't think there'll be an extension to the offer period.
Think the offer is already oversubscribed.
The offer appear to have gathered much momentum, particularly in the South-East and Northern parts of the country.
MTN were well prepared for it with enough 'goodwill' to get folks in. There was even an announcement that the company will commence construction work on the terribly bad Enugu-Onitsha express way as part of the coys CSR initiative.
Thks boss.
Should be an oversight since I'm not picking the IPO, so, not much attention paid to it.

The aspect that got me a bit somehow was the momentum gathering aspect. It was over-publicized with lots of noise everywhere self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
yMcy56:

Thks boss.
Should be an oversight since I'm not picking the IPO, so, not much attention paid to it.

The aspect that got me a bit somehow was the momentum gathering aspect. It was over-publicized with lots of noise everywhere self.

The too much noise about it scared me off it actually. I feel if it was that juicy, the likes of Otedolas wouldn't have made it cascaded to 1k units buyers like me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbosoro: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
@OGG, the link is no more accessible.

onegentleguy:

I just published an article with the title:

MTN NIGERIA: "THE ANATOMY OF A PUBLIC OFFER"

...Dissecting the recent PO (public offer) proposal by MTN Nigeria; everything from interpreting the Nos to looking in on the recent financials with a view to seeking VALUE!

It's published on booksie, the U.K blog medium and the personal finance section of some select national dailies.

You may wish to read through by using the link below;
https://www.booksie.com/663437-mtn-nigeria-the-anatomy-of-a-public-offer

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:28am On Dec 14, 2021
My Oga, you have good points though. However, I can assure you IF OIL price ever goes above $100, the US (arguably largest producer) will flood the market with their oil reserves and even pump more money to oil shale producers to start producing unconventionally. This will less than 6 month crash oil price as we recently witnessed.

From what the chart is saying, there is high probability that Nigeria market is likely to experience tough time from 2022. Market price may even rise to 50K...

Let me show you one more market breadth indicator (Advance and Decline - AD). See chart below, when AD line climax, price continue to rise, then price later falls in line with AD.

https://invst.ly/wvpu1

In any case, this is past data and this does not guarantee of future results, it's just a guilde
grin grin grin grin grin

RabbiDoracle:

The seed for a mega oil boom has been sown. There is a high level of underinvestment in the fossil energy space. And couple with the ESG movement/agents blocking financing fossil fuel production, there is going to be a severe energy shortage. And that was why I placed Brent getting to $220 per barrel and natural gas hitting $17. But that would be after oil and Nat gas decline considerably first before they spike out into space.

I hold a contrary view to BBM. I'm expecting 2022 till 2023 to be a bumper harvest for EMs. It will be a parabolic rise never seem before. I expect NSE ASI to reach 100K if not more.

Summarily, my forecasts:

Brent $220 after it declines to $30 to $50 range.

Nat gas $17 after it falls towards $2.4

NSE ASI to 100K.

Do you Due diligence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2021
currentprice:
The stock is "TOTAL"

thatz the one pple have not been mentioning here. The other one is popular and well known to everyone many have it in their portfolio and they are buying it everyday.

Note: many stock are selling at discount on d floor right now and it will still get better if one get d patient. am just sharing those I feel is cheaper in my own opinion.
grin grin grin ;

Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you...
Ve been accumulating same under N200..
FBNQuest and Vetiva analysts also agree with the submission...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2021
Willie2015:

Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you...
Ve been accumulating same under N200..
FBNQuest and Vetiva analysts also agree with the submission...

And what if the bears appear suddenly? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2021
megawealth01:

And what if the bears appear suddenly? grin

We are looking ...
forward to Xmas rally...
Not this month..
December is historically bullish....
Allow us to enjoy this ride ...my brother...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2021
Willie2015:

We are looking ...
forward to Xmas rally...
Not this month..
December is historically bullish....
Allow us to enjoy this ride ...my brother...

Let's hope so too... If na Peter eh I for finish am but make I just follow dey look grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bukkydudu: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Sampi4me:

Best investment ever, I bought shares of 5k. After the whole whatever, they paid me over 80k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bukkydudu: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2021
currentprice:

habaaa. not vitafoam, i dont give alert on a stock twice.,, they have milk dry this one but still have more potential to rise further than many stock on the floor

grin grin grin grin grin

Good day,
Pls can you enlighten me more on shares, I intend to sell some of my FBNH shares now, then probably buy later when price is down a bit. But my account officer is telling me to hold. I have made so much lost on shares as I don't know much about it.

Please is this the best time to hold or I should go ahead and buy later.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joyfun45: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Good day, please I'm new to stock exchange and shares. I need a mentor or someone who can put me through. I have interest in investing. I will appreciate your response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
yMcy56:

Ok.......but pls check first if there's "IMG" in your CSCS statement as advised.
If you see it there, then that's BOCGAS.
They recently changed name and I think I posted it here too.

BTW, I think it's very wrong for them to reply you that they're still busy with MTN offer.
What sort of BS is that?

If you can't find it, send mail straight to SEC, copy CSCS and copy them..........and see how they'll sort your issues out for you fast.

Nonsense and ingredients!!

I am pleased to inform you guys that they have finally credited my CSCS acct today.thanks for all the supports .remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Slimdove:

I am pleased to inform you guys that they have finally credited my CSCS acct today.thanks for all the supports .remain blessed.
That must be a stupid house.Why did they withdraw from your account when the transaction didn't go through.And only credited you back after many mails.Watch your back this was how witchcraft started

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DonDiego(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please what do some of the suffixes that trail the names of companies listed on the NGX such as MRF, BLS, DIP, DWL etc stand for?

Is there anywhere on the NGX website that it is explained?

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
DonDiego:
Please what do some of the suffixes that trail the names of companies listed on the NGX such as MRF, BLS, DIP, DWL etc stand for?

Is there anywhere on the NGX website that it is explained?

Thank you.

They are ticker symbols .

They are unique abbreviations to identify traded shares on stock exchanges.

FBNH - FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by queenDD(f): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Alpha Morgan Capital invites you to the 4th edition of its quarterly
Wealth and Economic Review Webinar with Bismarck Rewane.

Date: Tuesday 21st, December 2021
Time: 10 -11AM
Venue: Zoom
Registration is free.

https:///WERseriesQ4

(1) (2) (3) ... (6548) (6549) (6550) (6551) (6552) (6553) (6554) ... (7757) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m), Jats2k2002, Princkez, tayejay(m), lancee(m), ekkywolex(m), sterlingD(m), OBAGADAFFI, megawealth01 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.