Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11034033 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7035) (7036) (7037) (7038) (7039) (7040) (7041) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Easynairamoney: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2023
Hi fellow investors!

I wanted to share my thoughts on the best stock to buy in the Nigeria Stock Exchange. After careful analysis and consideration, my top pick is none other than International Breweries (NGX: INTBREW).

International Breweries is a renowned player in the Nigerian beverage industry, and it has consistently delivered impressive results. Their strong brand portfolio, which includes popular names like Trophy Lager and Hero Lager, has gained immense popularity among consumers. Additionally, the company has shown remarkable resilience and adaptability, even during challenging market conditions.

Not only does International Breweries have a solid track record, but it also exhibits promising growth potential. With Nigeria's growing population and increasing disposable income, the demand for quality beverages is expected to rise. This presents an excellent opportunity for International Breweries to expand its market share and drive further revenue growth.

Furthermore, the company has displayed a commitment to innovation and sustainability. They have implemented various initiatives to reduce their environmental impact and improve efficiency. This forward-thinking approach positions International Breweries as a responsible and future-oriented investment choice.

Of course, it's crucial to conduct thorough research and consider your own investment goals before making any decisions. However, based on my analysis, I believe International Breweries (NGX: INTBREW) offers a compelling investment opportunity in the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Please remember that investing in stocks carries risks, and it's always advisable to consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Wishing you all happy and successful investing!

Note: The information provided in this post is based on my personal opinion and research. It is not financial advice. Always do your own due diligence and consult with a professional before making any investment decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Easynairamoney:
Hi fellow investors!

I wanted to share my thoughts on the best stock to buy in the Nigeria Stock Exchange. After careful analysis and consideration, my top pick is none other than International Breweries (NGX: INTBREW).

International Breweries is a renowned player in the Nigerian beverage industry, and it has consistently delivered impressive results. Their strong brand portfolio, which includes popular names like Trophy Lager and Hero Lager, has gained immense popularity among consumers. Additionally, the company has shown remarkable resilience and adaptability, even during challenging market conditions.

Not only does International Breweries have a solid track record, but it also exhibits promising growth potential. With Nigeria's growing population and increasing disposable income, the demand for quality beverages is expected to rise. This presents an excellent opportunity for International Breweries to expand its market share and drive further revenue growth.

Furthermore, the company has displayed a commitment to innovation and sustainability. They have implemented various initiatives to reduce their environmental impact and improve efficiency. This forward-thinking approach positions International Breweries as a responsible and future-oriented investment choice.

Of course, it's crucial to conduct thorough research and consider your own investment goals before making any decisions. However, based on my analysis, I believe International Breweries (NGX: INTBREW) offers a compelling investment opportunity in the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Please remember that investing in stocks carries risks, and it's always advisable to consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Wishing you all happy and successful investing!

Note: The information provided in this post is based on my personal opinion and research. It is not financial advice. Always do your own due diligence and consult with a professional before making any investment decisions.

Haba, you need to back this up with some figures. Investing in the capital market is an intellectual business that needs to be supported with some figures anything outside that is either monkey hunting or speculation

My opinion though .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Easynairamoney:
Hi fellow investors!

In as much as I agree with you that International Brewery share price would eventually rise one day, I don't think the bolded is true about the company. Their financial results in the last 4 years is not encouraging, that is why the share price has been down for sometime compared to their peers in the industry. My eyes is on the share price though if I can get it lower than 4.50.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2023
kolaish:
In as much as I agree with you that International Brewery share price would eventually rise one day, I don't think the bolded is true about the company. Their financial results in the last 4 years is not encouraging, that is why the share price has been down for sometime compared to their peers in the industry. My eyes is on the share price though if I can get it lower than 4.50.

My eyes is on IB too.
The financials is saying otherwise.
IB will rise above 10 in this 2023.
The international investors will do the work for them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Easynairamoney:
Hi fellow investors!

Everyone knows that I am an advocate of hero.The way you come they market the beer with no financial figures get K leg.This thread done they fear me with new monikers
NOTE : I have plenty afolabi units here.Still the company result is not good oh. And will not sell at a loss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by comatekeke: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Haba, you need to back this up with some figures. Investing in the capital market is an intellectual business that needs to be supported with some figures anything outside that is either monkey hunting or speculation

My opinion though .
What's the meaning of "monkey hunting" in the context you used it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
comatekeke:

I don't know how to put it but I will try.

An investor might have bought a stock, in order to sell the stock at a profit he would start hyping the stock in order to create demands for such stocks which will make the stock price to increase.

