Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10856284 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
me sef wan buy dangote cement for 75Naira. grin
Deadlytruth:

Generational low gang
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
jideflash:
Pray for another Covid-19 outbreak grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
megawealth01:
Are you saying we should gamble it? grin
Are you a learner. Any which way is a way they say in the jungle
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
Deadlytruth:
Pray for another Covid-19 outbreak grin
Him for just kidnap alhaji and tell him to move some holdings to you.That I think will be easier

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
i have tried that, but his security men flogged me with koboko. I go invent COVID 24. Watch out o. lol

Streetinvestor2:
Him for just kidnap alhaji and tell him to move some holdings to you.That I think will be easier

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Generational low gang
YES ooooo... That's the only time I invest in this market others na gambles I dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
veecovee:

Yes oo !! You sabi there?
I be confirm nwa afor ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
jideflash:
Nothing is impossible ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
Onve upon a time I bought NAHCO a little above #2 you know
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
me too.
also bought UCAP at 2naira
megawealth01:
Onve upon a time I bought NAHCO a little above #2 you know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
nairametrics developing story (not confirmed by Govt inn the last 5-6 hours) : CBN commence “clearing” of forex backlogs https://nairametrics.com/2023/11/02/cbn-commence-clearing-of-forex-backlogs-report/

waiting in the last 5 hours for update... as usual we may get update by tomorrow since the govt like droppiong info on friday evening like hihop album

source: Nairametrics
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
jideflash:
me too.
also bought UCAP at 2naira
WOW

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I heard that kidnapping strategy doesn't work that way because if you kidnapp a rich man, no one has access to his account to pay the ransom, hence you rather kidnapp his relation and the rich man will be available to negotiate and pay the ransom.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
megawealth01:
YES ooooo... That's the only time I invest in this market others na gambles I dey
Waiting for generational low is a form of timing the market and experience has shown that Market Timing is the most difficult thing in the world of stock trading.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Deadlytruth:
I heard that kidnapping strategy doesn't work that way because if you kidnapp a rich man, no one has access to his account to pay the ransom, hence you rather kidnapp his relation and the rich man will be available to negotiate and pay the ransom.
grin grin angry angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2023
please what is your price projecton for BUA Cement?
Shalom428:
https://businessday.ng/companies/article/bua-to-inaugurate-new-cement-plant-in-sokoto-by-jan-2024/?amp=1

Rabiu the magician, Buacement might just perform the magic BUAFOODS performed. The quest to stay on Forbes list of African richest is real.

FOLLOW THE MONEY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2023
Deadlytruth:
Waiting for generational low is a form of timing the market and experience has shown that Market Timing is the most difficult thing in the world of stock trading.
But it usually BE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2023
megawealth01:
But it usually BE
BE, meaning?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2023
Our dollar speculators, its time to reasses your position atleast from now till January. 750 looking feasible.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2023
Locotrader:

Thank God for that.
Japaul has made me a man.
I was a boy before but now Glory be to God.
Pls advice the guy on the best thing to do.

Japaul sighted @#1.22k

They have left you behind grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2023
Zagee:
Our dollar speculators, its time to reasses your position atleast from now till January. 750 looking feasible.

Looking at ETI Q2 the translation factor used for USD to Naira is N756 per $1.
It is safe to assume 750 or 756 or thereabouts is the rate all the banks used for their forex gains and about what the CBN wishes or projects or targets shocked
Otherwise there will be instability in bank reports. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2023
PETERiCHY:
For the NEWBIES that aren't in the MARKET yet.. HISTORICALLY November till mid December is often BEARISH.

So keep your FUND on STANDBY to CHERRYPICK when the OPPORTUNITY calls 🌸🍒

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Let's SHARPEN our CUTLASS for November BLACK FRIDAYS PROMO sales and December BONANZA sales cool

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2023
BabsO2:

Looking at ETI Q2 the translation factor used for USD to Naira is N756 per $1.
It is safe to assume 750 or 756 or thereabouts is the rate all the banks used for their forex gains and about what the CBN wishes or projects or targets shocked
Otherwise there will be instability in bank reports. cool

Well, financial appropriateness(intellectual propaganda) of some sorts.

The Securitization and the expected 2m bbl to Dangote refinery(though not at full capacity) has painted the gov't actionable.

Let's see how fx pressure relaxes on fuel import and the resultant fx market effect.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2023
CHAMS at 2.01
JAPAUL at 1.21

Is the Party over?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Zagee:

Well, financial appropriateness(intellectual propaganda) of some sorts.

The Securitization and the expected 2m bbl to Dangote refinery(though not at full capacity) has painted the gov't actionable.

Let's see how fx pressure relaxes on fuel import and the resultant fx market effect.

Waiting to see what translation factor will be apparent in ETI Q3 once it is released. Most likely it should stay fixed like Q2 at 756

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2023
essentialone:
CHAMS at 2.01
JAPAUL at 1.21

Is the Party over?

Many stocks ceased Monday rally on Thursday. Hope the November bears have not been released.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2023
essentialone:
CHAMS at 2.01
JAPAUL at 1.21

Is the Party over?

both heading to full offer today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2023
vacanci:

both heading to full offer today
you never can say

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2023
chunkuli:
please what is your price projecton for BUA Cement?
Judging by how Rabiu moves ,between 120 - 150 in the next 6 months . The projection is sentimental , it is based on Rabiu's pattern. This is just my personal projection , not in any way a recommendation . Please due diligence always

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2023
Zagee:
**Banking stocks on the sell side this morning. We await update.

Day2: Low vol ...

Other news: Ote$ sold 5% on his Gerugu holdings as far back as last week of October. Maybe December bonus grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2023
BabsO2:

Many stocks ceased Monday rally on Thursday. Hope the November bears have not been released.

We are firmly repositioned and waiting for the bears.
My target is UBA.
Let the bears be fast biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: athorello(m), Boshins, Mpeace(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.