Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11088228 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6631) (6632) (6633) (6634) (6635) (6636) (6637) ... (7820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
DrAwo:

Updc is very different from UPDCREIT...

You are right.

I had a hard time finding it under the EQUITY board. It turned out to be listed under REITCEF for Real Estate Investment Trusts, Closed-end funds. What ever that means...

I am removing it from d table.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
UCAP
Over 25M units done in transactions, Quite a lot of picks....
Opened @12.10 post markdown and closed @12.50..........Up with +0.40k.......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
handsomebolanle:

We simply didn't prepare for the opportunity...
If we don't politicise matters, we take it to ethnic... if not ethnic, we take it to religion... We merry-go-round in an abysmal state.
2023 is the concern now- Not the affairs of the State.
Couldn't have been better said. We are focused too much on ethnicity, religion and geopoliticals to see things for what they exactly are.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Samba151:
Dear friend,

You can quit your job in the next 30 days to start an extremely profitable home based business starting with just $100 if you act on the information I’m going to share with you

Interested people should send me a dm.

I promise it’s defined going to be worth your time.

Or better stil join my WhatsApp group

https:///HSHK4aWnhNrDLt3SxmkVVa[b][/b]
Really,I believe all your fmly and village people are in it already and making too much money

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Samba151:
Dear friend,

You can quit your job in the next 30 days to start an extremely profitable home based business starting with just $100 if you act on the information I’m going to share with you

Interested people should send me a dm.

I promise it’s defined going to be worth your time.

Or better stil join my WhatsApp group

https:///HSHK4aWnhNrDLt3SxmkVVa[b][/b]

Genuine money making opportunities are highly coded. It is a matter of few are called and fewer are chosen.

I am sure all members of your family, extended family, friends, neighbours, church and mosque members, class mates in the secondary school and university have already resigned based on what they learnt from you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Biafran4life:
Really,I believe all your fmly and village people are in it already and making too much money

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curiouscity(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Biafran4life:

This is the question most greedy people fail to ask these scammers. If he's truly making money, why would he tell you before his entire family? But I can bet Nigerians will still fall mugu!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
I’ve noticed something in this group
When a discussion goes on and old guyz in the group aren’t too happy with it and no regular “senior” member contributes

We immediately say a scam post
And many peeps come and insult the person but they frame their English in a way to address the person who made the conversation they don’t like

It never happens when the regular guyz and old timers are chatting

I believe these scammers are fake and it’s he regular guyz that create the scammers inorder to insult the guyz in the group who’s conversation they don’t like

Hope am wrong and it’s not a mind game
Will wait for the next time it happens again to check undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
See I wasn’t wrong
Now let’s see the insults that follow grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by domin8(f): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
petaling:

Dont buy now, this period is for experienced traders (short term) not time for the 'buy' market. Wait for the market to be down. You can put your money in money market fund while monitoring the price movement. Remove the Dansugar and add Dangcement. Alhaji is mopping the share which could drive the price to 500 naira.

Thank you, I actually need to advise my brokers ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
https://nairametrics.com/2022/03/09/uba-needs-a-value-booster/

Abnormal behaviour of UBA share price becoming very obvious
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Drawdown is d percent drop of a stock between its highest point and its lowest point for a given time frame. What some people call bear. Note that there may be more than one drawdown within the period (eg. Year), the worst is d maximum drawdown.

On selected stocks I used last years drawdowns to estimate possible entries. If all things remain d same(eg. No bad news, no pandemic, no wars or coup d'etat cheesy ).

In d table below:

Date: the day the stock hit its lowest point; for d maximum drawdown in 2021.

Drawdown(%): the magnitude of d drawdown in %

Value: the stock closing price on that day

CP: current closing price

EXP_P: expected entry price

For example, I expect zenith to drop to atleast #20.45 at some point this year. Bitcoin to $22,383.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2022
ositadima1:
Drawdown is d percent drop of a stock between its highest point and its lowest point for a given time frame. What some people call bear. Note that there may be more than one drawdown within the period (eg. Year), the worst is d maximum drawdown.

On selected stocks I used last years drawdowns to estimate possible entries. If all things remain d same(eg. No bad news, no pandemic, no wars or coup d'etat cheesy ).

In d table below:

For example, I expect zenith to drop to atleast #20.45 at some point this year. Bitcoin to $22,383.

This is selfless! And for welcoming all suggestions/corrections politely, weldone sir/ma.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lovelygbems: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2022
Redoil:

clown you are talking to people who are professionals in banking, investment and finance and you think you are talking to clown take your problem to romace section you will surely catch mugu

Ours is a private equity company that has interests in several industries which includes this mortgage banking.....just because you've not seen it done before doesn't mean we are fraudsters....

If you want more information, contact me on 07067025384
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=moneymanager post=110892730]I’ve noticed something in this group
When a discussion goes on and old guyz in the group aren’t too happy with it and no regular “senior” member contributes

We immediately say a scam post
And many peeps come and insult the person but they frame their English in a way to address the person who made the conversation they don’t like

It never happens when the regular guyz and old timers are chatting

I can only smell a biased mind here.
What they said is simply d truth.adverts from people looking for whom to scam is not welcome and a BIG THUMB UP to all the ogas looking out for us. If it is a good money spinning scheme give it to family and friends first. Period!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Lovelygbems:

Ours is a private equity company that has interests in several industries which includes this mortgage banking.....just because you've not seen it done before doesn't mean we are fraudsters....

If you want more information, contact me on 07067025384

Kindly share the name of the organization

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lovelygbems: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Kindly share the name of the organization

Oxford Holdings
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Lovelygbems:

Oxford Holdings

Okay ooooo.

Very big red flag.

The jack of all trades and master of none.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2022
UPDCREIT Bonus shares was credited to my CSCS account yesterday but it not reflecting in my Morgan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2022
freeman67:
UPDCREIT Bonus shares was credited to my CSCS account yesterday but it not reflecting in my Morgan.

Contact Morgan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2022
freeman67:

CSCS statement is the authentic one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2022
UCAP trading Platform has been very difficult to use after the update.

It always rejects trades(full-bid or full-offer).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2022
safepaulooo:
https://nairametrics.com/2022/03/09/uba-needs-a-value-booster/

Abnormal behaviour of UBA share price becoming very obvious

UBA ..
No be today matter...
When Tony need it to move...
He knows what to do...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lovelygbems: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Okay ooooo.

Very big red flag.

The jack of all trades and master of none.

Meaning you don't know anything about business models.... especially a private equity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Lovelygbems:

Meaning you don't know anything about business models.... especially a private equity

Thank you very much.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Lovelygbems:

Can you simply leave this forum. We don't need your investment here. Go to investment forum and share it with them. We simply talk about stocks and shares only here

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RepairZone: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
ositadima1:

In d table below:

How did you arrive at entry prices pls ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6631) (6632) (6633) (6634) (6635) (6636) (6637) ... (7820) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), Engrblessing(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.