Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894641 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6659) (6660) (6661) (6662) (6663) (6664) (6665) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
olajosy:
Hello guys, happy weekend. I have an investment platform that would enable you to be making money daily without fear of losing it unlike bet9ja and other platform that doesn't guarantee the safety of your money. Incase you are interested you can get back to me on my WhatsApp link 07032059360 to tell you more on how it works... Trial will convince you.

Are you sure you don't have malaria? Pls go and treat it fast before typhoid join oooo....

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YourhealthNG2(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o. smiley
E Ku earning season. smiley

FIDELITY : Sighted @3.68........and the strength is still there......
NAHCO:. Sighted @5.40......and doesn't seems tired yet.......this coy gave one of the juiciest reward to shareholders this earning season...... wink
WAPCO : Touched below 22 after markdown........sighted @22.95 as at now.....so far...
UCAP: Looks like any portfolio without this stock is now incomplete.........sighted @13.50..so far.... grin
ZENITH : Gradually arriving KM 24..........
GTCO: Much accumulation ongoing .........presently @23.......touched 21.50 Ex-Div....
FCMB If you see Fidelity running Northwards, just know that FCMB will somehow give a chase.......... Qualification Date for Dividend is Thur 14th April.....
NGXGROUP : Lots of accumulation ongoing in this stock by some entities......
Thank you for the update.

Please I need your advice. GTB at current price (23) or Zenith bank (23.80). Which is better
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
lolaluv1:
Hi, Mcy56.
Please what do you think about Courteville?
Courtville is a good stock.
It has been extensively analyzed and recommended here.
Delisting or no delisting, it's a good one going by the financials and the sector it belongs..........though I haven't check the Q4 (will check and amend this post later).
Think this stock will favour the patient ones the most.

A dividend of 0.04 was recommended for the 2021 FYE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

Thank you for the update.
Please I need your advice. GTB at current price (23) or Zenith bank (23.80). Which is better
Why not pick some GT when it got to 21.50/21.70?
Anyway don't mind me. grin
Actually both are good.......if you can pick in 50/50 it's fine......
.....but if you planned buying only one maybe for now, me I'll go with GT @CP. lipsrsealed grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YourhealthNG2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
yMcy56:

Why not pick some GT when it got to 21.50/21.70?
Anyway don't mind me. grin
Actually both are good.......if you can pick in 50/50 it's fine......
.....but if you planned buying only one maybe for now, me I'll go with GT @CP. lipsrsealed grin
I was waiting for Ucap to pick more at 11.plus but before I knew it flew away. I was thinking Ucap is expensive at current price??, reason I'm considering GTB or zenith.

Thank you for your sound advice as usual.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
For all the elders in the house,

Being as conservative as possible, is it safe to pin UCAP's Forward yield(2022) at N2?

Question is for research purpose.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toun2nl: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mpeace:
From what its customers have said in this forum, I dont think you are correct in your answer.

Which do you recommend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toun2nl: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Toluway:

Kei.......Bana so.
Which do you recommend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

I was waiting for Ucap to pick more at 11.plus but before I knew it flew away. I was thinking Ucap is expensive at current price??, reason I'm considering GTB or zenith.
Ok........but the lowest UCAP did after markdown was 11.95.......then settled back @12.20........before moving up gradually.
Going by many metrics which the sage, Pa Emma and other ogas highlighted, Ucap wasn't expensive @12 then.
In as much as you align with sound fundamental stocks, think it's okay anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Toun2nl:

Which do you recommend?
MorganCapital.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
FIDELITY: sighted @3.75.....
UCAP: @13.75.....
NAHCO: @5.50......
ZENITH: @23.95......
GTCO: @22.95/23.....

MTNN
CBN grants approval to start banking operations as MOMO Payment Service Bank targeted at rural devpt...
https://nairametrics.com/2022/04/11/cbn-grants-final-approval-for-mtn-to-start-banking-operations-as-momo-psb/

TRANSCORP:
Marked down today for 0.02 Dividend........the Dividend just be like say den dash person something. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
@Madam Mcy, please what is your take on Meyer? its gaining 10% almost daily. am thinking of joining the quad trying to pick some afolabi units grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Toun2nl:

Which do you recommend?
Morgan Capital.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
edwardaigb:
@Madam Mcy, please what is your take on Meyer? its gaining 10% almost daily. am thinking of joining the quad trying to pick some afolabi units grin grin grin
Why you no talk before......the day it was available @0.79 or so?.... smiley ......and I mentioned it here before dem clear am that day.....
Meyer is currently enjoying the blessings of the elders.......
Meyer was stagnant at a particular price for so long, think 0.64 or so.......later they sold asset and declared N1.50 for shareholders.......after markdown, it was zeroed to 0.20k........amd since then it's been on full bid and gaining.....
It's very illiquid though.....and I didn't check their Q4 financials yet.....maybe that could explain further on the upward mvmts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mfunkynation:
..... After I bought Zee @10.50 and sold @16...
bought Ucap @2+ and sold @6+..
I have learned a BIGGER LESSON!
I don't sold my good fundamental soups anymore but I accumulate more...
At one point or another, we will all come to this realisation...
Every great investor in the world reached this conclusion prior to the unveiling of their greatness...
#Selah...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
i am yet to recieve my dividend from gtb holding and UBA any reason for the delay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Redoil:
i am yet to recieve my dividend from gtb holding and UBA any reason for the delay