I believe when someone buys a stock and continues to talk about the growth potential of the stock at least once in a week consistently for the next 4 weeks or more on NSEMPA, the person is monkey hunting

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
kolaish:
I advise you buy below #5...don't wait for #4.50 (because he get why..)e.g FBNH, GT bank,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
comatekeke:

Let me help out.It is the story of a white man that went to a village. He told the villagers he will buy all the monkeys in the village for a little fee.Every one went on hunting to bring all the monkeys in the village which he bought at agreed amount. Then he left with all the monkeys. After sometimes he sent someone else to the villagers who offered to buy monkeys at exorbitant price. Since thr was no monkey left in the village because of initial transaction by the villagers. The villagers are willing to buy monkey at a higher price to what they sold it because they will sell high to new mugu in town.For example they first sold at #5 and willing to buy back at #15 so that they can sell again at #30.Affer sometimes the first buyer arrives again magically and sell at #15 which the villagers happily bought .The problem now is the new assumed mugu by the villagers never showed up again to buy at #30 from them
The whole story is the white man came to scam the villagers with monkey business. This is how the' MONKEY HUNTING word thing started. I can't remember the oga who told the story then in SMN,lol

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by comatekeke: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Thank you, @emmanuelewumi and @Streetinvestor2 for the explanations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Easynairamoney:
Hi fellow investors!

Even though @Easynairamoney did not mention the analysis carried out to come to a top pick for InterBrew, I want to think the analysis is skewed towards TA. With the stock recently made HH and HL, a chartist would interpreted the stock as being ready to rally. Looking at FA data (negative earnings), this stock likely may not fly much.

TA wise, buying pressure may come as price dip between 4.50 & 4.85. I don't see much rally on the stocks until their finances is tidy up.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
nenergy:
In Zimbabwe, a man appeared and announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $20.00 each.

The villagers seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at $20.00, and as supply started to diminish, the villagers reduced their effort.

He further announced that he would now buy at $30.00. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms.

The offer increased to $40.00 each and the supply of monkeys became so little that it took so much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch it!
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $100.00! However, since he had to go to Jo'burg on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers, "Look at all these monkeys in this big cage that the man has collected. I will sell them to you at $80, and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $100.00 each." The villagers came together with all their savings and bought all the monkeys. Then they never saw the man or his assistant, only monkeys everywhere!

You have just been given a free lecture on how the stock market works!!!

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1110261612317992&id=100000024921401

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Finally, I am back. What did I miss?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
ositadima1:

cheesy
wa oh, I have never seen the real story only had idea of it in the days of SMN.Some men na bad ass.Nobi today yahoo don start
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otomatic(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
monkey business!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Easynairamoney:
Hi fellow investors!

Though I have some Intbrew, You sound like a paid shill....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
chimex38:

If I may ask,
Which broker do you use?

The UI looks like wealthng.... I could be wrong
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Let me help out.It is the story of a white man that went to a village. He told the villagers he will buy all the monkeys in the village for a little fee.Every one went on hunting to bring all the monkeys in the village which he bought at agreed amount. Then he left with all the monkeys. After sometimes he sent someone else to the villagers who offered to buy monkeys at exorbitant price. Since thr was no monkey left in the village because of initial transaction by the villagers. The villagers are willing to buy monkey at a higher price to what they sold it because they will sell high to new mugu in town.For example they first sold at #5 and willing to buy back at #15 so that they can sell again at #30.Affer sometimes the first buyer arrives again magically and sell at #15 which the villagers happily bought .The problem now is the new assumed mugu by the villagers never showed up again to buy at #30 from them
The whole story is the white man came to scam the villagers with monkey business. This is how the' MONKEY HUNTING word thing started. I can't remember the oga who told the story then in SMN,lol

Monkey Hunting" is a novel written by Cristina García, an American-Cuban author. It was first published in 2003.
The story is a multi-generational saga that explores themes of identity, immigration, and the search for belonging. It follows the lives of four generations of a Chinese-Cuban family, spanning from the late 19th century to the early 21st century. The narrative unfolds against the backdrop of significant historical events, including the Cuban revolution, the Chinese Exclusion Act, and the rise of the United States as a global superpower.
The title "Monkey Hunting" refers to a recurring motif in the book that symbolizes the search for freedom and fulfillment in a world filled with obstacles and discrimination. The term "monkey hunting" was a slang term used by Chinese immigrants in Cuba to describe their struggle for survival and success amidst the challenges they faced.
Cristina García, the author, draws on her own family history and heritage to craft this story. Born in Havana, Cuba, García moved to the United States as a child with her family after the Cuban Revolution. Her personal experiences and her deep understanding of Cuban and Chinese culture inform the rich tapestry of characters and events in "Monkey Hunting
Through her storytelling, García explores the complexities of cultural identity, the effects of displacement and migration, and the resilience of individuals and families in the face of adversity. "Monkey Hunting" delves into the intersections of history, heritage, and personal narratives, painting a vivid picture of the immigrant experience and the search for a sense of belonging in a rapidly changing world

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
The whole story is the white man came to scam the villagers with monkey business. This is how the' MONKEY HUNTING word thing started. I can't remember the oga who told the story then in SMN, lol

This Story was told by oracle but he copied it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Start Now!

