Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11077571 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

March 19; Words on the marble
Words from the Monkey hunters grin (Kidding lol)! Do you know that some people are sitting on almost 28% profits on the same stock and more than 34% on other stocks ( ) right now? We are making money this year sir Agba!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Expect 50kobo

If Transcorp gives 50k, that go mean say I don collect my money wey I take buy am...an investors dream

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
myjoy08:

Words from the Monkey hunters grin (Kidding lol)! Do you know that some people are sitting on almost 28% profits on the same stock and more than 34% on other stocks ( ) right now? We are making money this year sir Agba!

Yes monkey hunters slaughtering the pigs

#NaJokeO

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
carpenter:

If Transcorp gives 50k, that go mean say I don collect my money wey I take buy am...an investors dream

House see TOE himself that bought Transcorp at Mongo PARK

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

House see TOE himself that bought Transcorp at Mongo PARK

Mango Park have been taken over by Nigerian Military men. We are on our way to Goshen Land grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
myjoy08:

Mango Park have been taken over by Nigerian Military men. We are on our way to Goshen Land grin

I took a gamble when it was buy 1 get 5 free grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
carpenter:

I took a gamble when it was buy 1 get 5 free grin

I have discover another one now like the one you buy 1 get 5 free. So in the next 3-5 months, the stock will be selling for buy 8 get 2 free grin (joking)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
myjoy08:

I have discover another one now like the one you buy 1 get 5 free. So in the next 3-5 months, the stock will be selling for buy 8 get 2 free grin

talk am...am not greedy. I will close eye and do 25k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
carpenter:

talk am...am not greedy. I will close eye and do 25k

C and I

Wapic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
myjoy08:

I have discover another one now like the one you buy 1 get 5 free. So in the next 3-5 months, the stock will be selling for buy 8 get 2 free grin (joking)

grin Myjoy08

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

C and I

Wapic

U see one of the reasons why i called you Monkey hunters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oando and Transcorp set to fly

At least 50% profit 3-6 months

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
Oando and Transcorp set to fly

At least 50% profit 3-6 months

Sir Agba, Monkey hunters u be true true!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
myjoy08:

U see one of the reasons why i called you Monkey hunters grin grin

I have exhausted all my funds, u can buy all good and and speculative stocks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

I have exhausted all my funds, u can buy all good and and speculative stocks

You have done well today. UBA, SKYE, and FCMB are my Banking Bull come May 2015 (At least 45% Upsides)!

In Oil and Gas: Eterna and Oando (At least 40% upsides)

Insurance: Custodian and Aiico (At least 35% upsides)

Did i forgot to mention TRANSCORP? grin

And so on and so forth grin grin grin Sir Agba Monkey Hunters!

Your personal due diligence is very important. The opinion is based on the writer's view not a recommendation!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
veecovee:
do you mean, you are trading by yourself? if possible pls how were you able to?

Secondly, I feel that my broker is overcharging me. He charged me almost N60,000 for selling 1 million units of fcmb at N2.50 for me last week . Pls help calculate the right charge for me house.

I use MorganCapital itrade to trade.

Secondly, for the charges, am not an expert there, but I guess dat should be about 2.5%. Let me call some Ancestral gurus here to help with dat.

cc :
Myjoy08
Bigass
Presiade
Agbalowomeri
Others

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
jauntty:

I use MorganCapital itrade to trade.

Secondly, for the charges, am not an expert there, but I guess dat should be about 2.5%. Let me call some Ancestral gurus here to help with dat.

cc :
Myjoy08
Bigass
Presiade
Agbalowomeri
Others

Sir, Do you received any contract sell order from them? if yes, i think that should give you the breakdown. From my own calculations, i think they are charging you rough more than 2%. Check your contract note (sell Contract) and get back to the house.

