Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10948124 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Josh121:

Abeg my Oga what is going on in transcorp
SELL YOUR TRANSCORP TOO THEN I WILL TELL YOU cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Michael11stock:
SELL YOUR TRANSCORP TOO THEN I WILL TELL YOU cry cry cry

No didn't sell but bought some
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Josh121:

Abeg my Oga what is going on in transcorp

I have to congratulate team Transcorp, Ubcap, Fcmb, Fidelity, Uba etc. once again. Enjoy your loots ooooo!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dotstay01: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
myjoy08:

I have to congratulate team Transcorp, Ubcap, Fcmb, Fidelity, Uba etc. once again. Enjoy your loots ooooo!
good day house, nice job @all. @myjoy does your post imply all those in d mentioned coy should strt selling cause dats only when they can enjoy their loot. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bro dont hate yourself yet. The market is always difficult to predict. Oando can start heading northwards as from tomorrow and Transcorp doing the opposite. No one has always outsmart Mr market, as long as you have a good reason for doing what you did. Oando at its current price is a good bargain. Its 52 week high is above 30 naira. Happy investing bro.
Michael11stock:
I hate myself for selling my transcorp for oando cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
dotstay01:
good day house, nice job @all. @myjoy does your post imply all those in d mentioned coy should strt selling cause dats only when they can enjoy their loot. thanks.

Thank you Myjoy!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
myjoy08:

Thank you Myjoy! Of all my holdings, Fidelity was less promising. But am happy I bought at @ 1.18 and still patiently waiting for it to touch 2.0 before I off- load. I hope it gets there anytime soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
FrankTalk1:

Thank you Myjoy! Of all my holdings, Fidelity was less promising. But am happy I bought at @ 1.18 and still patiently waiting for it to touch 2.0 before I off- load. I hope it gets there anytime soon.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
dotstay01:

That is your decision to make. Anyway the patient dog eat the fastest bone. Not much to talk about...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Looks like cashcraft website has either been hacked or is under construction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
@newbies listen to @myjoy08 without due diligence at your own peril.

@myjoy08 and @Chibuking81 are equal and opposite. One is always bullish the other always bearish. So both can make your feverish

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
bigass:
@newbies listen to @myjoy08 without due diligence at your own peril.

@myjoy08 and @Chibuking81 are equal and opposite. One is always bullish the other always bearish. So both can make your feverish

Thank you jare sister Big. Your explanation is very nice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
jp130:
Is dis d bull
we xpect or shud we expect anoda bull. Morgan de try o
ya, processed my acct within 48h
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
please what is really going to happen in Nem pls as third quarter eps seems 40kobo if i'm not mistaken so what is the expectations of markets players. Can Nem pay atleast 10kobo or do their usual management chopping and coming under disguise of negative earnings that will make the retarded pay paltry 6kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
feelamong,passwelle,myjoy08,franktalk,frankrich, natruetalk, Moneysage and nosa,my papa (agbalowomeri a.k.a. sir valuefront on smn et.al, this nem question is directed to you.Thank you sirs! lols,as await your wonderful responses from different island of intelligence.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
immanuello:
feelamong,passwelle,myjoy08,franktalk,frankrich, natruetalk, Moneysage and nosa,my papa (agbalowomeri a.k.a. sir valuefront on smn et.al, this nem question is directed to you.Thank you sirs! lols,as await your wonderful responses from different island of intelligence.

