Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900860 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6915) (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) (6920) (6921) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
BabsO2:
Access raising tier one capital through financial instruments. One needs to watch how this plays out. Is it a good approach or bad one ? Guess it depends on many factors. And principally, that should be how fast its customers deposit rise and how the additional deposits from create value. I think if it's African expansion program falters this additional tier 1 capital instruments will lead to a faster erosion of shareholder funds. Just like one trading with margin and the trades go bad.

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38141_ACCESS_HOLDINGS_PLC-ANNOUNCEMENT_OF_US$300_MILLION_INVESTMENT_INTO_ACCESS_BANK_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2023.pdf

That's the aim to dilute the shareholding
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by xezoid(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Goodday everyone, please who are the registrars of updc. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
xezoid:
Goodday everyone, please who are the registrars of updc. Thanks

First Registrars for UPDC REIT

AfriPRud for UPDC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by xezoid(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dum20:

First Registrars for UPDC REIT

AfriPRud for UPDC
Thanks very much, also kindly clarify for the sfs reit...i guess it's sterling registrars...however they listed it as skye shelter fund...i hope its the same. Thanks for your response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
IKEJAHOTEL on full-offer

What is happening
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
FCMB
Final Dividend: 0.25k
Qualification Date: 13 April, 2023
Payment Date: 28 April, 2023
Registrar: Cardinal Stone
Improvement from last fye dividend (2021: 0.20k).....

ABC declared dividend of 0.015k..
Another dry bone arose.........we are in resurrection period... smiley

INFINITY MORTGAGE: 0.06k.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
yMcy56:
DIVIDENDS & QUALIFICATION DATES IN APRIL 2023
1. STANBIC: N2........................3/4/23
2. WAPCO: N2..........................6/4/23
3. TRANSCORP: 0.05k...........11/4/23
4. FCMB: 0.25k.......................13/4/23
5. ZENITH: N2.90...................14/4/23
6. UBA: 0.90k..........................14/4/23
7. AFRIPRUD: 0.50k..........…...14/4/23
8. INFINITY: 0.06k...................14/4/23
9. CWG: 0.04k.........................17/4/23
10. UNILEVER: 0.25k..............17/4/23
11. SEPLAT: $0.05+$0.025.....18/4/23
12.NESTLE: N36.50.................21/4/23
13. ETERNA: 0.15k...................21/4/23
14. OKOMU: N12.....................24/4/23
15. TOTAL: N21........….............25/4/23
16. NASCON: N1......................28/4/23
17. NEM: 0.30k.........................28/4/23

** Other dates that falls in April will be added in this space**
bookmarked 🌚
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
So we added to our bag of INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES today.
...it's the 1st of a 5-batch structured entry trade set-up, so we've still got 4 more to go!

Only challenge is the tiny traded volume so far.
It appears some "handlers" have been engineering some crossing on the coys buy/sell trade book to suite ... wink cheesy cool
But hey, we love it!
I can never turn a blind eye to an opportunity to acquire a coy (like this) for a price equivalent to getting it for gratis... because some persons could not see the VALUE in it.
...for doing that would be tantamount to ignoring WAPCO @ N9, NEIMETH @ 38k, WEMA BANK @ 56k, UACN @ N4.5, PZ @ N4, NAHCO @ N3+, DS @ N11+, GUINNESS @ N15, UNILEVER @ N10+, TRANSCORP @ <90k, CHAMS @ 20k etc... when in a similar fashion, some folks could not infer any value in them and quite possibly avoided them like a plaque.

We hope to acquire more afolabi unit of INTERBREW as price drops.
TA shouldn't come and halt things for us pls. It has to drop oo!
We shall keep buying and where necessary, adjust our entry trade set-up to accommodate much more unit until price drops to maybe 20k. wink cheesy grin

And then we would allow Mr TIME to take care of matters.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2023
Have you received your geregu dividend?today is 5th of april ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Proposed Excise duty Suspension (beer....)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2023
@Onegentleguy
Can you kindly share your current take on caverton.
It's been long I heard you mention it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=onegentleguy post=122300890]So we added to our bag of INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES today.
...it's the 1st of a 5-batch structured entry trade set-up, so we've still got 4 /quote]

My oga,even though I have plenty afolabi units in this company. The company fall my hand seriously. I will not sell now because I am not ready to sell at loss.The company is not going anywhere soon unless they change the management. The management is not being sincere in thr operations
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2023
NAHCO
Offers available today.......
Peterichy, watch for pullback and buy oooo....
You know say na like that I don dey remind you for every junction, if you like continue to wait at your N2 junction.... grin

@CP's fair price is still on course.......
When? If you ask me, na who I go ask.... grin

** Nahco, Lasaco, Mansard, Zenith, UBA, FCMB..........my top picks for Dividend.......for now....

** For low risk takers, some stocks that are up for "eviction" are: Ardova @17.38, Oando @7.07, Intenergy @1.60. You can try and be picking at price much lower than these buy-out prices**

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2023
IHelp:

Can you kindly share your current take on caverton.
It's been long I heard you mention it.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cant you see that the white man has arrived the village to distribute another set of monkeys?

Caverton era has passed. We are buying only new species of monkeys now.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2023
naturalflow:
Maybe we have to ask Meristem what the delay was all about........but I know Ote$$ also needed the dividend, so it has to come. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2023
naturalflow:
geregu dividend just landed.That is it!even when NSE mark you down,you mark yourself up!just dey go 500.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2023
I miss the FPIs era on NSE sha.