Contact the registrars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
edwardaigb:
....But I think Meyer must have been getting to the peak now........
Delivered over 400% gain in a row..........
Though Mr. Market has a mind of its own.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
No dividend from Glaxo this year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
veecovee:
No dividend from Glaxo this year?

There's oo 45K
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Abbasmh:

There's oo 45K
Ok thanks, I just saw it few minutes ago. I've been running around, lost my father
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
veecovee:

Ok thanks, I just saw it few minutes ago. I've been running around, lost my father
Sorry for your lost...
Accept my Sympathy Brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
onegentleguy:

I just published an article with the title:

MTN NIGERIA: "THE ANATOMY OF A PUBLIC OFFER"

...Dissecting the recent PO (public offer) proposal by MTN Nigeria; everything from interpreting the Nos to looking in on the recent financials with a view to seeking VALUE!

It's published on booksie, the U.K blog medium and the personal finance section of some select national dailies.

You may wish to read through by using the link below;
https://www.booksie.com/663437-mtn-nigeria-the-anatomy-of-a-public-offer

Regards

As expected, MTN Nig has finally gotten it's long awaited but deserving approval from the CBN to operate a payment service bank. (ref: Momo Psb)

Congratulations to all those who followed the guide in the article above and keyed in @ btw N170 to N175.
They should be up by approx 21% on average by now. (ROI in view)
I see the equity price of MTN trading @ btw N246-283.7 in the short to mid term. (N208.5 @ today's close)

NOTE: NOT to be infered as any sought of recommendation. ...due diligence still applies.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mfunkynation:

Sorry for your lost...
Accept my Sympathy Brother
Thanks and God bless you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
onegentleguy:
I just published an article with the title:

"A BANK AND TWO FLOUR MILLING COMPANY"
...breaking down the proposed part acquisition of HONEYWELL FLOUR MILLS (HFM) by FLOURMILLS NIG PLC (FMN) following the recent FIRST BANK (FBNH) insider brouhaha. ...the winners, the loser!

It's published on booksie, the UK blog medium and the personal finance section of some select national dailies.

You may wish to read through by using the link below;
https://www.booksie.com/663035-a-bank-and-2-flour-milling-company

Regards.

I think it should pay to keep an eye on HFM PLC. (Honeywell Flour)
For the coys equity holders and would-be investors/traders, you may wish to be guided by the article above.

Again, NOT to be interpreted as any sought of recommendation.
...when in doubt, pls do well to seek the service of a reputable investment manager/adviser for guidance.

Selah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
veecovee:

So sorry to hear that! ...pls accept my heartfelt condolences.

And yes GSK declared a div of 45k for YE, 2021... a 12.5% increase from previous yr guide. (ref: 40k for 2020 FY)
Some persons actually thought and did project that the coy will not be able to pay a div for 2021.

Coperate action details:
QD... April 22, CR... April 25- May 5, PD... May 27.
...HOLD and enjoy your dividend bro!

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lolaluv1(f): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
yMcy56:

Courtville is a good stock.
It has been extensively analyzed and recommended here.
Delisting or no delisting, it's a good one going by the financials and the sector it belongs..........though I haven't check the Q4 (will check and amend this post later).
Think this stock will favour the patient ones the most.

A dividend of 0.04 was recommended for the 2021 FYE.

Thank you sis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toun2nl: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mpeace:
MorganCapital.
It seems Morgan Capital has the lowest fees

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
veecovee:

Accept my condolence. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mfunkynation:
..... After I bought Zee @10.50 and sold @16...
bought Ucap @2+ and sold @6+..
I have learned a BIGGER LESSON!
I don't sold my good fundamental soups anymore but I accumulate more...

That is how to build wealth in the capital market

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ades1:
For all the elders in the house,

Being as conservative as possible, is it safe to pin UCAP's Forward yield(2022) at N2?

Question is for research purpose.

Thanks

It has been growing its earnings by 25% in last 4 years, at N1.88 for 2021 please do the math

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
yMcy56:

....But I think Meyer must have been getting to the peak now........
Delivered over 400% gain in a roll........
Though Mr. Market has a mind of its own.....

Thank you Ma, God Bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6659) (6660) (6661) (6662) (6663) (6664) (6665) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ucvin and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.