Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10944978 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Yoast:
Never buy or sell stocks using the MARKET option. Use LIMITS. Learnt that lesson today. These stock brokers are digital thieves
Please can you shade more light on the use of Limits?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Unitybnk ... 13000 bid no offer. Where as good stocks are going down, na wa shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2023
yMcy56:

Do you mean today's price?
In my personal opinion, I think Yes!

It's even on full bid @25.40 self......

* Pls do your DD o. I just gave my personal opinion on it. Nothing more, nothing less. Lol. *
Thanks for your feedback.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2023
veecovee:
Unitybnk ... 13000 bid no offer. Where as good stocks are going down, na wa shocked
What could be the reason behind Unity bank fullbid?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2023
ogoo4real:

Please can you shade more light on the use of Limits?
Tell your stock broker the limit price to buy or sell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2023
Its like total energies shareholders dont know what is called Profit taking.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SmartMoneyGuy: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2023
Mpeace:

Dont Mind them. They are holding onto it as if their life depends on it. Anyway, I dont blame them, if na me dey there, I go don disable my sell button for total till further notice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2023
SmartMoneyGuy:

Dont Mind them. They are holding onto it as if their life depends on it. Anyway, I dont blame them, if na me dey there, I go don disable my sell button for total till further notice.

They are buying more shares of the company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yoast:
Never buy or sell stocks using the MARKET option. Use LIMITS. Learnt that lesson today. These stock brokers are digital thieves

Limit buy or sell could be a 2 edged sword.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
https://businessday.ng/news/article/gsm-moves-to-unlock-nigerias-1trn-mineral-resources-sector/

Don't sell your Japaul
I repeat don't even dream it.
Chams rally is a childplay to Japaul's rally.
Goal post shifted to #5.
This must happen this year.

On the other hand, those who rejected caverton at this current price will come back to scramble for it at #3.The future is very bright.

Back to my cave.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
ogoo4real:

What could be the reason behind Unity bank fullbid?
The future will tell.

I wanted to sell below N1.35, but when I watched what's happening, I quickly cancelled my order
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
locodemy:
https://businessday.ng/news/article/gsm-moves-to-unlock-nigerias-1trn-mineral-resources-sector/

Don't sell your Japaul
I repeat don't even dream it.
Chams rally is a childplay to Japaul's rally.
Goal post shifted to #5.
This must happen this year.

On the other hand, those who rejected caverton at this current price will come back to scramble for it at #3.The future is very bright.

Back to my cave.

You don turn Peter... All na gamble sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mpeace:

And I bought small then to test mic grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
megawealth01:

And I bought small then to test mic grin
You lucky oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mpeace:
You lucky oh.
Just very few but I thank God
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
What's happening to TRANSCORP...almost on full offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Is wema bank a good buy @5.23 currently on full offer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

They are buying more shares of the company
Buying more ke.At what price. My BE was 230 plus.i was waiting to sell at even 250 till this government made two major call.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yoast:
This should be Meri Meri
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Coolcash1:

The problem here is that most of you are too scared of seeing prices go up than coming down. Most of the stocks are grossly undervalued hence the need for repricing. Although, from a technical perspective, they are due for a 50 to 60% correction as most of them are already trading in overbought zone. That is why people should avoid FUGAZ and other stocks in this range for now and wait for them to pull back before entering rather than chase and get slaughtered. My one cent..

You're right, not a fan of green. I like RED, red everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Buying more ke.At what price. My BE was 230 plus.i was waiting to sell at even 250 till this government made two major call.

Total shareholders that have been holding to their stocks since it was less than N100.

Those guys hardly sell, the outstanding shares is also less than 340 million.

If you have 20,000 of Total Energy shares kasan, you are a big guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Total shareholders that have been holding to their stocks since it was less than N100.

No be lie. Total shares is gradually heading to N400.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
emmasoft:

Here is what to do to achieve the two things you asked for.

1. Claiming outstanding dividend
Visit Datamax registrars with an acceptable means of identification which can be any of these: NIN slip, Drivers license, Voters card, In'l passport, and one passport photograph.

At the registrar's office after complaining that you don't have the certificate from the public offer and have not collected dividends,
they will give you an e-dividend mandate form to fill out, complete and give back to them.
Within 10 - 15 working days they will credit your mandated bank account will all the outstanding dividends that are not older than 12 years as of the payment date.

2. Monitoring your shares
Following the two complaints as stated above, the registrars will also give you a demat form which you will bring to Investment One stockbrokers office for processing of the shares into your cscs account, this will enable you to monitor, buy more, or sell your shares any time and anywhere you are in the world.

To achieve this second part, you will need to first open a stock/cscs account with investment one stockbrokers.
Click the 3rd link on my signature to open an account for free.

Get in touch if you need further clarification.

Thank you so much!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mfunkynation:

This should be Meri Meri
Correct. Those guys bad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tony demonstrating benefit of long term discipline grin. Going strong at 60. I hope he is also ploughing the discipline into UBA and Transcorp and all his companies for the benefit of shareholders as well as stakeholders.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
BabsO2:
Tony demonstrating benefit of long term discipline grin. Going strong at 60. I hope he is also ploughing the discipline into UBA and Transcorp and all his companies for the benefit of shareholders as well as stakeholders.
lol. You go first make money before you start do this type thing. When tony still dey carry file, he no know wetin dem dey call gym forget wetin him dey talk there.
Dangote, even at current state, no dey go gym

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yoast:

The problem is when you make market order for buy and the broker chooses a higher price than the best available, or when you are selling and they choose a lower price.

Limit orders are, of course better. But there may be reasons to sometimes use market orders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

just that small afolabi units. That mean I follow be big guy for total. I was planning on selling when it get to #400 since na just 50k unit.i was planning to move it to sugar.i too like alhaji management
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
BabsO2:
He did this at 30 I guess and not present 60
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
He did this at 30 I guess and not present 60

That looks like a recent picture. He committed to exercises as early as 30 grin

I wonder what he is really committing to pulling Africa out of poverty other than high level speeches and engagements. Perhaps transitioning the like of Transcorp to power houses grin.

***This is not an investment advisory****

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
IYGEAL:

The problem is when you make market order for buy and the broker chooses a higher price than the best available, or when you are selling and they choose a lower price.

Limit orders are, of course better. But there may be reasons to sometimes use market orders.
Why must they always buy for you at highest price possible and sell at lowest price possible, even when you can see better offers/bids with your korokoro eyes It obvious they programmed their system to cheat when you buy/sell with market order
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Some stocks are really doing magic.what is pushing transcorp hotel.what was thr last dividend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Toyrem, BuchyD, ogoo4real, ATPx and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.