Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880186 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7098) (7099) (7100) (7101) (7102) (7103) (7104) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mcy56:

Make una come out and advice the Oga on this o.
In case you don't see it before, I don bring it out for you. My hands are clean. Lol. smiley
@Mcy56 the Boss, the game master. Make I run from this penny stocks right??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mcy56:

If you're not in urgent need of the money, then you can just leave it.....and buy more to average down the cost price should it pullback again.

- First Bank was coming from N3 and as at today, it's trading above N18!
- Meaning something positive must have been happening there and the stock is on right path.
- Dividend is increasing gradually after coming out of the wood, revenue is increasing, billionaires interests are on the increase. More good things seems to be happening there.

My area of concern is mostly in you not selling it at loss, then regret the action......if you MUST sell however, make sure you're channelling the fund to the area where you can get maximum value for your money.
My humble opinion.
* Sorry I'm not the figure quoting type. Maybe our fundamental gurus can help you out with this.

From their results, FBNH makes a lot of money. Their biggest issue apart from the loan issues that wiped out profits and seem to be very much taken care of right now. The bank seem to burn opex more at a faster rate than other banks. The bank has been growing customer deposits as it grew incomes. But opex is the wahala. If the opex goes down small or its growth muted, there will be more profits for shareholders. I also think currency devaluation may pay-off well for the bank in boosting shareholder funds in Naira terms.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mcy56:

These our ogas will not respond to this type of question o.
If you buy below 10, you can collect your dividend and sell thereafter.
Though I'm not following FIDSON and don't know the sentiment driving the share price up.....it's just an opinion.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
ogoo4real:
@Mcy56 Make I run from this penny stocks right??
My Oga, pls don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say anything o. grin
Besides I'm just a learner here pls....God is the great Boss, while we have quite some other bosses we learn and look up to here as well.

Just pointed it out so we could get varied opinions and imput on it. Not saying they're bad...but why will you just be looking at them now and within short period?
** Most importantly, pls know that NSE is not a get rich quick place! One or 2 weeks is more like gambling to me**

Can see that Oga BBM already gave his advice as well.
Just want you to get more varied opinions, especially on the timeframe, thats all.

@BabsO2 thanks for your imput on FBNH as well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
onegentleguy:
https://businessday.ng/sponsored/article/chamsswitch-is-certified-for-unionpay-card-issuing-and-processing-to-drive-financial-digitalization-in-nigeria-and-beyond/

Explosive news on CHAMS as it's subsidiary ChamsSwitch announces a partnership with UNIONPAY INTERNATIONAL, a Global card payment solutions provider with presence in over 75 countries and clientele of more than 180 million card users.

According to the Nilson Report, UnionPay ranks first among all card schemes in card issuance and transaction volume worldwide.

I recall advising folks to accumulate CHAMS, highlighting its solid inherent value following an extensive analysis at the time the company was still trading for 20k.
...well, the coy already prints a CGY of approx 240% with CMP closing @ 68k on Tuesday.

Does it have the potential to deliver more?
There is indeed a near 1 probability!

Fundamentally, CHAMS is primed to trade above N1 in the short to mid term, with FVE/CIV pegged @ N1.37... using a mix of valuation model that assigns a conservative approach (just 5% QoQ GM to H1, 2023) but attaches a RPM 10% above current surrounding figure.

Technically though, there may be bumps along the way as certain key indicators slow down to build up/reproduce a fresh momentum for another push up.
But it's safe to say that a period of HL and HH is likely in the near term.

By the way, congratulations to all those who aligned with STERLING BANK and LIVESTOCK FEEDS @ N1.4 and 92k respectively following our guide here.
Both names already delivered ROI of over 160% and near 130% before the slight pull back in price.

Anyone can still earn a great return from taking position now, but like I always tell folks; It's always best to key in early.
I repeatedly called for a buy in CHAMS @ 20k.

What to do now?
Pls follow your instinct.

