Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894722 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6655) (6656) (6657) (6658) (6659) (6660) (6661) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Looking closely at GTCO it may stay low till Q1 results comes out this month. If the results look good and departs from the poor outcome of last year, the price will not stay low again. If the Q1 is not exciting, it is bound to go further down till those dumping it finish (suspect 1 or 2 FPI's is dumping). If Q1 turns out good despite the election brohaha it will resist major price drop and instead creep up slowly as local bargain hunters cherry pick.

Generally, I think the election brohaha and the current country outlook is already priced into the current depressed valuation of most stocks, resulting in very low PE's and PB's. Should outlook change prices will start creeping up slowly. Pray outlook changes for the better and does not deteriorate further.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Someone said it is sweeter than orgasm, please pardon my language
Haaaa, pa Emma. There're little children like me on this platform ooo. cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
seyisanya:
Haaaa, pa Emma. There're little children like me on this platform ooo. cheesy cool

How little children come dey interprete wetin elders dey talk? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Just received my UBA dividend... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
DeRuggedProf:
Mine never show!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
seyisanya:

I didn't say so, it was a reported speech

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
BabsO2:
Looking closely at GTCO it may stay low till Q1 results comes out this month. If the results look good and departs from the poor outcome of last year, the price will not stay low again. If the Q1 is not exciting, it is bound to go further down till those dumping it finish (suspect 1 or 2 FPI's is dumping). If Q1 turns out good despite the election brohaha it will resist major price drop and instead creep up slowly as local bargain hunters cherry pick.

Generally, I think the election brohaha and the current country outlook is already priced into the current depressed valuation of most stocks, resulting in very low PE's and PB's. Should outlook change prices will start creeping up slowly. Pray outlook changes for the better and does not deteriorate further.

Wait until Tinubu is confirmed as the candidate of APC and potential president of Nigeria, then you will see the real pricing in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
They have come again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
UBA where is my dividend oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Fabulouslouie(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Phlinx:

Investment One isn't all that it is advertised to be. Too many shortcomings.
I now use Meristem and very happy here.

Is the registration process on meristem tedious? And how what is their commission like?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
DeRuggedProf:
Mine just dropped
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PrinceInTheNort: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Elderniercri:

Pls I bought the mtn shares through PrimaryOffer
I have my CSCS account number and all that
But I wanted to get my statement so I sent them a mail
They replied that I should contact my stockbroker
Please do you have any idea who that might be?
I have no idea… I didn’t pursue further cos they said they’ll credit my PrimaryOffer account today and I can see my statement there

But they didn’t credit when I checked and it was too late to get a response from them

Can you advise me further? I’m a newbie
Please did you later rectify this problem. Since I bought the shares, I haven’t even bothered to check till last week and I I have been unable to even login to PrimaryOffer application
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
UBA dividend has landed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uba has landed.
Yesterday Zenith.
I wish I loaded GTCO too.
Dis is like printing money.
Life is good... ... ...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
leparj:
Uba has landed.
Yesterday Zenith.
I wish I loaded GTCO too.
Dis is like printing money.
Life is good... ... ...

If you invest and you no dey get steady and regular dividends, wetin you gain?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Zenith bank network doesn’t want me to smile today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 21ju: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Do we have index fund here in Nigeria just like the US S&P or the Vanguard?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
GANDALF1:

Wait until Tinubu is confirmed as the candidate of APC and potential president of Nigeria, then you will see the real pricing in.

I don't really think it's the confirmation of Presidential candidate for APC or PDP that will cause a downwards re-pricing. But rather further breakdown of law and order beyond what we are currently experiencing. There are more chances the atmosphere will improve.

Watching Ogun State Transportation Master plan live on Channels TV. The future is bright. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
21ju:
Do we have index fund here in Nigeria just like the US S&P or the Vanguard?
Yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
BabsO2:

Is there a website that i can use to check the PE and PB of stocks listed on the NGX and the NASD?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wapgod:

Is there a website that i can use to check the PE and PB of stocks listed on the NGX and the NASD?

You have to calculate it yourself.

Meristem Securities research have for about 30 stocks that are in their universe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 21ju: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wapgod:

Yes
Please help me list them . Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Toluway:

Na money dey give real man ogasm na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
i don wack my own since afternoon. i 1st enter amala yahoo for ojota.
Curry30:
UBA dividend has landed.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
One plate of steak coming up courtesy of UBA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ImperialCovfefe: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wapgod:

Bloomberg's website
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:09am On Apr 08, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Bloomberg's website
There now taking payment for their services.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6655) (6656) (6657) (6658) (6659) (6660) (6661) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.