You will just come to the market in the morning and every damn stock will be on full bid. Everybody will turn analyst with "I told you" coming from every corner. Before you know, 30% in 3 days tooo sure.

Then 5 days of straight full offer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Will that era ever return to NSE?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2023
naturalflow:
geregu dividend just landed.That is it!even when NSE mark you down,you mark yourself up!just dey go 500.
Nice. Some hope

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Owoblowblow: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
yMcy56:

Maybe we have to ask Meristem what the delay was all about........but I know Ote$$ also needed the dividend, so it has to come. smiley

Hi, hope u are well.
I wondered if you know the dividend qualification date,
Thank u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Owoblowblow:
Hi, hope u are well.
I wondered if you know the dividend qualification date,
Thank u
Qualification: 27th February
Payment Date: 4th April
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
after much coming and going fort i want to use this opportunity to say CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE HOUSE
OANDo is about to buy all the minority share holders off

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iuqxe-4EzRPHeUx-hfipTZoJ9kFEBSjm/view
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Price is not in favor of the minority shareholders, hence I doubt if this will fly.
Redoil:
after much coming and going fort i want to use this opportunity to say CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE HOUSE
OANDo is about to buy all the minority share holders off

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iuqxe-4EzRPHeUx-hfipTZoJ9kFEBSjm/view

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Owoblowblow: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
yMcy56:

Qualification: 27th February
Payment Date: 4th April

Oh! I did not realise this. Thank u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
beejay1:
Price is not in favor of the minority shareholders, hence I doubt if this will fly.

so what if they were able to bribe certain key people so as to get through their way

dont forget with tinubu everything is possible

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Oando shareholders need to reject this attempt of rape. What is N7? So the people who bought at above N15 many years ago and held in hopes of a turnaround will be left with nothing but their dick in their hands? This is why I always advise people to never do long term investment in Nigerian stocks. Get in, have a short-term horizon to make like 20 or 30%, and then run away.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
NAHCO
Final Dividend: N1.20k
Qualification Date: 12th May, 2023
Payment Date: 26th May, 2023

Eventually, it's not April fool..... smiley

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38167_NIGERIAN_AVIATION_HANDLING_COMPANY_PLC-CORPORATE_ACTIONS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2023.pdf

BUACEM
Final Dividend: N2.80k
Qualification Date: 11th Aug, 2023
Payment Date: 24th Aug, 2023
Registrar: Africa Prudential
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/37800_BUA_CEMENT_PLC-DIVIDEND_DECLARATION__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2023.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lion123:
Oando shareholders need to reject this attempt of rape. What is N7? So the people who bought at above N15 many years ago and held in hopes of a turnaround will be left with nothing but their dick in their hands? This is why I always advise people to never do long term investment in Nigerian stocks. Get in, have a short-term horizon to make like 20 or 30%, and then run away.

If the OANDO shareholders allow this nonsense, then nobody might be interested in stock investment in Nigeria any longer.
The reason is obvious.
What will stop any majority stock shareholder from bribing some hungry investor, manipulate the court-ordered meeting etc and then buy other shareholders out for a cent on the dollars. That is simply broad day robbery, just because they can do it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lion123:

This is not a problem of long term investment, but investing without having a good understanding about how the business makes money, create wealth, quality of the business earnings and the financial health status of the business.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Seunn11:

If the OANDO shareholders allow this nonsense, then nobody might be interested in stock investment in Nigeria any longer.
The reason is obvious.
What will stop any majority stock shareholder from bribing some hungry investor, manipulate the court-ordered meeting etc and then buy other shareholders out for a cent on the dollars. That is simply broad day robbery, just because they can do it.

Oando does not have shareholders but shellholders, speculators and gamblers

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
yMcy56:
NAHCO
Final Dividend: N1.20k
Qualification Date: 12th May, 2023
Payment Date: 26th May, 2023

Eventually, it's not April fool..... smiley

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38167_NIGERIAN_AVIATION_HANDLING_COMPANY_PLC-CORPORATE_ACTIONS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2023.pdf

BUACEM
Final Dividend: N2.80k
Qualification Date: 11th Aug, 2023
Payment Date: 24th Aug, 2023
Registrar: Africa Prudential
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/37800_BUA_CEMENT_PLC-DIVIDEND_DECLARATION__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2023.pdf

I have issues with the financial health of this company, with a negative working capital of about N60 billion, it will take the current FCF of the company about 10 years to liquidate the existing debts of the company.

No wonder dividends will be paid in August 2023. The dividend declared is even higher than the Free cash flow of the business, this is another red flag.

This is the type of stock you should not do long term investment with because of its potential business and financial risks

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I have issues with the financial health of this company, with a negative working capital of about N60 billion, it will take the current FCF of the company about 10 years to liquidate the existing debts of the company.

No wonder dividends will be paid in August 2023. The dividend declared is even higher than the Free cash flow of the business, this is another red flag.

This is the type of stock you should not do long term investment with because of its potential business and financial risks

Ah. When will I get to this level of analysis...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:00am On Apr 06, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
I have issues with the financial health of this company, with a negative working capital of about N60......
Oga Emma, you quoted 2 stocks......you ought to specify which one you referred to.
Though I know but specifying is better for purpose of those who doesn't read.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6915) (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) (6920) (6921) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.