Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10848344 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7233) (7234) (7235) (7236) (7237) (7238) (7239) ... (7741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
debeey87:

Na so BAT wan take enter oyel business grin grin
GAS....so I heard from a bird.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
edwardaigb:

Why do you like deceiving people? I know you VERY well from the days of myjoy era.
He needs to buy more Tippers.
I have oando and will buy more if cash becomes available but on future #20 projection max.I have made call on it in the past.My recommendations is not based on FA or TA.It is based on SA as per ceo relationship to townhall. And my targeted buy price for now will not be above #5.50 incase the buyout stands.

For wale you need long spoon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owolabi5: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Shalom428:
Retirement came earlier than I thought. Thank you Mr. Sugar. I'm off to Bahamas . See you all later.

Even Dangote wey be the SUGAR still dey find MONEY cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smartoskie(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Please o when is the book closure date for Fidelity Bank interim dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonwest: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
PZ is delisting also nah wa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
PZ
Also going.........
Offer Price: N21.......subject to board and shareholders approval......

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/PZ_Cussons_-_Project_Thomas_Market_Announcement.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
owolabi5:

Even Dangote wey be the SUGAR still dey find MONEY cool
Dangote and I are two different people with two different philosophy about life .

With more than 8 Million Monthly for the next 25 years in my Bonds , I am definitely a happy man for life. Contentment is the key word

I don't need a yacht or private jet . I am not going to be a prisoner of rat race . The rat race is rigged to keep you running.

The set goal has been met , it's time to enjoy life while I can .

Best of Luck.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
yMcy56:
PZ
Also going.........

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/PZ_Cussons_-_Project_Thomas_Market_Announcement.pdf
please any update on GLAXOSMITH offer price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
hayyawithme:
They enemies of progress in this group has reported him custom street to the moderator.
That's why he got the ban.

Why did they report him?; Because of his information on Dangote Sugar which all of them benefited from. But because ordinary human like me fellow to benefit that's why they were not happy because they want all good thing to be for them.

With that they judge him that he is leaking insider information.

Contribute positively to the forum, they will not, rather they turn themselves to guest monitoring spirit reading.and benefiting from all the good information being given given out from free minded people here....
Hhmmm. It's well. smiley

Weird as it may sound to some ears, this quoted post is not far from the truth. sad
They won't allow the poor to breathe in peace...... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Princkez:
please any update on GLAXOSMITH offer price?
No update yet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
yMcy56:

Hhmmm. It's well. smiley

Weird as it may sound to some ears, this quoted post is not far from the truth. sad
They won't allow the poor to breathe in peace...... tongue
Haba madam. You of all member should know this is far from the truth. I say this because I believe you have received more ban from the thread as a result of bot.And not because anyone did report you.I personal was buying sugar long before custom Street mentioned it because i saw the value in it.Infact I remember not agreeing with him that alhaji will marge sugar.I said alhaji had invested alot in sugar via backward integration and it was going the way of his cement another cash cow.
I don't think anyone has time o be reporting unless you are derailing the thread

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
jaybee3:

I meant Eni isn't exiting Nigeria in totality as their short/medium term strategy is to focus on offshore assets. The decision to sell their onshore asset has everything to do with rising cost of securing those asset

Thanks for clarifying what you mean. My thoughts are same with urs. Make wale carry the kaya.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
yMcy56:
PZ
Also going.........

N21 Too small

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 12:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Shalom428:
Dangote and I are two different people with two different philosophy about life .

With more than 8 Million Monthly for the next 25 years in my Bonds , I am definitely a happy man for life. Contentment is the key word

I don't need a yacht or private jet . I am not going to be a prisoner of rat race . The rat race is rigged to keep you running.

Best of Luck.

Jeeeez!!! For this same Nigeria oh wey them say nothing good happens!!! 96 million Naira a year, without lifting a finger!!!

Bros how you take make your money? Before anyone attacks me, I am asking because I want to make this money too!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 1:50am On Sep 05, 2023
Shalom428:

Best of Luck.

