Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10882015 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7121) (7122) (7123) (7124) (7125) (7126) (7127) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2023
ihedioramma:
grin YES, Am looking at oando now .

Ihedi good to see you after a while.
You mean you have been looking unto oando for over 5 years now?

You must be a patient dog

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2023
Is the rain affecting connection like DSTV?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
NGX is Down

You can send your buy/sell orders to your broker by email.

I just sent mine and it was processed accordingly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2023
GreatEko:

How do you know current prices

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2023
otokx:
Is the rain affecting connection like DSTV?
Depending on how thick the cloud is. But they have a technology that restore feeds after 30mins of black-out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Marketapprentic:

grin Am I mad to be following your monkey hunting calls? You buy, you market, you sell you demarket๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
wahala
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2023
GreatEko:

Not good.

Broker will cheat you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2023
Yoast:

How do you know current prices

If he is using a robust platform like investment one, he will know if his buy/sell orders are executed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

Not good.

Broker will cheat you

If his order is on price limit, how will he be cheated?
They will only sell for him at the highest price if he uses market price.still not cheating but best market price

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Morgan is back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

Not good.

Broker will cheat you

You can set your own target price as long as it is within the -10/+10 range.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Princkez:
Morgan is back
Really
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2023
ihedioramma:
grin YES, Am looking at oando now .
Apparently, you've been away for a while. You had better followed the trend on the tread in order ro know what is happening. Oando is currently out of the questions. Even going by the technical indicators aone. Nothing there at present.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2023
locodemy:

If his order is on price limit, how will he be cheated?
They will only sell for him at the highest price if he uses market price.still not cheating but best market price

Yes, I have always used price limits.

I don't let the market/brokers decide my orders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2023
ogoo4real:

Really
yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2023
Marketapprentic:

grin Am I mad to be following your monkey hunting calls? You buy, you market, you sell you demarket๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
You think he has all that might and power? If so, he must be a financial dinosaur ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2023
Any comments?

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2023
Chams 1.38
Japaul 1.34
Caverton 1.75
Fbn 24.40

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2023
Ngx is connected via Morgan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by parisbookaddict(f): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2023
gabscity:

International Brewery is unlikely to partake in the bull run anytime soon, sentiments apart.

Before you invest your money in it, please walk up to any distributor or depot of beer in your area and ask about the 3 major companies and how they operate. You will hear that IB has the poorest Route-to-Market, least headcount of field sales staff, they have downsized many times despite making losses QoQ.

IB products like Trophy larger, are everywhere (Volume) but they are also the cheapest (value). Their cost of sales will always be hight because you incure more cost to distribute large volume.

People doing business in that industry know that IB is just playing!

Very good analysis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2023
megawealth01:

You are seriously on this international Breweries matter... E never do? grin

I just hope nobi because of Peter obi as someone pointed out that you could be doing so because of politics? grin
I knew nothing about PO when I started investing heavily in IB.
I have used all known and available TA , FA and SA to accumulate some million units for self, friends and family members.
My interest started in 2018, the first purchase was done at N51.00, and current average purchase price is at N5.20.
Some of the people that I encouraged to buy INTBREW are still at average price of N12.
00 plus coz they got stucked.
It is the only poor and worst performer in my portfolio, over N7M invested in a state of inertia.
Come to think about, the gateway plant is in my home town.
Arguably the most modern brewery in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2023
Mankindman:

I have used all known and available TA , FA and SA to accumulate some million units for self, friends and family members.
My interest started in 2018, the first purchase was done at N51.00, and current average purchase price is at N5.20.
Some of the people that I encouraged to buy INTBREW are still at average price of N12
It is the only lower in my portfolio, over N7M invested in a state of inertia.

Ok so I bought low be that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2023
locodemy:
Chams 1.38
Japaul 1.34
Caverton 1.75
Fbn 24.40

Caverton is slow grin

FBN fight is still violent

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2023
megawealth01:

Caverton is slow grin

Almost on full bid.
1.76 is 10% but 1.75 presently.
How is it slow.From 1.35 to 1.75 in 2 days and you said it's slow.
Haba. ...This hero has entered your eyes too much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2023
locodemy:

Ihedi good to see you after a while. You mean you have been looking unto oando for over 5 years now?
You must be a patient dog
LOCO not only oando i have UBA,FBNH, FMN e.t.c
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2023
Toluway:

Apparently, you've been away for a while. You had better followed the trend on the tread in order ro know what is happening. Oando is currently out of the questions. Even going by the technical indicators aone. Nothing there at present.
Is one of my stobk that's why .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2023
Japaul @ 1.34 ,49m bids vs 0 offers

Chams highest bid now is 1.28 and offers available at 1.36,1.37,1.38.This means chams is now available and bidders can continue bidding until those offers are cleared or more offers appear.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janga(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2023
aj8:
Any comments?

Rising wedge which mean bearish pattern
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2023
Mankindman:

Some of the people that I encouraged to buy INTBREW are still at average price of N12.
It is the only poor and worst performer in my portfolio, over N7M invested in a state of inertia.

Good Morning Sir, I took time to read your write up yesterday on IB. Thank you and God Bless.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2023
CHAMS... I just did a top-up on this entity possibly for long term

I reasoned a lot before taking this decision

CHAMS did me well so leaving some for long term won't be bad. Hope it does better than ftn cocoa grin

DD pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2023
megawealth01:

Ok so I bought low be that
Then you must be a new shell holder. Welcome to the trapping stock. You need to close eyes to sell at a loss.
It is difficult to see a holder of INTBREW that is not currently at a bar(minus). Bar 1, Bar 2, Bar 3 etc.
You must be a wizard to be at a plus. The company itself is at a heavy bar.
Be patient to spend at least 5 years more.
I can recall one of your post where you labeled INTBREW your retirement stock.
Are you still holding to the plan?

Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2023
grin
Mankindman:

Then you must be a new shell holder. Welcome to the trapping stock. You need to close eyes to sell at a loss.
It is difficult to see a holder of INTBREW that is not currently at a bar(minus). Bar 1, Bar 2, Bar 3 etc.
You must be a wizard to be at a plus. The company itself is at a heavy bar.
Be patient to spend at least 5 years more.
I can recall one of your post where you labeled INTBREW your retirement stock.
Are you still holding to the plan?

Lol
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7121) (7122) (7123) (7124) (7125) (7126) (7127) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.