Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,742 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11098117 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Youngzedd:

I know about Transcorp, just that it's after 2 days after election.
No lele, I will see if I can enter after election.

You wan enter stock wey dey sell for N10 because of N0.37k dividend? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
kotlass:

You wan enter stock wey dey sell for N10 because of N0.37k dividend? cheesy cheesy

I was about to ask the same question. Honestly I would prefer these dividend announcement after election.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
kotlass:

Haven't concluded yet.

Anything buying will be after 28, then I observe the atmosphere if it's funny, I withdraw all my money from Morgan and keep it safe in my bank account.

Just in case the country turn to something. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Youngzedd:

Haven't concluded yet.
Anything buying will be after 28, then I observe the atmosphere if it's funny, I withdraw all my money from Morgan and keep it safe in my bank account.

Stop the fear mongering angry. If the 2nd bolded happens, do you think your bank will open? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
MilikiAgent:

Stop the fear mongering angry. If the 2nd bolded happens, do you think your bank will open? grin

I think it will be safer there than Morgan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Youngzedd:

I think it will be safer there than Morgan.
Ogbeni, if you envisage such a scenario your safest bet will be to exit the NSE and Naira and revert to USD which you will hold in cash (per adventure you need to buy your way into Benin Republic)
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
The monkey hunters have disappeared with their loot! Myjoy, Myjoy there is God oooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Election! Election! Election! 12 more days to go, and 9 more working days to come. Within this period a day shall come when one will place sales mandate and nobody will be willing to buy, jump out has started already, if you don't know, know it from today, fear of unknown is stronger because election might be negative or positive. Negative has more percentage in this election so far as am concern, but after rain come sun. My money is not with any broker, but in the bank, but when the election day draw near, if the atmospher is not favourable, it will be easy for me to withdraw from the bank, it will be easier with the bank than broker as time progress.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chibuking81:
Election! Election! Election! 12 more days to go, and 9 more working days to come. Within this period a day shall come when one will place sales mandate and nobody will be willing to buy, jump out has started already, if you don't know, know it from today, fear of unknown is stronger because election might be negative or positive. Negative has more percentage in this election so far as am concern, but after rain come sun. My money is not with any broker, but in the bank, but when the election draw near, if the atmospher is not favourable, I can easyly withdraw from the bank, it will be easier with the bank than broker as time progress.

This guy can kill his wife if she earns more than him. He is just plain evil. His blood gushes when the bear is around. the floor is yours, keep talking.
I am very sure he is very disappointed that all stocks are not losing maximum 10%. If he had his way he will modify NSE rule to allow all stocks lose 20% everyday

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
The monkey hunters have disappeared with their loot! Myjoy, Myjoy there is God oooooooooooooooo

Sir Agba, i dey here watching all this relentlessness of continuous and consistent bear warning. Anyway, bear and bull make money but the pigs get slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
@bigasses why u come dey vex? Na him time be this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chibuking81:
Election! Election! Election! 12 more days to go, and 9 more working days to come. Within this period a day shall come when one will place sales mandate and nobody will be willing to buy, jump out has started already, if you don't know, know it from today, fear of unknown is stronger because election might be negative or positive. Negative has more percentage in this election so far as am concern, but after rain come sun. My money is not with any broker, but in the bank, but when the election day draw near, if the atmospher is not favourable, I will be easy for me to withdraw from the bank, it will be easier with the bank than broker as time progress.

you have extend your BEAR song to brokers again. Diaris gud oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir Agba, i dey here watching all this relentlessness of continuous and consistent bear warning. Anyway, bear and bull make money but the pigs get slaughtered.

Hahaha there is God oooooooooooo. You did not mention this word to your followers ooooo! Wait o, are they the pigs?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
bigass:

This guy can kill his wife if she earns more than him. He is just plain evil. His blood gushes when the bear is around. the floor is yours, keep talking.
I am very sure he is very disappointed that all stocks are not losing maximum 10%. If he had his way he will modify NSE rule to allow all stocks lose 20% everyday
irony, the truth is that I am one of the best husband so far, because I will always protect my wife from danger.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Youngzedd:

Haven't concluded yet.

Sir, so you think your bank is more safer than the stock market? I bet you will come back and buy the stock you sell at premium. Remember, this election will come and go peacefully.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Hahaha there is God oooooooooooo. You did not mention this word to your followers ooooo! Wait o, are they the pigs?

Don't misinformed my comments Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
bigass:

why this acid attack, I thought e-attack is not allow, you might be a stockbroker but relationship is not lost, because I must surely come back by this time next two weeks, though it depends on the atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
MilikiAgent:

Ogbeni, if you envisage such a scenario your safest bet will be to exit the NSE and Naira and revert to USD which you will hold in cash (per adventure you need to buy your way into Benin Republic)
grin

shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
bigass:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
bigass:

You don start !!, ....abeg allow me concentrate, my Kutlass de my hand de look NSE,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good to take life easy , Fear na bad thing ..i wonder what people wey don dey invest in long term stocks for the past 30 years and have several millions of naira worth of stocks in their portfolio do

So if there is war , na only stock we dey talk , what about properties ,the banks , what about human lives

Even with ur money , do you think you go get food buy

Lets have hope ..all will be Good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
I wonder d fear, election fit present buying opurtunity na. My only problem na dese 2014 results pouring in b4 election because e 4 sweet afta election. Its all gud sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
bigass:

babe take it easy..he is actually right for now...we should be cautious ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Can someone be kind enough to answer me please, if I buy a stock in secondary market through my broker, when divided is declared how and where do I receive the dividend. my broker is eurocomm securities, I was there last week and just gave the woman I saw there to buy FBN shares for me since I have account with them, I kinda forget to ask her that before I left.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
lancee:
Good to take life easy , Fear na bad thing ..i wonder what people wey don dey invest in long term stocks for the past 30 years and have several millions of naira worth of stocks in their portfolio do

So if there is war , na only stock we dey talk , what about properties ,the banks , what about human lives

As long as my Ghana VISA dey ready by monday next week, no wahala. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
lancee:
Lol, I had this conversation with a friend today. All those who are "sharing the fear" forget that the people who matter in the polity, who control the "violence" by their control of the violent, have a lot more at stake in the Nigeria project than you and I. On either side of the divide the main actors have investments in the NSE and outside of the NSE running into hundreds of millions of naira. Depending on who wins on the 28th, at most we will have a few days of tyre burning at a few road junctions in major cities. Thereafter life reverts to normal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jsmile:
Can someone be kind enough to answer me please, if I buy a stock in secondary market through my broker, when divided is declared how and where do I receive the dividend. my broker is eurocomm securities, I was there last week and just gave the woman I saw there to buy FBN shares for me since I have account with them, I kinda forget to ask her that before I left.
@bolded, that was a funny one sha.

The Registrars pays the dividends, not the broking firm. It is advisable to mandate your account with the Registrars by filling their e-dividend form for directing crediting to your bank account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrAwo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.