Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10899298 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
myjoy08:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy don enter one chance oooO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dragonking:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy don enter one chance oooO.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shining teeth dey reign.

How I wish I bought FBNH @ 8.40

Shuu bought above that. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinibe7777: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
since i have entered one chance, it advisable to double my current holding by buying at N2 so as to dilute the one i bought at N3.12K
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Youngzedd:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shining teeth dey reign.

How I wish I bought FBNH @ 8.40

Shuu brought above that. embarassed

Na eternal issue we dey talk about ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
austinibe7777:
since i have entered one chance, it advisable to double my current holding by buying at N2 so as to dilute the one i bought at N3.12K

Analyst Aiye! cheesy

My brother, BUY BUY BUY BUY...... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
austinibe7777:

Sir, eterna is a good stock if only you can be patient. The only worrisome about the stock is the liquidity and volatility of its outstanding shares meant for trading. Please don't be a panic seller for now because u will surely smile at last. Just be patient...!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
austinibe7777:

You don't get it? The problem with eternal is liquidity of the stock. Once you buy to sell is were you get the issues. However, the decision to buy more is yours to make.

BTW, Don't mind all the people shining their teeth, they are just being mischievous, although, it is still part of the fun here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, eterna is a good stock if only you can be patient. The only worrisome about the stock is the liquidity and volatility of its outstanding shares meant for trading. Please don't be a panic seller for now because u will surely smile at last. Just be patient...!

Typical!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
bigjay01:

Typical!

Infact, the day myjoy tells someone here to sell a stock eh, I will do thanksgiving in church. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Born2berich:

Infact, the day myjoy tells someone here to sell a stock eh, I will do thanksgiving in church. grin

When the time to sell is near, i will remind you all... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
myjoy08:

Trust me, I will tag that day as #Thanksgivingday grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinibe7777: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
myjoy08:

I never planned to sell. am only thinking of buying more to reduce my unit cost price but my question is , the stock no de give dividend?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Born2berich:

Trust me, I will tag that day as #Thanksgivingday grin

Sir, don't worry we will all experience 'Thanksgivingday' when the entire market turn green soon grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
austinibe7777:
I never planned to sell. am only thinking of buying more to reduce my unit cost price but my question is , the stock no de give dividend?

This is the question you should have asked before you entered.
Check the link below to access the dividend history of the stock as at 2012.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/41-companies-didnt-pay-dividends-in-5-years-nse/
I am aware they made a 1 for 5 bonus issue in 2008/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by christineg5(f): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
is costain a good stock to invest in. pls help me to make the right choice on what stock i should invest in. i am new here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by christineg5(f): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
pls is costain a good stock to invest in, pls what is the ROI of costain nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
christineg5:
pls is costain a good stock to invest in, pls what is the ROI of costain nigeria

Madam, there are better stocks to buy with good yield..Take a look at fbnh, uba, fcmb etc..make sure you always buy stocks that are very liquid in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
all these newbies wey dey pursue mega penny stocks (etherna, costain, etal)

make una ask well before you enter.. cos to enter dey very easy.. na to comot be the wahala.

one need to buy stocks you can close both eyes on when sleeping.

UNITY BANK thought me a whole lot of lessons on NSE...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Michael11stock:
@ Carpenter to be candid with you give your money to reputable fund managers, let them manage ur investment for you ok.

or let us partner together, bring the fund and i will trade for you.

hahahahaha Ose! but no thanks

I average more than 250k dividends every year since 2011 and my projection for 2015 is 500k. Am fine trading on my own, what i make is way more than what I lose. I do Mutual funds but only for diversification and to see how that works out also. FBNH might still be sold sha...for their poor dividend and other issues i have with bank stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
myjoy08:

myjoy AKA BUY BUY BUY BUY ALWAYS BUY grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
ucheson2:
Thank you to all those sold their oando today. You can still do more, I believe we bring down the price of oando to something below N11. This will enable my company achieve its goal (to acquire 3% of oando) with ease. Please lets do it again tomorow if you don't want to sell all your oando you can sell half of your holding, just make sure you sell oando tomorow. Thanks once again for helping my company to achieve its goal.
if truly you are buying, then why your company no mop up everything today mtcheeew yeye dey smell abegiii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
carpenter:

hahahahaha Ose! but no thanks

I average more than 250k dividends every year since 2011 and my projection for 2015 is 500k. Am fine trading on my own, what i make is way more than what I lose. I do Mutual funds but only for diversification and to see how that works out also. FBNH might still be sold sha...for their poor dividend and others issues i have with bank stocks.
you and these issues you always have with bank stocks nawa oooo grin grin grin UNITY NKOR? U GO BUY?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Michael11stock:
you and these issues you always have with bank stocks nawa oooo grin grin grin UNITY NKOR? U GO BUY?

nah!...I would not even touch GTBank sef...sold all my GTBank, Zenith and Wema and made some good money. I want to focus on companies that produce tangible products.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Michael11stock:
if truly you are buying, then why your company no mop up everything today mtcheeew yeye dey smell abegiii

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Michael11stock:

im company money finish by 2:28pm...grin they will come again to mop up the rest by tomorrow. lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by christineg5(f): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
is govt bonds better than investing on share for a long time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
austinibe7777:
plz gurus in the house, what is happening to eterna? did i enter one chance? does it mean that eterna has no dividend plan?
Buhahahahahah!
Follow follow dey kill o! Especially on this forum grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teezpee: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
see gobe! one chance!

NSE to Place UNITYBNK Shares on Full Suspension 13th -17th April

Reconstruction = 1 for 10

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chimex38, beejay1(m), lexy2lexy, Jonwest, unite4real, Ginalex(f), freeman67 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.