You are sure 8m or 8k usd monthly will be enough to retire in the bahamas ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 2:45am On Sep 05, 2023
rmx:

Vacation in Bahamas , not retire in the Bahamas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 2:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Shalom428:
Vacation in Bahamas , not retire in the Bahamas

Ok . Nice place cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 2:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Ades1:

Jeeeez!!! For this same Nigeria oh wey them say nothing good happens!!! 96 million Naira a year, without lifting a finger!!!

Bros how you take make your money? Before anyone attacks me, I am asking because I want to make this money too!
More than 25 years of hardwork, investments, businesses, smart decisions and good luck.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hpymoment(f): 3:13am On Sep 05, 2023
I tried registering on meristem and it required a clearing house number. Please what does that mean ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 4:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Will the strike affect the market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BuchyD: 4:31am On Sep 05, 2023
otokx:

Good question!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:25am On Sep 05, 2023
smartoskie:
Please o when is the book closure date for Fidelity Bank interim dividend.
Qualification Date: 15th Sept.
Book closure date: 18th Sept.
Payment Date: 22nd Sept.
Interim Dividend: 0.25k

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39383_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC-FIDELITY_BANK_PLC_PAYMENT_OF_2023FY_INTERIM_DIVIDEND_PAYMENT_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_SEPTEMBER_2023.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:32am On Sep 05, 2023
hpymoment:
I tried registering on meristem and it required a clearing house number. Please what does that mean ?
Clearing House Number (CHN) is not required for a new account.......
Rather, a CHN will be generated for you when your broker open a trading account for you.

* If you're a newbie to the market, I'll recommend Morgan Capital Securities Limited for you......
We have quite a lot of users who could attend to some of your enquires here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:40am On Sep 05, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I don't think anyone has time o be reporting unless you are derailing the thread
You spoke well but used this to spoil it!!
If you're truly familiar with NL street, you'll know what I posted was also possible.
Besides, I posted my opinion, you could have just countered it without the last statement.
No need to drag this further again pls.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2023
otokx:
I don't think so.
Besides, no agreement between relevant parties yet.

https://www.nairaland.com/7828511/tuc-backs-out-2-day-warning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:05am On Sep 05, 2023
Jonwest:
PZ is delisting also nah wa

Coolcash1:
NSE is just a graveyard! A reflection of the bad state of Nigerian economy and slopiness of SEC. No new listing, deficient FPI, poor corporate governance, extreme manipulation, low retail participation, weak liquidity, lack of innovation, amongst others. #sigh

More companies to delist.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2023
ProphetUtuocha:
This is the best time to buy the Agip assets. Oando has what it takes to contain the vandalism. Definitely, this is Wale and Oando's time in the sun.

I can see you are really basking in the euphoria of Wale’s shenanigans. A path, many, as in many have towed before and regretted it. I presume you are new to customs street and Walesco’s gimmicks. Just Calm down before you get your fingers burnt.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2023
rmx:

Read again, he never mentioned Bahamas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hpymoment(f): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2023
yMcy56:

Clearing House Number (CHN) is not required for a new account.......
Rather, a CHN will be generated for you when your broker open a trading account for you.

* If you're a newbie to the market, I'll recommend Morgan Capital Securities Limited for you......
We have quite a lot of users who could attend to some of your enquires here.

Thanks for your response but Morgan was the first I wanted to download but I didn’t see it on App Store. How do I get it?

Another thing, how do I get a broker to open account for me?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pennystockwarri: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2023
PZ Cussons Nigeria yesterday disclosed its parent company intends to buyout minority or retail investors at ₦21 a share.

After that, the company will be delisted from the @ngxgrp Depending on what price an investor got in, that's either going to be a loss or a massive gain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2023
Be2O2:

Read below

Who be this novice? Go to romance or gaming section bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7233) (7234) (7235) (7236) (7237) (7238) (7239) ... (7741) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iHaveMadeiT2, tayejay(m), robobo, jaybee3(m), chuksnnaemeka, SonofElElyonRet, sterlingD(m), phemmie06(m), adamx23(m), IamR, bolton08(m), Ginalex(f), Laso09, Palomadove and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.