The good thing is; there are still a few coys we also highlighted here that are yet to record appreciable returns, including some select names in a certain sector which though has printed a bit of gains, still has a lot of POTENTIAL TO DELIVER MORE!

CAVEAT: NOT to be interpreted as any sought of recommendation. The need for due diligence should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.

Saleh
@Mcy56 my reason for buying CHAMS...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by reucom: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=Mcy56 post=124236227]
If you're not in urgent need of the money, then you can just leave it.....and buy more to average down the cost price should it pullback again.

- First Bank was coming from N3 and as at today, it's trading above N18!
- Meaning something positive must have been happening there and the stock is on right path.
- Dividend is increasing gradually after coming out of the wood, revenue is increasing, billionaires interests are on the increase. More good things seems to be happening there.

My area of concern is mostly in you not selling it at loss, then regret the action......if you MUST sell however, make sure you're channelling the fund to the area where you can get maximum value for your money.
My humble opinion.
* Sorry I'm not the figure quoting type. Maybe our fundamental gurus can help you out with this.

You are so right and I thank you for your concern.
Can you imagine I sell at say 20naira and the stock eventually reach like 30naira 😀
I guess you know why I was asking my questions....
Whichever way it goes I should benefit in the long run I believe.
Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mcy56:

🤔
I said it here that na gambles grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yoast:

Please help us check Eterna oil. Hoping to hold for 1 yr
...I don't really get the request.

A. IF YOU'VE ALREADY BOUGHT THE STOCK
-You can continue to hold for longer period. It has just created new high
-Price likely to test 28 in the near future

IF CONTEMPLATING OF BUYING NOW
-Wait for few weeks/months for price to fall (or more people to sell)
-Then at a later point, you can buy
-Keep the stock on your watchlist, and continue to ask question if it is good time to buy. But a fall to 15 (IF it can happen) will be a good bargain price

Please note that the stock is in Impulsive move and the stock price may continue to rise
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
BullBearMkt:

...I don't really get the request.

A. IF YOU'VE ALREADY BOUGHT THE STOCK
-You can continue to hold for longer period. It has just created new high
-Price likely to rest 28 in the near future

IF CONTEMPLATING OF BUYING NOW
-Wait for few weeks/months for price to fall (or more people to sell)
-Then at a later point, you can buy
-Keep the stock on your watchlist, and continue to ask question if it is good time to buy. But a fall to 15 (IF it can happen) will be a good bargain price

Please note that the stock is in Impulsive move and the stock price may continue to rise
grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ginalex:
Good!

Pls note that I didn't say anything was wrong Sentimentally with those stocks.
- If you'd followed my posts on CHAMS with Loco as well, you'll see that I'd mentioned a "catalyst" needed by Chams to blow aside the fundamentals and good biz mentioned....even long before it started moving.

* Pls note that my response to that Oga has to do with "Timing"
He wanted a stock to enter and make profit within 1wk or 2 Max........I'd waited to see more inputs and advice on it but only Osita and Oga BBM replied him.

He may end up been lucky to enter while any of the stocks continue to rise.......but he didn't make any "Plan B" from his posts......
This is a market that has a mind of its own even for any other stock for that matter, so I expect him to be enlightened and not for someone to wait so as to blame anybody.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mcy56:

Good!

Pls note that I didn't say anything was wrong Sentimentally with those stocks.
- If you'd followed my posts on CHAMS with Loco as well, you'll see that I'd mentioned a "catalyst" needed by Chams to blow aside the fundamentals and good biz mentioned....even long before it started moving.

* Pls note that my response to that Oga has to do with "Timing"
He wanted a stock to enter and make profit within 1wk or 2 Max........I'd waited to see more inputs and advice on it but only Osita and Oga BBM replied him.

There appears to be a misunderstanding regarding the nature of the equity market. Many people lack comprehensive understanding of the mechanics of the stock market. It's crucial to recognize that the market operates on a zero-sum principle; for one investor to realise a profit, another must incur a loss. The market is not a field for effortless harvesting; it demands diligent effort, strategic planning, and effective risk management.