For examples, if they charge 1% as brokerage commission = you will pay N25,000 (Naira) as commission excluding other fees

if they charge 0.75% as brokerage commission = you will pay N18,750 (naira) as commission excluding other fees

if they charge 0.25% as brokerage commission = you will pay N6,250 (naira) as commission excluding other fees

Taken all this scenario into consideration, you can't be close to N60,000 (Naira) as sells commission! Maybe something is wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
If you are a newbie, i advise you to hold your cash, some opinions and posts here can do more harm than good. My 1 cent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aks:
If you are a newbie, i advise you to hold your cash, some opinions and posts here can do more harm than good. My 1 cent

My opinion has NEVER done anybody any harm. That is to say, I am a monkey hunter with a heart. I don''t know about Myjoy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

My opinion has NEVER done anybody any harm. That is to say, I am a monkey hunter with a heart. I don''t know about Myjoy

Well my brother and friend, what would i profit from misleading my fellow humanity? God will reward everyone according to his or her deeds. Not all opinion worth replying. Remember we live in a virtual world. I have never once in my life seen someone making it without coming out from his or her comfort zone. That means, we are making money is not a word of mouth only but action which entails some positive risk. Goodluck to everyone!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, Do you received any contract sell order from them? if yes, i think that should give you the breakdown. From my own calculations, i think they are charging you rough more than 2%. Check your contract note (sell Contract) and get back to the house.

For examples, if they charge 1% as brokerage commission = you will pay N25,000 (Naira) as commission excluding other fees

if they charge 0.75% as brokerage commission = you will pay N18,750 (naira) as commission excluding other fees

if they charge 0.25% as brokerage commission = you will pay N6,250 (naira) as commission excluding other fees

Taken all this scenario into consideration, you can't be close to N60,000 (Naira) as sells commission! Maybe something is wrong somewhere
Thanks a lot,
according to their contract sheet here, they charged 1.35% for brokerage, 0.075% for stamp, 0.30% for nse and 0.36% for cscs
Any higher charge there?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
veecovee:
Thanks a lot,
according to their contract sheet here, they charged 1.35% for brokerage, 0.075% for stamp, 0.30% for nse and 0.36% for cscs
Any higher charge there?
Within acceptable limits.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
veecovee:
Thanks a lot,
Any higher charge there?

What is the name of your stock brokering firm? I thought you use Morgan Capital? And if yes, is Morgan charging 1.35% now as commission?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
feelamong:

No sir, you will not benefit.

it will be marked down on Monday.

please If I buy Monday, will I benefit ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Still cant operate dis itrade thing or is my own diffrent.! After fill an order is there a send botton n d form some space refuse to b fill. Am stucked!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Krisuba:
Still cant operate dis itrade thing or is my own diffrent.! After fill an order is there a send botton n d form some space refuse to b fill. Am stucked!!!

Sir, you can watch the YouTube below and u will understand how its work

http://m.youtube.com/watch?t=412&v=bOih3rcpFCc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
veecovee:
do you mean, you are trading by yourself? if possible pls how were you able to?

Secondly, I feel that my broker is overcharging me. He charged me almost N60,000 for selling 1 million units of fcmb at N2.50 for me last week . Pls help calculate the right charge for me house.

If your broker is a duly registered and recognized one then I will advise you to use the stock calculator by visiting the link below, select your broker name and put in your buy and sell details. It will calculate the amount you are supposed to be charged. You can get other interesting details too.

http://marketwatch.ng/Stock/Calculator.aspx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
myjoy08:

What is the name of your stock brokering firm? I thought you use Morgan Capital? And if yes, is Morgan charging 1.35% now as commission?
I use pinefields

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=myjoy08 post=32071325]

Thanks bro.that was helpfu. There ws not a submit button rather a disenable save!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

understand the post, you my not tell them to sell befor you sell that is it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Vote for GEJ!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2015
Dragonking:
Vote for GEJ!!!!
God forbid bad thing angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IamR, ikemeze, emmasoft(m), Streetinvestor2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.