Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894233 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7365) (7366) (7367) (7368) (7369) (7370) (7371) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
KayOn1:

Going by the financials, it is undervalued for sure. It's definitely not a bad one, only pointing out what you possibly forgot.

But she hasn't recommended it for anyone yet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
INITATES PLC.
Locotrader:
Those of you who listened to our call on insurance stock, your time has come.

There is one unpopular stock.
When I checked the Q3 finsncisls,I found the stock very attractive at the current price.
The stock has about 890m os and a free float of less than 200m.
Currently selling at #1.
This stock is finishing this financial year end very strong.Those who are willing can play it for 3 -6 months and expect a 50-75% returns.
Decode it now and play.

One thing is I don't have this stock and I am looking to get 10m units of it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
MeezPat:
Sorry to digress, Please how do you source USD in buying eurobond ...Thank you

Bureau de change. Now N1160 in the black market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Use the Logo to decode if still decoding

The shareholding structure and Q3 result.

Market must do justice to a fair result.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
MeezPat:
This has not been approved yet by sec right ...Been waiting for more info on the rights issue
Yes.
I think it's still awaiting SEC's approval
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Newbies which I happen to be one should do their DD.
- When market correction show face, the trapped funds ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
*Edited*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Locotrader:
Use the Logo to decode if still decoding

The shareholding structure and Q3 result.

Market must do justice to a fair result.
I checked it and discovered TIP has a good numbers in both Q2 and Q3.
And what propel was when someone was mopping it up...
I gently pack some bags grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
yMcy56:

See my opinion up there......
That the rights issue is around x2.87% allotment.......and is highly highly discounted.

I think one of the things affecting it is the non-interest aspect, but notwithstanding, it's delivering impressive performances.

Mega no be say I dey recommend am o, but this is stock discussion thread and I just mentioned it in my post.

Will edit my posts now. Before some people go start shouting MH. I no dey among.. grin

You are definitely not MH and everyone knows that. You have been of help to me before which is why I pointed it out to you before some people will start capping.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
ibo pesin stock ..trust dem nombers, i trust wale more

Mfunkynation:

I checked it and discovered TIP has a good numbers in both Q2 and Q3.
And what propel was when someone was mopping it up...
I gently pack some bags grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
KayOn1:
You are definitely not MH and everyone knows that. You have been of help to me before which is why I pointed it out to you before some people will start capping.
Of course I am not.
I think one of the purpose of this thread is to discuss about some of these values as well......but you know once the stock is penny, some will think it's more of MH but won't see anything wrong in discussion of big cap stocks.
Make I dey jeje on my lane, I no get strength for argument.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
sboga:

Worst comment I have ever seen in this thread.
Do we trade on tribes?
Do you know how many stocks at this exchange controlled by igbo persons?
Don't drag us to be tribalistic in stocks.It means to your tenth oh isreal.

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
sboga:

Which one be "Ibo person stock"!
I have already bag it last week before Loco mention it
We don't need tribal sentiment here!
Just Keep your own O's!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
The total commission and charges by Morgan was the #826.19 from Morgan as per invoice sent.i want to know why cscs direct settlement still removed about #600 from my net balance

Since it's Morgan (0.5% commission), you are correct. About N600 extra was deducted. Could it be CSCS DCS has a template that applies the maximum 1.35% without regards to concessionary rates from some brokers?

I have an account on DCS, no extra charge applies. Sometimes, I get credited with amount (<N100) above or less than value on the contract note. The broker's commission is 1.35%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emndy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
lexy2lexy:
Anyone yet to receive Okomu Oil interim dividends?

I am yet to receive aswell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yes. I haven't received mine.
lexy2lexy:
Anyone yet to receive Okomu Oil interim dividends?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emndy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
ggoldmine:
Yes. I haven't received mine.

might be a GTbank thing.

My PRESCO div delayed aswell, finally came in yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SetrakusRa(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
UPDCREIT has been rallying upwards for the past 3 days.. any news about the company?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
Most likely. I use GT Bank.

Emndy:

might be a GTbank thing.

My PRESCO div delayed aswell, finally came in yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Locotrader:

Worst comment I have ever seen in this thread.
Do we trade on tribes?
Do you know how many stocks at this exchange controlled by igbo persons?
Don't drag us to be tribalistic in stocks.It means to your tenth oh isreal.

No vex oo
Na full disclosure i don do
So the newbies go know wat dem don buy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
sboga:

No vex oo
Na full disclosure i don do
So the newbies go know wat dem don buy
And you are old player with this kind brain.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Frangel:

Since it's Morgan (0.5% commission), you are correct. About N600 extra was deducted. Could it be CSCS DCS has a template that applies the maximum 1.35% without regards to concessionary rates from some brokers?

I have an account on DCS, no extra charge applies. Sometimes, I get credited with amount (<N100) above or less than value on the contract note. The broker's commission is 1.35%.
Pls anyone with Morgan on direct settlement should confirm if this is possible. Does it mean if the money was in millions cscs for hammer for my head.which kind fraud be this again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
sboga:

A very disgusting and shameful comment

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hedgefunds:

What were you expecting when the ASI is currently at 17yr high?

Let bear show face for just 6mth and reverse will be the case.

17 years ago, average PE ratio was 21 and average PE ratio for bank stock was higher than that.

According to United Capital Research average Price Book ratio is 2.1

Average PE for NGX is 10.3 the average PE ratio for banks should be around 5 or thereabout.

The bear is welcome.

Bull is longer and sweeter, bear is shorter but brutal

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
Deadlytruth:
So do you, by virtue of investing in a stock, automatically join the staff of the company and therefore participate in the running of the business?

Most of the small businesses are not scalable, it is better to invest the profit in real estate or stock market than to expand such businesses. In few years time the Investment income will be more than the main hustle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
I discovered that on Morgan Capital, you can withdraw your funds immediately after selling stocks whereas on Meritrade you need to wait 3 days for settlement before withdrawal or you pay an extra fee to withdraw immediately. Why is that the case?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
sboga:
now dat you all don finish sucking such others dicks

remember

#valemustvomit dis oando

Wow!
Can you describe what you typed above? All because of Oando?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yoast:
I discovered that on Morgan Capital, you can withdraw your funds immediately after selling stocks whereas on Meritrade you need to wait 3 days for settlement before withdrawal or you pay an extra fee to withdraw immediately. Why is that the case?

WOW
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
sboga:

I already said days ago that what you are trying to bring here is unnecessary... We are too sophisticated to play that card here. Money no get tribe

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
My gut is telling me to sell off all my wapco and move the fund to uba.My BE on wapco is #18.50
Not putting any new fund into the market till next yr.. Trying to balance my portfolio for better returns with end of year results in mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
yMcy56:
*Edited*

Na MEGA and LOCO be chief monkey hunters here na but all our picks dey always give better money even after we have left the picks grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
My gut is telling me to sell off all my wapco and move the fund to uba.My BE on wapco is #18.50.

Why WAPCO help me with better answer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7365) (7366) (7367) (7368) (7369) (7370) (7371) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.