In 19 days' time, half a year will be gone; that will be 365days/2 or 12months/2 any way you count, it's very certain
we will be having the second half of the year kicking off.

Are you still waiting for a suitable time to invest? the right price of the stock to buy? dollar price to be up or down or for inflation to go down?

Wait no more! your cash is losing more value while staying idle. Start now and invest in mutual funds (MM or Fixed income), stocks, or real estate. You can never go wrong in the long run with the power of compound interest irrespective of the inflation rate. Just start something and you will be happy by year-end and beyond.

Click the link on my signature to start investing in MMF, Fixed income fund, or stocks.

Call/chat if you need more input.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
It's no longer news that we have a new sheriff in Nigeria and that he plans sweeping changes to the monetary policy amongst many other things.

A key part of the monetary policy is the Monetary Policy Rate (MPR). What is MPR? How is it determined? What is the asymmetric corridor? What is Cash Reserve Requirement and liquidity ratio? What's it's relationship with inflation?

With the MPR presently at 18.5%, it's important for retail investors to understand it's implication on their portfolios.

Our guest on the podcast in this episode, Mr Temitope Omosuyi (investment strategy and portfolio management, Afrinvest West Africa) delves into all these and beyond. He explains these key economic concepts using simple terms and guides the retail investor against reaching for yield which can be risky.

You'll do yourself a lot of good by listening to this conversation.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80ZWI5NzRjNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw/episode/ZWJhNTRiZjItNTc1My00MzhkLWEzOWEtODIxYTM3MDY5YmZl?ep=14

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
PZ Is Looking "Cusssions" wink
PZ outlook is looking good for a rally above 27.50. Smart monies await a slight price dip to maximise gain.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Makamoney(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=thesilentone post=123654030]I know I have recently bashed a lot of the registrars but ONE surprised me today with their efficiency. I sent just one email message - a filled E-mandate form and within one hour, they paid my outstanding dividends.

Take a bow- Greenwich Registrars.

Meanwhile, those two registrars I mentioned previously are still being chased.

[Please Sir, how do one get the "Shareholders Account Number" as requested by the e-dividend form? ]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Who bought oando shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Bbbwings:
Who bought oando shares.

Any news?
Have they increased their buy out price?
Some of us are well loaded here.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 119mba(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
DeRuggedProf:

It's heading to knock on CUSTODIAN'S door .... grin

Save this post.

This may be the Reason Mansard dey run Northward ni abi. I no know'oo!

Airtel's creative idea of digital Health Insurance Plan for Nigerians.
And they chose Mansard Insurance Plc to Partner with. And Mansard is benefiting by way of expanding their Health Insurance business to capture wider market reach.
According to the CEO of Mansard, they have recorded 15% Growth so far and still counting in Gross Written premium through this Partnership with Airtel Nig
Data Subscribers from N700 & above will have basic Health Insurance coverage and they are collaborating with specific Hospitals and Pharmacies closest to the Subscribers.
Airtel Africa is majority owned by an Indian Company and this Digital Health Insurance idea may be a success story in India hence maybe reason to introduce it here for Naija, maybe??
things dey hard to replicate here for this our obodo Naija sha

https://sunnewsonline.com/axa-mansard-airtel-offer-digital-health-data-bundle-to-nigerians/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=Makamoney post=123731333][/quote]

Leave it blank if u don't know. It will be processed even if u don't fill it.
I have never filled it.
Just fill every other thing and get yr bankers to sign and stamp the form.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Bbbwings:
Who bought oando shares.

Any news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 119mba(m): 12:10am On Jun 12, 2023
yMcy56:
MANSARD @4!!
If Custodian is not careful, this one go carry battle close to its backyard o. shocked

*Just market news*

My Dear am looking at this Mansard with corner eye. You've been mentioning it since it was selling less N2:00. It's possible it pushes up to Custodian the way him dey run ni, see Nem Insurance already at their backyard, closed N6+ on Friday.
Make Tuesday come let's see if I can get small around N3+

(1) (2) (3) ... (7035) (7036) (7037) (7038) (7039) (7040) (7041) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RichEstate(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.