For those without an in-depth understanding of market dynamics, short-term may not be suitable for you. Instead, a long-term investment strategy may be more beneficial.
grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yoast:

Thank you so much
...it's a pleasure.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ginalex:

See below post on May 01. Had to go search for it....
Can remember also giving credit to OGG and Loco as well.
The news of the Union Pay is one of the very good catalyst identified.
yMcy56:
Good one from Chams....... smiley
We hope Mr. Market respond well to the result.
......but that's not even the main I'm looking out for for now........the real catalyst.....looking forward to it. wink

Btw: Well done to Oga OGG too.

@Loco I'm not talking about Census.
yMcy56:

Here: *Chams @33k
Look not at the size...... smiley

* Not any form of advice. Just explanation*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mcy56:

See below post on May 01. Had to go search for it....
Can remember also giving credit to OGG and Loco as well.
The news of the Union Pay is one of the very good catalyst identified.

* Not any form of advice. Just explanation*
Yes I remember this post well. Loco, I know you're reading this. Thank you for all you do again and again... I'm a fan sir grin. Penny stocks to the world grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
locodemy:
https://businessday.ng/news/article/gsm-moves-to-unlock-nigerias-1trn-mineral-resources-sector/

Don't sell your Japaul
I repeat don't even dream it.
Chams rally is a childplay to Japaul's rally.
Goal post shifted to #5.
This must happen this year.

On the other hand, those who rejected caverton at this current price will come back to scramble for it at #3.The future is very bright.

Back to my cave.
my reason for still holding on to my JapaulGold
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ginalex:
Yes I remember this post well. Loco, I know you're reading this. Thank you for all you do again and again... I'm a fan sir grin. Penny stocks to the world grin
@currentprice also identified Chams.....
Another catalyst.... smiley

May 03
currentprice:
is the Chams u have identified thru ur real-Itrade TA grin

though am not buying but buyer will make good money, not strong enough to my taste as am still searching for my own taste for the year cheesy cheesy

** Pls note that these posts were made when Chams was selling @circa 30k and below **

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ajibade123(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mcy56:

I missed out "print it" in my response to you... smiley

- Download the Form, print it out, fill the printed copy with pen and scan it back in JPEG.
- When you want to scan, place your passport in the passport column, it would be scanned together with the form.
- After scanning, name the file and upload (attach it) in your email reply to Morgan, attach other required docs as well, then
- Send.
Thanks a lot
I really appreciate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ajibade123(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mcy56:

Continue to hold your ACCESS sir. smiley
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mcy56:

@currentprice also identified Chams.....
Another catalyst.... grin
Church don close be that o grin grin cheesy. I missed his Nahco buy advice wey still dey pepper me till tomorrow. As far as CHAMS is concerned, I'm sleeping there till further notice smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
megawealth01:
OANDO, CUTIX, IB and Caverton do something na grin
Everyone of them get him time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
veecovee:

Everyone of them get him time

CHAI
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ginalex:
Church don close be that o grin grin cheesy. I missed his Nahco buy advice wey still dey pepper me till tomorrow. As far as CHAMS is concerned, I'm sleeping there till further notice smiley smiley

Be awake ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
BullBearMkt:

There appears to be a misunderstanding regarding the nature of the equity market. Many people lack comprehensive understanding of the mechanics of the stock market. It's crucial to recognize that the market operates on a zero-sum principle; for one investor to realise a profit, another must incur a loss. The market is not a field for effortless harvesting; it demands diligent effort, strategic planning, and effective risk management.

For those without an in-depth understanding of market dynamics, short-term may not be suitable for you. Instead, a long-term investment strategy may be more beneficial.
grin grin grin grin grin

Philosophies grin

I do not like the zero sum principle at the short-end of the market.