Sir, what I can vividly say is that some moneybags are looking at the sides of Nem which represents a buying opportunities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, what I can vividly say is that some moneybags are looking at the sides of Nem which represents a buying opportunities.
I noticed that too, same way they raised aiico to unprecedented level of 95kobo.But i wanna use the gift of mc to get huge lower during the low ebb period of the trading day.If nem can surprise players and pay atleast 10kobo for a stock trading at almost 70kobo that huge crunchy cornflakes of atleast 10%.Let see what becomes of nem of eps 40kobo selling at 67kobo to one continsure having almost yearly full eps of 18kobo out of which 10kobo is often paid and the firms sell her stock at almost 80-90kobo range since many years.Bad ethics shabby corporate governance has priced down nem after custodian 3rd eps is 40kobo if i right by fact though custodian has a strong posssibility of moving forward massively while maybe a doubt.Sir,myjoy08 pls help me confirm custodian eps for third quarter and full year guidance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Machine075: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Just studying
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
i can assure you all that some money bags are looking the way of ashaka cement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
immanuello:
please what is really going to happen in Nem pls as third quarter eps seems 40kobo if i'm not mistaken so what is the expectations of markets players. Can Nem pay atleast 10kobo or do their usual management chopping and coming under disguise of negative earnings that will make the retarded pay paltry 6kobo.
Thank God I left this company snd moved on. I will not associate myself again with any insurance company whose shareholders are trekking while management members cook up negative earnings on financial statements are riding on latest SUV's and allocating secret juicy deals to themselves. #neveragain grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
@immanuello: I wish I was privy to NEM's impending corporate plans. That said, the coy doesn't fit my investment philosophy, though it may do well for short-termers.

In the short term, with or without reference to the stock's valuation metrics, an upside of 20% is attainable. But a pull back to 0.60 may precede the bull run, especially in view of looming economic events. And this correlates, however imperfectly, with the current accumulation the stock is experiencing and with Myjoy08's response.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
hello everyone, please my Dad bought zenith bank shares over six yrs now and only got dividend once. Please what can we do abt it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
chai, na only state of the nation thread day for smn now, not good for we investors, ke?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
bigass:
i can assure you all that some money bags are looking the way of ashaka cement
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pinkyeyes:
hello everyone, please my Dad bought zenith bank shares over six yrs now and only got dividend once. Please what can we do abt it?

Please, who are those you refer to as "we"? i.e Is your Dad included the pronoun? If 'yes', then all "you" need is your Dad's means of identification and his Banker's Confirmation of Signature. With these two documents, Veritas Registrars might resolve your uncleared warrants.

You might also want to send an email to: enquiry@veritasregistrars.com

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Moneysage:
@immanuello: I wish I was privy to NEM's impending corporate plans. That said, the coy doesn't fit my investment philosophy, though it may do well for short-termers.

In the short term, with or without reference to the stock's valuation metrics, an upside of 20% is attainable. But a pull back to 0.60 may precede the bull run, especially in view of looming economic events. And this correlates, however imperfectly, with the current accumulation the stock is experiencing and with Myjoy08's response.
@Thank you moneysage.9free;
{
Jah bless you;
}
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 1:52am On Mar 12, 2015
Pls I'm a newbie, how do I get an account

Currently looking at Stanbic Ibtc and FSDH stock broking firm online...any tips pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 12, 2015
@stockbull,agbalowomeri and feelamong, any new dev on iei , whether rumour or real?
25m staked todayfrom.almost weekly 0 sales . When is their 2012,2013 and 2014 result coming out?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 4:11am On Mar 12, 2015
fulfillment2020:
Tony Elumelu the NSE manipulator, Afriprud, UBcap, UBA and Transcorp.
transcorp will outform just wondering the dividend #? Tgt @ 4.5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2015
President Goodluck is Visiting the Nigeria Exchange today.

Gurus in the house, is there any likely impact of his visit on equities today ??

http://starconnectmedia.com/2015/03/11/jonathan-meets-stock-brokers-in-lagos/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Make the man no go bring bad luck o. I'm enjoying the on-going bullish run. For the first time since becoming President...What is he coming to do when the time is quarter to go?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2015
presiade:
Make the man no go bring bad luck o. I'm enjoying the on-going bullish run. For the first time since becoming President...What is he coming to do when the time is quarter to go?

Hehehe, as market hear yesterday say dumbo dey come, all man pick race! The bear has started from yesterday. Chibu take over from Myjoy0088

#DiveForCover

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adamx23(m), UncleBone, Agbalowomeri, sterlingD(m), chunkuli, Emeka1441, SonofElElyonRet, Blackman101 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.