Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10863359 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ishiewo: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Redoil:

buy GTB
thanks BOSS... I will give it a try
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
FCMB

Reminds me of Darvas Box

grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
What up in the market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tendd:
Hi! Which stockbroker with good online portal/app can one access in trading stocks in Nigeria?

Afrinvest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
E Ku market o.
ZENITH: 21.90 ......up with +N1.80 so far.....
GT: 19.25......Up with +N1.15 so far....

Knowingly didn't post earlier when it started moving gradually, make Una no say I come monkey hunt....Even if Una say it's temporary, at least, dem still go up today.... tongue
Abeg make Una dey push Peter small small for that ZENITH queue o. grin

**Some profit taking ongoing in-between. Some fearfuls also selling in-between**
** Wahala for currency hoarders**

** GTCO closed @19.30 ........Up with N1.20!!
** ZENITH closed @21.80......Up with N1.70!!
*** E Ku Market o*** cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
yMcy56:
E Ku market o.

Knowingly didn't post earlier when it started moving gradually, make Una no say I come monkey hunt....Even if Una say it's temporary, at least, dem still go up today.... tongue

**Some profit taking ongoing in-between. Some fearfuls also selling in-between**
What's the rate now please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zegra:
Rate of what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
yMcy56:

Rate of what?
Dollar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by delvzy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wapgod:

Run oh.
Run
So many Cons
No Pros
Wetin you see?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
yMcy56:
E Ku market o.

...very impressive
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
I can taste the sarcasm
BullBearMkt:

...very impressive
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
I thought that 'monkey hunting' is for bad companies that are being pumped. To characterise you as that will be a grand error.

We know monkey hunters and you ma'am, do not qualify as one.

yMcy56:
E Ku market o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zegra:

Dollar

Actual (Abuja) Bureau the Change price today is N770. I was to buy something and after I was told the price I felt it should not be up to that amount since dollar is on a free fall right now but I was woken up when the aboki they called for confirmation said the best price he could buy now is the N770.

I just wish there was something strong backing the fall instead of rumour and speculation...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
thesilentone:
I can taste the sarcasm
...@thesilentone don't read wrong meaning to the comments. The moves from those 2 stocks in the last 2 days were not bad.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
More like today's move was impressive based on volume. Monday & Tuesday were just meh.

It is running straight into resistance though, so no yet uhuru.

BullBearMkt:

...@thesilentone don't read wrong meaning to the comments. The moves from those 2 stocks in the last 2 days were not bad.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
thesilentone:
More like today's move was impressive based on volume. Monday & Tuesday were just meh.

Good analysis...
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
thesilentone:

Let it bounce from resistance back to low for the next week or two. Before bouncing up again for a new high.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Zegra:

$1 = N802 as at yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Zegra:
Dollar
I'm not $$ advocate o, we have the Ogas in this area and can see you've been answered. smiley

...but since you asked me, the buying/selling rates actually varied yesterday 16th Nov., depending on the location. Rate still not stable.........
Closed @N790/$1 in some area, a bit lower than N800 yesterday......

** Meanwhile:
https://dailytrust.com/naira-redesign-dollar-may-crash-to-n200-efcc-chairman
https://www.nairaland.com/7436358/efcc-confiscates-over-6-million

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:18am On Nov 17, 2022
thesilentone:
I thought that 'monkey hunting' is for bad companies that are being pumped. To characterise you as that will be a grand error.

We know monkey hunters and you ma'am, do not qualify as one.
Thank you boss. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2022
Trying to sell some Zenith today but having issues on MORGAN CAPITAL iTRADE

Zenith closed yesterday 21.80

trying to set a sell at 22.8 but unfortunately the limit i found on the platform is still 20.10 and so when i set 22.80, it says the value is out of range.

Samething with GTCO. it closed yesterday at 19.30 and opened today at 19.30 but the limit on the platform is showing 18.10

who else is experiencing this

yMcy56
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2022
vacanci:

trying to set a sell at 22.8 but unfortunately the limit i found on the platform is still 20.10 and so when i set 22.80, it says the value is out of range.

Samething with GTCO. it closed yesterday at 19.30 and opened today at 19.30 but the limit on the platform is showing 18.10

yMcy56
I would have suggested you use CardinalStone App if you were their customer. You can send a mail to your broker to sell at your desired limit price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
vacanci:
yMcy56
This has been happening for quite sometimes.......showing day before yesterday's price...
Would have mentioned it here but because no one talked about it, make dem no say my own too much.....of course, dey don talk am self.... grin

OK. Before placing buy or sell mandate, check yesterday's closing price, calculate 10% on top of it....
*For buy* subtract the 10% to know the day's low, then set your desired price....
*For sell* add the 10% to know the day's high and set your selling price
*** With the above, input your desired buying/selling price, submit your order and ignore the "value out of range" that it's telling you***

**ZENITH's high for today is N23.95. Low is N19.65**

Think we need to call Morgan's attention to it too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2022
You can make that happen too

BabsO2:

Let it bounce from resistance back to low for the next week or two. Before bouncing up again for a new high.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2022
thesilentone:
You can make that happen too

Only a market maker or biggie can make that happen. For example it takes only a fund manager bent on exiting the positions to pull the prices down once again so as to dispose a chunk of shares. Or a pot belly (biggie grin) to bid up prices like Ote$ did to FBNH to accumulate shares.

For now the bulk of bargain hunters have taken out their bids. We'll see how it swings next.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
I classified you as one of the two.
grin grin

BabsO2:

Only a market maker or biggie can make that happen. For example it takes only a fund manager bent on exiting the positions to pull the prices down once again so as to dispose a chunk of shares. Or a pot belly (biggie grin) to bid up prices like Ote$ did to FBNH to accumulate shares.

For now the bulk of bargain hunters have taken out their bids. We'll see how it swings next.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Back in September

Needs to hold current 60 area else next stop is 50-52 area

thesilentone:
I wonder what GUINNESS and GTCO have in common? Could it be a slow and steady slide to the downside?

Maybe I am just speculating.

The concept of the closing price can be deceiving.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
thesilentone:
I classified you as one of the two.
grin grin

I am a bargain hunter at the moment. My small bid is off the table till I see it again at N18 or below grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Typical move by grandfather Warren.

Margin of safety is a quality move.

BabsO2:

I am a bargain hunter at the moment. My small bid is off the table till I see it again at N18 or below grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
thesilentone:
Typical move by grandfather Warren.

Margin of safety is a quality move.

Some foreign fund managers seem currently bent on exiting or reducing their Naija GTCO positions. A lot has been disposed in the last couple of months.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
It is true but they have been doing this for well over a year, precisely Nov 2020

BabsO2:

Some foreign fund managers seem currently bent on exiting or reducing their Naija GTCO positions. A lot has been disposed in the last couple of months.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
thesilentone:
It is true but they have been doing this for well over a year, precisely Nov 2020

That must be so, for the price to drop all the way from above N30. I looked up what their holdings were some months apart this year and I saw they pulled out a chunk. They have been pulling out from our banks for a long time. I can recall seeing up to 10% total holdings a decade or so ago. Now FBNH is about 1% and the rest are like 3% to 4%.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Krisuba, emmasoft(m), Agbalowomeri and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.