But I like the growth principle that operates when companies create wealth. The growth principle that happens when one seed is planted in the right soil and conditions and yields 10s and 100s of seeds. Like investing in PRESCO or Okomu when prices were under N30 about a decade ago. This is the aspect of the Stockmarket I like. So I am inclined towards Longer Term Investing & Fundamental Analysis. A good stock is one that grows earnings as well as grows dividends. If dividends are on hold for a season, it should be because it is being put to use to safeguard future earnings growth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Frangel:

Presently, what you described is possible when the client is in agreement with the deal i.e. a price is agreed off-market and trade completed on NGX, the official fees are paid at the executed price, then consideration exchanged with client as agreed.

A client has right/opportunity to get his trade history from CSCS giving prices, quantity and dates. Any distortion with what the firm gives him can be queried and the firm risks sanctions. The scenario where firm tells you a different price from price of execution could happen maybe 20years ago.

If what I suggested is what they did, then the price he would see in his trade history should be the same the broker chooses to quote, which may not necessarily be the actual transaction price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mcy56:

This is very wrong!!
Guess what you're referring to is Cross Deals and not for individuals.
@frangel replied you well.

Yes, more like crossed deals. But in this case, the client is not in agreement with the price.

It's possible some brokers are doing it. The thing is that they only do it if you make market orders. And you will only notice if you see your orders executed at prices higher than the lowest offer price.

I have seen it happen to me on at least one occasion. In my case I thought maybe the lower offers were made using Fill or Kill option, but I got units executed at the lower prices when I used Limit Orders.

There may be other reasons unknown to me why it happened. I'm just conjecturing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mpeace:
I no know why my mind keep telling me that Access bank has more value, and is cheaper than both UBA and Dangsugar. Although the three are my favourites for now.
Bought all three.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
yMcy56:

One issue with CHAMS though is this .....
Once there's positive news, one may not see to buy easily at cheaper price again.......
This kind of stock can favour the heavy investors who have spare fund to be picking and just forget in their portfolio.
CHAMS has a good biz but I think funding and maybe connection is the problem for now.
Future is bright I Blvd.
It's just my opinion o.
Chai
See expo
31k on this day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
megawealth01:
OANDO, CUTIX, IB and Caverton do something na grin
I'm waiting o. IB/cav
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2023
Zegra:
Please has Lasaco been marked ?
Yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Bbbwings:

I'm waiting o. IB/cav

Japaul and chams delivered.

The next stock pick:

IB
Caverton.

These 2 stocks are waiting for Q2 results which is expected this month.
These 2 stocks will have their own rally when the result is out to meet up with the current bull.Their own turn is very certain.Their results have been bad all these while and now I am anticipating a good Q2 result from both hence my bullish......

Hold the 2 tight.You can add more now as they are available in the market.A time will come when their shares will dry and it will be just 10 10% like what is happening in Japaul and chams now.

My stock picks can be delayed but must certainly be as predicted.

Have patient and watch out

Back to my cave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2023
OANDO and CUTIX grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2023
locodemy:

Japaul and chams delivered.

The next stock pick:

IB
Caverton.

These 2 stocks are waiting for Q2 results which is expected this month.
These 2 stocks will have their own rally when the result is out to meet up with the current bull.Their own turn is very certain.Their results have been bad all these while and now I am anticipating a good Q2 result from both hence my bullish......

Hold the 2 tight.You can add more now as they are available in the market.A time will come when their shares will dry and it will be just 10 10% like what is happening in Japaul and chams now.

My stock picks can be delayed but must certainly be as predicted.

Have patient and watch out

Back to my cave.

grin grin

Like they did in Q1 and Q2 of last year, abi, and then final result was trash and it lost 30% of its equity. The best time to buy CAVERTON was when it was below 1 naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7098) (7099) (7100) (7101) (7102) (7103) (7104) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kdaddy, abimcdssi, Mills55, debeey87(m), Streetinvestor2, Kingchuks(m), Ofp1, ositadima1(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.