Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11098281 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
chimchris247:
Pls I want to know if I buy afriprude tommorow if I will be entitled to there dividend.I need an answer urgently to know if I should buy tommorow.

If you buy afriprud tomorrow you wont be entitled to dividend as it was already marked down today. However, if you want dividend you may take a look at UBCAP with a dividend of N0.20k but do your due diligence first.

Enjoy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
lancee:

grin yes we do
But me / you have the final say

Exactly. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
megainvest:

I think the stocks to look out for are those that will be releasing results immediately after the election - especially the ones with good dividend yield or good bonus. That is where the bull is likely to break out from.

Banking stocks with strong fundamentals to be precise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Well decoded. You cracked my riddle like a piece of chips! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
megainvest:
Well decoded. You cracked my riddle like a piece of chips! grin

Still have couple of B.S left
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Born2berich:

If you buy afriprud tomorrow you wont be entitled to dividend as it was already marked down today. However, if you want dividend you may take a look at UBCAP with a dividend of N0.20k but do your due diligence first.

Enjoy. smiley
Thank you very much sir.Please when is the mark down date for zenith bank dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
chimchris247:

Thank you very much sir.Please when is the mark down date for zenith bank dividend.

Zenith bank was marked down since on the 16th of this month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Born2berich:

Zenith bank was marked down since on the 16th of this month.

16th -20th .. sir do u still qualify if u buy before friday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Born2berich:

Honestly Oga Chibuking, i think you should take a chill pill and relax. We have heard your advice.
#Relaxandcalmdown
author=Born2berich post=31759271]

I tire bros. As for me i enjoy both posts from Myjoy08 and chikubing1 as i know that the final decision is still mine to make. If chibuking1 likes he can shout from now till 2019, nobody here can stop him as long as he doesnt break the NL rules. We actually need both prophets.[/quote]

some contradictions here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
soloniger:

some contradictions here

Not really. I only told him to take a chill pill and relax but if he insists that he wants to continue there is nothing i can do to stop him. I wont tell him to shut up or keep quiet. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
We are making money this year but we should budget the gains that we made very well. It is well. smiley

Read; http://money.cnn.com/2015/03/18/news/economy/nigeria-oil-finance-minister/index.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
I am targeting FO 112 oando 9 SEPLAT 173 and PZ 16 FBNH 4.9

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
bigass:
I am targeting FO 112 oando 9 SEPLAT 173 and PZ 16 FBNH 4.9

These are good entry points especially for FBNH if it comes true. i am always waiting at my usual junction with my sharpened cutlass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
lancee:

16th -20th .. sir do u still qualify if u buy before friday

No sir. To qualify you must buy before mark down date or ex-dividend date. If you buy any stock after mark down, you are on your own. grin

To know the ex-date always confirm from ft.com smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
4.90?Haba!............It won't come to that...........

Born2berich:

These are good entry points especially for FBNH if it comes true. i am always waiting at my usual junction with my sharpened cutlass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
bigass:

who be this?
@all dont let the sharks here bite you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
angelo82:

One thing i have learnt is to expect the worst and also the best in the NSE. If a stock could fall from N400 to N7 which seemed impossible then but it happened. FO rallied from N7 to N200 and it also looked impossible but it happed, so always expect the impossible from Mr. NSE.

Last year, nobody will ever believe first bank will fall to N6-N7 but it happened recently. Just make sure you sharpen your cutlass well and position yourself when the time comes. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Born2berich:

No sir. To qualify you must buy before mark down date or ex-dividend date. If you buy any stock after mark down, you are on your own. grin

To know the ex-date always confirm from ft.com smiley

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
angelo82:
@all 2008/2009

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sokijosh:
My 2cent info @all referencing father of 2 and debenzd feb 28, 2008. For those who have issues with cico,jijo,gigo,riro etc. Try to read father of 2 threads. He has a lot of info there. He never buys when the stocks are expensive, he always circles out to cheaper stocks or waits till the price has dropped to levels lower than what he originally bought, when he positions for 9 months, he stays there till the end of the year is over. There is no sentiment about any stock. In between he takes out only the profit to invest in other stocks. The reason being that there may still be profit to be made from such stocks. In addition, the time frame is usually 0 - 3 months and anything in between . He is always willing to wait it out till he has reached his target. To all newbies do your research on father of 2. Bye bye

where can we read about the father of 2 becos the thread doesn't seem to exist here on NL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
myjoy08:

Absolutely yes sir!

Thanks big boss, since I already have an existing account with Eurocomm securities, hope that won't be any problem? I can allow that one's I have with them (eurocomm) to be and start up with meritrade?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
chillykelly86:

Qualification date for AFRIPRUD was yesterday, 17th March, 2015. If you didn't own the shares at the end of yesterday, you shouldn't get the dividend.

since it takes 3 days for a stock you bought to drop in your account, let's say you buy the shares before the end of yesterday 17th as the case maybe and it still showing pending in your stock position, will you still get the dividend ? Please pardon my questions, am learning. Thanks guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
megainvest:

I think the stocks to look out for are those that will be releasing results immediately after the election - especially the ones with good dividend yield or good bonus. That is where the bull is likely to break out from.

How can we know those ones please? i requested a message from you, check your email please so also to Chibuking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Jsmile:

since it takes 3 days for a stock you bought to drop in your account, let's say you buy the shares before the end of yesterday 17th as the case maybe and it still showing pending in your stock position, will you still get the dividend ? Please pardon my questions, am learning. Thanks guys

Yes you will. Pending is just implying it is still in "clearing" but the day you bought it is the effective day you owned it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Jsmile:

How can we know those ones please? i requested a message from you, check your email please so also to Chibuking
check your email, you will see my reply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
me too mr. 'chibuk bear' lol!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2015
I am not for bear, I am in support of bull, because it will help us make money this year. Am only interested to enter at good and lowest junction and I want my friends here to benefit with me as we enter, let people not misunderstand my view. Bull is good and I am for bull.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
chillykelly86:

Yes you will. Pending is just implying it is still in "clearing" but the day you bought it is the effective day you owned it.

you guys are awesome. GRATITUDE!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Chibuking81:

Grateful brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
My good friends, people like sister bigass should not eat me raw, because very soon I will join force with friends like myjoy08 to campaign for bull.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2015
Jsmile:

Grateful brother.
you are welcome my good friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.