Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907934 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) (6907) (6908) ... (7760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Willie2015:

I dont agree...

Nothing tangible is coming out of the process...

Falae lost in court in 99.....Ojukwu in 2003...Pa Buhari in 2003, 2008, 2011.

Plus Atiku in 2007.......

Even the 1979 case btw Awolowo and Shagari was sent packin...

with simple technicality...

SC admitted that the judgement should not be taken as a legal precedent...
(That was Obasanjo arrangement)

Those folks know what to do if the need arise..

Thr is always a first time in everything.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
BabsO2:
To those looking for stock recommendations, different brokers issue theirs. IBTC Stockbrokers have three banks on their buy recommendation list with a bullish target price appreciation of 50%. Due diligence is required to follow these brokers as they could be unduly bullish or bearish sometimes. Now them no put Transcorp. Perhaps it's when the price reaches N2 or 3 that they will be bullish to recommend it grin
This brokers na them be chairmen for monkey hunting, lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Willie2015:

Is your enquiry on dividend mandate?
Yes sir.
Do you know anyone I can contact
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
ositadima1:

May I ask, what specifically do you disagree with? Is it that a legal case was filed by the other contestants, or that the court will sit?

That the situation is not yet stable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Yes sir.
Do you know anyone I can contact

Plz be persistent on weekly reminders...

They will reply..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
MTNN is the stock for today.....
Dominated today's trading in terms of deals...
Around N1.8B exchanged on transactions so far....
Maybe because today is the last qualification Date for dividend..... smiley

ZENITH:
Quite a large buying/selling @25.......
Price remains unchanged yet at this junction.....
Are some guys deliberately loading or exiting at this junction and keeping the price constant?
We don't know yet.....
Looks like loading ahead or in expectations of dividend announcement or so.......time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pdqbailbonds(f): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
In the case of PDQ Bail Bonds, if a legal case has been filed against them, they will need to seek the advice of a qualified attorney and take appropriate steps to defend themselves. It is also essential to comply with any legal obligations and cooperate with the legal process to avoid further complications.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mfunkynation:
I have sent mail to them one week ago but the are yet to reply my mail.
Maybe you sent to a wrong address or to an auto-address.

Try resend to: registrars@cardinalstone.com

Get back if there's still no response after sending to above address.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

His morale suppose low nauw where you can't say if a man is a man in the Western world or a woman is a woman. You see the destruction of religion, family, society in real time. You see where laws are passed to give people powers to loot shops enmasse and nothing is done by business owners. You see where homelessness and suffering is so high all around the world and nothing is done to assist them but so much is allocated to fighting wars. You see where kids are joining in the sex transitioning experiments without the consent of their parents (only that of teachers allowed).

Even Sodom and Gomorrah no do reach wetin people dey see now. E reach tire person.

I think it's cashless policy that's affecting Pastor Vee's morale. Congregations no too get cash for mid-week and Sunday offerings. Let him relax, the end is near!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
yMcy56:
Maybe you sent to a wrong address or to an auto-address.
Try resend to: registrars@cardinalstone.com
Get back if there's still no response after sending to above address.
Hahahaha a... Thanks dear... They have responded. kinda one member of the registrar is here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
BabsO2:

Bought the UBA today at N8 as it was standing still at my current buy price with more offers than bids. The market offers and bids just change directions like breeze grin. Waiting for their results and dividend declaration and what direction the market will drive the price. I can see some predicting N6. That can only happen if underlying earnings and EPS drops.
Joined the train at 7.95 today. To buy more below N7 after markdown for dividend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
mendes911:

I think it's cashless policy that's affecting Pastor Vee's morale. Congregations no too get cash for mid-week and Sunday offerings. Let him relax, the end is near!

The kingdom of heaven is not easy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
BabsO2:
To those looking for stock recommendations, different brokers issue theirs. IBTC Stockbrokers have three banks on their buy recommendation list with a bullish target price appreciation of 50%. Due diligence is required to follow these brokers as they could be unduly bullish or bearish sometimes. Now them no put Transcorp. Perhaps it's when the price reaches N2 or 3 that they will be bullish to recommend it grin

This has been their forecast for the past one year.

Be careful before you jump in based on their recommendation.

In my opinion, most stocks have hit their year high in January. Dividend declaration will not do much.

Na till November /December you will see good action. My opinion based on more than 10 years data.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

His morale suppose low nauw where you can't say if a man is a man in the Western world or a woman is a woman. You see the destruction of religion, family, society in real time. You see where laws are passed to give people powers to loot shops enmasse and nothing is done by business owners. You see where homelessness and suffering is so high all around the world and nothing is done to assist them but so much is allocated to fighting wars. You see where kids are joining in the sex transitioning experiments without the consent of their parents (only that of teachers allowed).

Even Sodom and Gomorrah no do reach wetin people dey see now. E reach tire person.

You can perfectly do the work of an Evangelist

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2023
Agbalowomeri:
Elections have been successfully held and winners declared. Why should anyone think May 29 has uncertainties?

Apt. Only God wish will make this not to happen aside the will God, nothing will make it not to happen. It has nothing to do with our emotions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Ucap dividend landed...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2023
My 2023 Shares investment Pledge:
Every kobo I received from a particular STOCK as DIVIDENDS goes back to INCREASE my holding in the stock.
I don't know about you!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Mfunkynation:
Every kobo I received from a particular STOCK as DIVIDENDS goes back to INCREASE my holding in the stock.
I don't know about you!

That is DRIP - Dividend Re-Investment Plan
I think Stanbic has such election possible for the Stanbic IBTC dividends

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
I have d same sentiment broda mmi, i need to put real money here to increase my dividend yield.

Mfunkynation:
I don't know about you!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Princkez:
Ucap dividend landed...

That's really fast and good of UCAP. Makes investing in stocks beautiful as it's one money that is working for one grin.

Unlike useless stocks/managers that destroy value/money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lasisi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
BabsO2:

That's really fast and good of UCAP. Makes investing in stocks beautiful as it's one money that is working for one grin.

Unlike useless stocks/managers that destroy value/money.

That will declare dividend first qtr and pay in 3rd qtr grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Princkez:
Ucap dividend landed...
Never received mine
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
UBA is consolidating; possible breakout in the upcoming days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
moneymanager:
The dollar is going to be devalued undecided
Source please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YourhealthNG2(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Never received mine
Same here. Still waiting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
MTN Script Dividend

Click the link below and complete the online form if you wish to get MTN shares instead of the cash dividend.

http://mtnnscripdividend.coronationregistrars.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
lasisi:

That will declare dividend first qtr and pay in 3rd qtr grin

Because the cash is not available
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
emmasoft:

MTN Script Dividend

Click the link below and complete the online form if you wish to get MTN shares instead of the cash dividend.

At what rate? Market or discount?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Still awaiting my ucap dividend.
Abi dem don leave me out?
Who uses Access bank that has received?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
leparj:
Still awaiting my ucap dividend.
Abi dem don leave me out?
Who uses Access bank that has received?

I believe it is Access. I have not been paid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinkaoke(f): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hello all, seems there's no page for Commercial Paper discussion. CP is the best instrument with higher yields this days. So if you wish to keep up with best returns follow this person @okemakinde2003 on Twitter for lastest and current commercial papers on offer.

Unlike treasury bills, CP available is not well publicized remember information rules the world. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
emmasoft:

MTN Script Dividend

Will the govt mandatorily steal their normal 10%?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) (6907) (6908) ... (7760) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lasisi(m), DUNKA(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.